Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Forgivness?

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Forgivness?  Empty Forgivness?

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:16 am

Leshia was sitting on the docks. She was still scared from when she was kidnapped. Leshia really couldn't remember how she escaped. But she did somehow, and she was glad that she was back home. That was something that she would never say before. Because she hated it because of her father and how Tabi was treating her. For the first time in her life she actually missed that. But Tabi was advoiding her because of their little fight. And it was because Leshia was actually standing up for herself. But Tabi was trying to make it out like she was going to make up for it.

She was sitting there watching the water. This was the first time that she was outside for a while. Because she was locked up in a room somewhere in Russia. Her father didn't act like he was happy to see Leshia again. But she knew that deep down he actually cared about her. One person who didn't run to see if she was alright was Tabi. And that was something that Leshia wanted to fix. Because Tabi was her twin, and she still need her. This was something that she couldn't get over by herself. And that she would need Tabi to help her.

Leshia was enjoying the fresh air. She knew that she could enjoy the rest of her summer. But she wouldn't be locking herself in her room. Leshia already had enough of that. So it looked like she is going to have to get used to going to all of these balls. But she knew they was going to get boring really quick cause Ivano would be there with Tabi. And this reminded her that she had no one.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Forgivness?  Empty Re: Forgivness?

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:47 am

Tabi decided she wanted to take a walk over by the lake, she had a lot on her mind. She was worried about the things that Ivano was doing for his father, then to top things off her sister had gotten kidnapped. She knew that she was gone and knew approximately where she was but she had no way to get to her and of course no one would believe her either. Her father just over joyed that she was gone and then when she got back he went back to the same old way.

Not that Tabi would ever say anything to Leshia but while Lesh was gone Tabi and her father had gotten into many fights and on many occasions she was left battered and bruised. Tabi was just tired of her father treating Leshia different because she was in Hufflepuff and not Slytherin.

Tabi was not expecting to find anything or anyone out at the lake, so she was surprised when she found her sister out at the dock looking out on the water.

"Hay" She said meekly "Do you mind if I sit here?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 am

Leshia looked up and seen that it was Tabi. The last time they seen each other they had bot gotten into a fight. And she didn't know if anything had changed since she had gotten back. But she was glad to be home even if it was the same thing that she had left. Now Leshia could try and enjoy the rest of her summer. But soon she would be heading back to school. She had wondered if anybody missed her while she was taken. She thought that nobody cared in her family. And she was sure that Tabi was busy with Ivano.

She didn't know what to do or say when she seen her sister. Part of her was so excited but then the other half thought that she was still mad at her and didn't know what to do. But she then sighed as she looked at the water again. This was going to be tough because she didn't know what to do or even say.

“ Yeah I guess you can sit here.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Tabi sat down but was unsure of what to say. Leshia had not searched her out when she got back and Tabi had not searched her out. Tabi wanted to run and hug her so tight when she heard she was back, but she figured Leshia didn't want to see her cause she was still mad at her.

Tabi just placed her arms around Leshia and hugged her, "I have missed you so much, and I am so sorry for everything. I thought I had lost you." Tabi broke down and started crying.

Tabi had been lost while Leshia was gone, she had been all alone with no one but her abusive father.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:45 pm

Nobody was looking for her when she went missing. She felt like nobody really cared for her. It was pure luck that Leshia escaped or she would have been there forever. Not even her sister who said that she cared for. All this wanted to make her cry, but she was glad that she was free now.

She then noticed that Tabi was sitting down beside of her. And she then hugged her and started to cry and saying that she was sorry for everything. There was a moment where Leshia thought that she was going to lose everything. “ I missed you too Tabi. I thought that I was never going to see you again.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Tabi sighed as she sat that holding her sister, "I missed you more than you will ever know. I tried to get father to listen to me and he wouldn't"

Tabi was hoping that Leshia would never know what happened while she was gone. It had gotten bad

"I am just glad that you are in one piece, what did the kidnapper even want?"

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Leshia was sitting there as Tabi was holding her. This was something that they hadn't got to do for a long time. She then was listening how much her sister missed her. “ I missed you to Tabi, I thought that I was never going to see you again.” Leshia then heard that Tabi was trying to get their father to listen to her. “ Father really doesn't care about me, I am just a mistake to him. One that he would like to get rid of.”

She then was asking what the kidnapper want. And Tabi was glad that Leshia was back home in one piece. That she was alright, just still a little scared. “ I really don't remember Tabi, it is something that I don't want to remember.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:53 am

Tabi could not bring herself to let Leshia go, she was afraid she was going to disappear again.

"I don't care what father does or says. I have disowned him in my heart. I just do what I have to.". Tabi has not been as close to her father since Leshia disappeared.

"Well you are home with me and we will not think about that bad time."

One day Tabi would unblock the scenes with her father for Leshia to see but not yet.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Leshia smiled as Tabi wasn't letting her go. And she was actually liking this. Maybe it was because before they was fighting.

“ I never care about what father does anymore.” She then was listening to how Tabi had disowned their father. Leshia knew that Tabi was close to him. But wasn't going to ask what happened. She was sure that she would find out soon.

She then smiled when Tabi told her not to think about the bad time because she was home right now. “ Alright I can do that.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:56 am

Tabi smiled a little and finally released Leshia from her grip, but still held on to her hand.

"Well I guess we are going to have to discover something for us to do that does not revolve around the family." Tabi smiled and loved the idea

"Maybe if we can get away from them, maybe things between us will be better."

Tabi was not sure how well that would work because they were different temperaments but she was willing to try anything.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Leshia smiled as Tabi was letting go from hugging her. But then Tabi grabbed her hand.

