Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Me and My Shadow

Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Me and My Shadow Empty Me and My Shadow

Post by Alice Snow Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Alice yawned and stretched out on the grass next to the lake. Her hands toyed with the grass as she daydreamed of the perfect fairy tale. Fairies and mermaids and unicorns and phoenix. She'd always dreamed that one day she would be able to see them and when her sister told her that they actually did exist, her dream had grown stronger. She sighed and closed her eyes as she slipped her toes into the water.

"Mmmm if only, if only she hadn't told me." She mumbled a verse from a poem her sister had read to her.
    Severus Jamison
    Severus Jamison
    Other
    Other

Me and My Shadow Empty Re: Me and My Shadow

Post by Severus Jamison Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Sev found himself at the lake again. Rolling his sleeves back and picking up a flat rock, he hurled it at the water. 4 skips. He smiles to himself. He doubted he'd see any of them here... if he did... he didnt want to think about it. It was quite unbearable. Wizards. They were insufferable. Sick. He hated them with a firey passion. He wouldnt think like that now. He wanted to be happy today, or at least try to be
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:29 pm

Alice looked up and watched the new comer throw the rock, dazzled by the four skips. She'd never seen someone skip it that many times, she'd not even seen someone skip it two times without magically enhancing the stone. Her hands started clapping on their own as he finished, giggling like a little girl while she sat there.

"That was amazing!" She laughed happily.
    Severus Jamison
    Severus Jamison
    Other
    Other

Post by Severus Jamison Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Severus freazes and his eyes dart over to the girl. What was she... he couldnt tell. It infuriated him. But hed keep it cool. He'd be nice, until he found out His attitude all depended on her.

"amazing? oh the stone, its really not all that impressive, you see it just takes a strong throwing arm. Sports and such arent my strong suit, nor would i want them to be, but i cn do this."
    Alice Snow
    Alice Snow
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Alice Snow Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:13 pm

"Cooler than any sport I've ever seen," Alice said with a bright smile. She cocked her head to the side and motioned towards the rock, "I've never been able to get it to skip very well."
    She jumped up to bounce over to him and grinned at him, "I'm sorry, I must be very strange to you. I'm Alice Snow."
    Severus Jamison
    Severus Jamison
    Other
    Other

Post by Severus Jamison Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:54 pm

The young man couldnt help but smile at how optimistic this young woman was. She deserved a chance from him. Nobody quite like her could be all that terrible. He glances her over and picks up another rock.

"severus jamison, you may call me sev. my birth name is much too long and some people find it strange. myself being one of those people." he sighs and skips the stone again, this time landing 5 across the waters surface.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:52 am