Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

The Blind Can See

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

The Blind Can See Empty The Blind Can See

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 pm

Tessa had heard that there was a hospital that could help cure her blindness in England. And this was a chance that she was going to take. Ariel wasn't aloud to come with her so she had to be left behind. She was really excited with the chance to be able to see. And she knew that everybody would be excited for her. Since she was going into her fifth year at Durmstrang. But she was still sad that Afonka was going to the mafia, she knew that wasn't a good thing. But she had Faye and Lena to keep her busy. And for the first time she would be able to see who she was talking to.

After the long surgery they took Tessa back took Tessa back to her room. After she woke up they explained that they would have to keep the bandages over her eyes. So that they could heal and at first she would have to adjust to the light. She just laid there in her bed wondering if anybody would come and see her now.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

The Blind Can See Empty Re: The Blind Can See

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Kait walked in Tessa's room, hearing it from somebody, which it continued like that, that Tessa had a surgery to see if her blindness could be cured.

"Tessa? I am not sure if you remember me, but I am Kaitlen. We talked once, in the kitchens," Kait told her, walking in. One of her hands held a box of chocolates, which was the only hand that she could use. Her other one was wrapped up, when Kait broke her wrist, it had broke it completely through. The healers had told her to not use it for two days. Of course, Kait would only listen to them for a day or so.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:54 pm

When he'd heard that Tessa was in the hospital, Afonka's heart had stopped. Running as fast as he could through the halls, he paused to catch his breath outside her hospital room.

His fingers trembling, he bit his lip. She had to be alright. She just had to. He'd break down and never recover if something happened. Taking a deep breath, he stepped inside. Giving the oddly familiar girl a little wave, he looked down at Tessa.

"Hey," he said softly, taking a seat. "How - how are you?"

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:59 pm

would only listen to them for a day or so.

Tessa heard someone walking into her room. She had hoped that it was Afonka that was coming to see her. But it was it was someone that she hadn't spoken to for a while. It was Kait.

“ Hey Kait I remember you. We meet in the kitchen and you thought that it was interesting that I was blind and that I could still find my way around. Didn't you have a snake with you that night?” She was glad that someone came to see her. Tessa smiled a little bit. “ I can smell that you brought me a box of chocolate. Thank you Kait.”

Tessa smiled when she heard that someone else came into her room. She was excited that she was getting so many people to come see her. She hoped that this was Afonka, because she missed him a lot. Since summer had started she didn't get to see him. Because he was off doing something with the mafia.

“ Hey Afonka, and I am doing alright. They said the bandages can come off in a couple of days.” She was glad that Afonka was here and hoped that he wouldn't have to leave her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Kait was impressed, honestly. "Wow, you remember. I don't remember half the conversation's I have, really." Kait mused, sitting on one of the chairs by the girl. "You doing o.k? You are not hurting right?"

Kait turned around, and saw a boy who she recognized vaguely. "Your Afonka? I am Kaitlen Grayson. How do you guys know each other?" Kait asked him, opening the box of chocolates and sitting it on the table.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 pm

"That's great." he said, relieved, sinking farther into his chair. A few hours. That - that was alright. He could wait here that long. He hadn't really been doing anything, and spending time with Tessa was something he really hadn't done enough of recently.

"I've seen you around." Afonka said with a nod, smiling at Kaitlen. Glancing at the chocolates, he quickly glanced back to Tessa. "We're dating." He grinned, blushing softly.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Tessa smiled when Kait seemed glad that she remembered that. At that time it was something to remember. Because she really didn't have that many friends. And she wanted to remember everything that Kait said. “ Yes I am doing alright and right now I am not in a whole lot of pain. Because they gave me something saying that I might feel some pain later.”

She was still smiling, she was glad that Afonka was going to be there with her. Tessa wanted him to be the first person that she saw. And the fact that he was spending time with her. “ Afonka will you stay with me the whole time I am here. I don't want to be by myself.”

Tessa smiled when Afonka told Kaitlen that they was dating. It was something that she liked to hear every now and then.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:14 pm

"Oh, that's great!" Kait exclaimed, smiling. "Good choice Tess," Kait purposely said this to make somebody blush. The greek had too much fun making people blush.

"Ah. Lets hope what ever they gave you then doesn't wear off soon then." Seeing that Tessa and Afonka seemed to enjoy each others company, Kait got up. "I am going to leave you two lovebirds by yourself, I need to go find a way to make those healers made at me anyways." Waving her broken wrist, Kait pranced out, humming a love song.