“ Well what can we do that isn't involed around the family. I know on holidays we both work at father's shop.” She didn't know how Tabi idea would work out.

She then smiled. “ Yeah maybe if we get away things might be different between us.”

Leshia had no idea if this would work or not. They was two different people, it wasn't like they was the same.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Tabi smiled when she talked about father's shop, "I do not work in father's shop unless he needs me to fill in and then it is mother who asks me." Tabi still was not talking to their father and even with the shop, she came in and did what needed to be done and that was it.

Tabi almost laughed when she caught what her sister thought, "No one said we had to be the same, and that will never happen. I am still a slytherin and your still a Hufflepuff, I meant maybe we could act more like sisters and less like we are in a competition."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:59 am

Leshia smiled a little bit when Tabi told her that she didn't really worked at the shop anymore. And it was because she need for some one to fill in. This was something that made Leshia to smile. That meant that her sister actually cared for her.

She seen that Tabi was laughing. “ I mean we could always still act like sister. But remember we are in two house who are competing for the house cup at the end of the year.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Tabi sighed and looked at Leshia, "Of course I care for you, we are sisters. Closer than that we are twins." Tabi wished Leshia understood why she did what she did but that was for another time.

"Well its kind of hard to pass off that we are not sisters, you look too much like me." Tabi said with a little laugh, "I just happen to be the better looking one."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Leshia was listening to Tabi tell that she was closed to Leshia. They were twins and everybody knew it. So things Tabi did that she didn't understand. But she was sure that Tabi had a reason.

She then laughed. “ I think that you look too much like me.” she was still laughing. “ And I happen to be the better looking on Tabi.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:01 pm

Tabi had to laugh a little when Leshia said she was better looking than Tabi, "I am sorry but if you remember correctly I am 5 mins older than you, so thats means you take after me"

Tabi was still laughing and how much her sister and her really did look alike and if people didn't know who they were really they could fool everyone.

"Remember a couple years back when Carmin couldn't figure out who was who."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Leshia then was still laughing. “ Yes you may be the older one which you never let me forget. But I am the cute baby one.”

She knew that they had a lot of fun trying to fool people. It was something that had become a game to them.

“ Yes I know that was so much fun.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Tabi had to laugh a little at Leshia, "Cute baby one, please I was so much cuter." Tabi laughed and then poked Leshia.

"I think we need to pull that trick more often. We could always take each others classes once in awhile." Tabi smiled

"Speaking of classes, have you decided what you are going to take next year?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Leshia grinned. " Carmin told me I was cuter. And I was the cute baby." She laughed when Tabi poked her.

" Yeah I think we should do that. When one doesn't want to go to class and take test." She then was grinning.

" Oh I am not sure yet."
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:18 pm

Tabi smiled when Leshia told her that Carmin said she was cuter. Tabi really did miss her big sister. Carmin went off and got married and was living in Italy or something, she couldn't remember.

"Carmin was just trying to cheer you up that day." Tabi laughed, to be honest Leshia and Tabi were looked so close to being the same person there was no way one could be cuter. "I am sure she thought you were me at the time."

"So I imagine you will be sitting through all of my tests then?" Tabi hated tests and Leshia brought up the idea.

Tabi could not believe Leshia did not know what classes she was going to take. "We both got that OWL awhile back to fill out our classes, are you telling me you haven't filled it out yet and sent it back?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Leshia missed her older sister. She wished that she would come back to visit. But she was told that she could come see her when she liked. Leshia was sure that she was living in Italy or was it France.

She then was rolling her eyes. Carmin said a lot of things to cheer her up. “ Tabi there is no way to tell us apart. So I think that it is a tie between who is cuter.” She then started to roll her eyes. “Carmin knew it was me.”

“ Yes I could sit throught all of your test. Since it seems like I am way better than you are.” She then laughed a little bit at the idea.

Leshia couldn't really remember all the classes that she was going to take. “ I sent it back and I can't remember all of them. I think potions was on there.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:07 am

Tabi looked at the time, "We better be heading back, don't need mom breathing down or necks for being out late."

Tabi smiled then linked her arm in with Leshia's and started heading towards the house. "Maybe for Christmas we can could go visit Carmin and Vince."

Tabi would love to see everyone, Carmin and Vince and their 3 kids.

"I can't help it that you take better tests tan I do. Well at least with you in potions with I can have a partner." Tabi said with a sigh.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Leshia sighed when Tabi said that they should be heading back. “ Yeah that is true and we might want to get washed up. I am so hungry!”

She loved it when Tabi linked her arm and was walking back to the house. “ Oh that sounds wonderful. I do miss them so much.

Leshia wanted to laugh because that was true. She would always study and was ready for them. “ Yeah at least I have a partner. And I signed up for Herbology.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:27 am

Tabi was enjoying her time with Leshia, it had been so long since the last time they were together like this and they weren't fighting. Granted when school was back they would go back to their own friends. She would at have her sister back if she needed her.

"I wonder what cook has made for dinner, I hope its chicken I have been craving that lately." Tabi smiled

Tabi continued to be linked with her sister as they were almost home, "Well you know you can't truly be one with potions without it."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Leshia was enjoying this time. This was something that they hadn't done for a long time, because they were still both mad at each other. When they would go back to Hogwarts things would be different. They would go back to their own friends. Tabi was the type who had a couple of good friends where Leshia was a social butterfly.

“ You crave for chicken a lot. Makes me wonder some times.”

She smiled as she was enjoying this time with her sister. “ Yeah I know that.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:53 pm