Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

To make matters worse or better

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

To make matters worse or better Empty To make matters worse or better

Post by Dylan Veer Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Dylan needed something sweet in his life right now. Not just in food, but something good. He could always go to Lora, but things between were bit rocky because his lack in memory.

So he headed towards the Sweet Shop.

Looking at random items on the shelf, he sampled candy and wondered how much money he could spare.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

To make matters worse or better Empty Re: To make matters worse or better

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Sweets. The one thing that made him normal.

So of course, Afonka would find himself in a candy store. He practically lived here anyway. His mind completely focused on the candy and chocolate around him, he didn't notice the older boy until he walked into him.

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:19 am

"Gonna say sorry?" Dylan asked, his eye's sparkling with humor as Dylan picked up a box of white chocolate. "Don't bother, I don't mind." Then Dylan paused, and asked, "I don't know you right?" Dylan asked, hoping he wouldn't have to explain to him that Dylan had amnesia.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 am

"Wha - yeah, of course." Afonka nodded, blushing softly, "I should probably look where I'm going. This is becoming an everyday thing for me." he shook his head amusedly, laughing at himself.

"I don't think so," he frowned, giving the boy a careful look, "I think I might've seen you around at Durmstrang, but that's it."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:20 pm

"It is probably a smart thing to do," Dylan told him, laughing. "I'm Dylan Veer, Slushatel. Who are you?"

"Alright, that must be why you look familiar," Dylan lied, smiling at the boy. "Anything new for Durmstrang? I have been at Hogwarts."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:59 pm

"I'm Afonka. Afonka Alkaev." Nodding, he grinned, "Of Hrabrost. It's nice to meet you Dylan." Giving the boy a friendly smile, he hummed softly, pulling a pack of chocolate frogs off the shelves. Ah, chocolate. The one thing, without fail that could cheer him up.

"Ooh, Hogwarts. What's it like there?" he asked curiously, eyes wide. "Nothing much," he said with a shake of his head, "It's been pretty quiet lately."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:24 am