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well that's good." Afonka nodded. The idea of Tessa in pain and him being helpless to do anything - it hurt. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he gave her a little smile.

"Yeah, yeah, of course." He'd stay as long as she wanted him around. No more and no less.

Blushing at Kait's words, he shook his head, "I'm not really all that great." Waving to her as she left, he turned back to Tessa, giving her a little grin.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Tessa smiled and waved as Kait left the room. That meant that she would be alone with Afonka. “ They said that it will wear off, but they will be giving me some more.” She knew that Afonka didn't want to see her in any kind of pain.

She was glad that Afonka wasn't going to leave her there. Tessa really didn't like hospitals because this is how she lost both of her parents. They died in a car crash.

Tessa could tell that Afonka was grinning. She wondered what he brought her since Kait gave her some chocolate. But him being there was just enough for her.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Faye had had some trouble convincing the healers and such to allow her to leave her own room. But after a certain level of pouting, and honestly just standing there - the young girl rather pale and thin could get pity out of anyone, even though she did not want to - was allowed to go visit the other girl.

Wrapped tightly in a sweater, and jeans despite the time of year, and armed to the teeth with potions and spells to protect her none-existant immune system from the germs the others could be carrying, she hesitatantly walked up to the door.

"Knock, Knock?" she called shyly, giving the people in there a shy smile. "Does anyone mind another? I was... around... and heard that..."

"You feeling Okay Tessa?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:18 pm

"Just - as long as you feel alright, I'm happy." Afonka whispered, leaning down to kiss her forehead. Giving her a little smile as he pulled away, he flicked his gaze over to the door at the sound of approaching footsteps.

"Hey," he waved to Faye, "I don't mind if you stay."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:33 pm

Tessa was laying there. She really wished that she didn't have to be there. But at least she had Afonka and that was all that matter. She loved it when Afonka kissed her forehead and that made things better for her.

She then heard someone come into her room. In a couple of days she could see who it was. But she wouldn't think about that right now. It was Faye, she really didn't know her all that well. But she was friends with Afonka.

“ Yes I am feeling alright I guess. I am not in so much pain right now.” Tessa was smiling. " You can stay if you want. And also I have some chocolates if you want one."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:04 pm

"Say whaaaaaat?!" Lena yelled as the Healer told her of the news. Her visit to St. Mungo's was originally to check on Patricia (Alex's orders, obviously) but when she heard Tessa and Faye were here... well, she couldn't resist.

It took her a mere ten minutes to get her from the ground floor to where Tessa's ward was supposed to be, and she probably pissed a couple of people off when she shoved them out the way. But no matter. This was a friend she hadn't seen in a year, and the news of her getting her sight back was music to her ears.

"Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!" sang Lena happily, her head peering in through the door, "may I come in - whoa! There are other people here?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Tessa heard everything that was happening. Afonka was still in the room with her. But someone was making a lot of noise outside. And it sounded like the person was running for a reason. Tessa then just laid there in her bed. She was ready for the bandages to be taken off of her eyes. She wanted to see what it was like to actually see things.

She then heard that it was Lena. Tessa hadn't seen her in over a year. So she was excited that she was there. Lena!!! “Yeah Afonka is the only person here with me now.”
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Faye shuffled her feet slightly, "I am sorry for intruding... you barely know me... I just thought..."

She shrugged and moved slightly closer, "The hospital can be awfully dull, can't it?"

She took another step closer, and decided to ignore the fact, that as a familiar face showed up, she had seemed to be forgotten. She had after all been very quiet, and was sort of intruding on this moment anyway.

"Hello Lena," she said quietly although she was excited to see the girl, she suddenly felt oddly shy and out of place. Maybe she should have just stayed in her own room.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Jumping at the sound of a voice at the door, Afonka turned towards the door, eyes wide. Giving the girl a little wave, he glanced back at Tessa, frowning before tilting his head up to Faye. Mouthing the word 'sorry', he glanced back at Tessa. "Um, Tess?" he said softly, unable to keep the annoyance out of his voice. After all, Faye was his friend. He wasn't just going to let her be ignored like this. "Faye's right here."

