Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Heres to Romance

Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Heres to Romance  Empty Heres to Romance

Post by Cicero Faragonda Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:04 am

Cicero entered the Jug an Bottle, he looked around, this pub was certianly more brighter than Russian pubs Cicero hadn't decided if he liked it or not, he ordered a vodka shot, and looked around

He was waiting for Morticia, they had only been married for a couple of months but this was the first person Cicero actually showed any compassion for
    Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Heres to Romance  Empty Re: Heres to Romance

Post by Morticia Heartford Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:53 pm

Ticia walks into the pub, her long black cloak dragging behind her. She slides her tongue across her fangs, removing any trace of blood. Not only was she meeting her husband, but she was sure shed hear it from Danial later. Not that it wasnt worth it. Blood was wonderful. Spying cicero she slid onto a seat and smiles a little.

"good evening" he smspeaks "i am sorry if i am here late, i hade something to take care of"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:49 pm

A small smirk appeared on Cicero's face as he saw Ticia walk in, as she sat down he leaned over and kissed her on the side of the cheek, he then raised an eyebrow when she said she had something to take care, he didn't want it to be what he though it was

"Hmm, well I certainly hope you were behaving yourself" Cicero knocked back his vodka in an attempt to put the thought to rest that she had attacked someone

"So what drink can I get for you?" he asked slowly taking a light grip of her hand

Morticia Heartford
    Morticia Heartford
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Morticia Heartford Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Morticias lips curled back in a slight smirk. behaiving. thats one word that was not in her vocabulary.

"i need nothing to drink. i am quite alright darling" she said with a chuckle "so. how has your day been hm?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:34 pm