Looking back at her, he frowned slightly, "Please don't leave. Just - stay." he nodded, patting the seat beside her that Kaitlen had been sitting in. "Yeah," he glanced around the room, "I don't really like hospitals that much. And that's exactly why you're staying so you won't be all alone." Nodding firmly, he glanced back at the girl, then at Faye and then back again.

"Wait, you're Lena? I've heard so much about you! Hi!" Afonka waved, smiling.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 pm

Tessa then started to cry when he made her feel bad. She had forgotten that Faye was in the room. It was like she was slowly losing all of her senses that she had gained when she was blind. She knew how was in a room with her. Know she could barley tell. Now she was feeling bad because she could tell that Afonka was annoyed at her.

She wasn't sure what she was supposed to be feeling. But Afonka was only making it worse, but she didn't want him to leave. Tessa really didn't know what to do when Afonka told Faye that he didn't want to be in the hospital alone. What was she, nothing.

Tessa then was laying in her bed waiting for something to happen.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:54 am

At the sight of Faye, Lena leapt up to hug her, though not as tightly as she usually would. "When did you get here?" she asked, heart feeling a lot lighter than she did when she entered the room, "and how are you, sweetheart? Feeling well, or better, at least? I missed you so much!"

The Uchitel let go of the girl, looking around the room. Her eyes fell on the boy who was in the room. "So you must be Afonka!" she exclaimed, "Tess has told me so much about you! It's so nice to finally meet you!" She then twirled around to meet the person she was here for, covered in bandages.

"Tess," she called, "you there?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Faye bit her lip at the boy and girl, worried that she had caused a problem again. She could hear the annoyance in her tone, and then she could see that the other girl was visiably upset.

"I'm not going to leave Fonny," she said quietly before turning to Tessa, "Don't worry Tessa, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm far too quiet as it is."

She was about to move closer to the girl when Lena had already scooped her up into a hug.

"I was always here," she laughed quietly, "I'm just too shy it seems to make people see me. I'm feeling... okay."

She paused a moment and then hugged the girl back rather tightly, "I missed you too."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Blinking down at the girl in the hospital bed, he bit his lip, muttering a quick apology. He hadn't met to upset her, and he could tell that he had. Looking up at Lena, he grinned. "Yep, that would be me. Its great to meet you too! I've heard a lot of great things about you as well."

Turning to Faye, Afonka gave her a relieved smile.

(Ewwww, sucky post >_>)
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:08 am

Tessa was glad that everybody could make it. She was sad that she hadn't heard from the moon twins. But she was sure that she would see them at school. Tessa then started to sniff from where she was crying. Faye was telling her that it wasn't her fault that she didn't notice that she was in the room. But Afonka made her feel bad. But they made her feel a little bit better.

A nurse then walked into her room. “ Well Ms. Grey I am glad to see that some of your friends are here to watch.” The nurse was grinning as she started to take off the bandages. After a she was finished she looked at Tessa and told her that she could open her eyes. And the nurse then told Tessa to tell her what she was seeing.

Tessa then opened her eyes and was looking all around the room. “ Afonka is here and Faye and Lena is back from Hogwarts finally!”
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:38 am

The blonde couldn't believe it when the nurse came in. Her heart began to pound. This was the moment that all was revealed. She couldn't believe that her best friend was going to get her sight back. Wow. The mere thought of it was exhilarating. Nothing like this had ever happened before, at least no one vital in Lena's life.

When the bandages were taken off, the Uchitel heard her friend yell so joyfully, and even though it was probably a bad idea she leapt up to fling her arms around her friend. "Yay!" she exclaimed, "you can see now!"

(ooc: whoa... this sucks. >.<)
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Faye gave a slight smile, a look of wonder crossing her face as she looked at the girl who could see for the first time.

It was the first time she had possibly thought of the hospital as a postitive place. Everytime she had been here, it was just for something else that was ruining her life - no not ruining, ending.

And yet here was a girl who was getting a new life... new vision...

Just new..

She swallowed and was surprised to find she was holding back tears.

"Thats really wonderful Tess."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Glancing up at the Healer as she walked in, Afonka watched, eyes wide as Tessa's bandages were taken off. This was actually going to happen. She would actually be able to see the world. That would be absolutely amazing for her and he just the idea made him feel all warm inside.

Absent-mindedly biting his nails, he watched Tessa, breaking out into a humongous grin as she looked around at them all. "You - you can -" unable to come up with anything else to say, he shook his head, eyes bright as Afonka continued to grin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:20 pm