Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Fever

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fever  Empty Fever

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Faye slept restlessly on the hospital bed, the potions and spells they had stuffed into her system doing the work that her immune system should have been doing all along.

They were fighting to push away the sickness that had taken over her body. Not the usual one, not the cancer that had been there all along - but the other common cold that the cancer had caused her body to be unable fight against.

Her breathing had evened out, the doctors and healers seeing to that first. Now the only thing left to do was wait for the fever to burn out.

That would deal with the problem of the cold, but that wouldn't deal with the problem that she could get more.

Her room was isolated, surrounded by every cleansing spell known to wizard. Any guest or doctor that would come in, were forced to go through spells to make sure they didn't track in any more germs her body couldn't take.

She may not want to admit it, but when the girl awoke she was going to have to face a fact that no one should have to face.

Her sickness might just be winning.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Fever  Empty Re: Fever

Post by rev tennant Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Lora ran through the corridors of St Mungos, trying not to knock into people and at the same time, trying to locate Faye's room. She finally saw a reception table and nearly crashed into it.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for Faye Hansoff's romm," she told, feeling breathless and worried.

"Are you family?" The woman asked hesitantly, as though wondering whether to let her in.

"No,I'm a friend. But please, you have to got to let me in," she pleaded. "I heard that she is severely ill and I just need some time with her."

The female sighed and said, "I'm afraid the patient is currently in isolation. So I'll have to make you go through some antibiotic spells, just to make sure you're healthy and clean enough to enter."

Lora nodded her head without second thoughts and followed the woman. Another couple of nurses came and did the tests to check her and once they were okay with the results, decided to let her in.

She felt her eyes water and stopped at the edge of the Slushatel's bed, scared and worried. "Oh my gosh, Faye." She murmured and took a few more steps forward.
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Melissa walked towards the ICU part of St Mungos, she was not looking foward to this check up, being one of the executive Healers she felt as though she was failing this girl, thats why she wanted to try increasing her dosage of Occiditis potion, but to that they would have to take her off the potions used to treat her cold

As Melissa stood there as the nurses casted cleansing spells on her she looked over into the room and saw another girl there "Who's that?" she asked, the nurse informed her she was a friend

Melissa walked into the room, forcing a smile at Faye, trying to reassure that they had everything under control, she stood at the foot of the bed and looked down at Faye's chart,then looked back at girl

"So Faye, Healer Chase has put you on Frigus potion to help with your cold, I know you haven't been on it long but would you say there is an improvement?" Melissa asked her voice hoping that Faye's answer would be yes
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Faye muttered in her sleep, tossing once more.

The voices around her feeding into her fever induced dreams,adding to the swirling confusion in her head, however she was still far too dead to the world to actually be aware of anything that was going on.

She flipped, her small body curling towards the familiar sound of her friends soft voice.

That, however, was the only reaction she gave the comings and goings of the room.
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:29 am

Melissa let out a sigh as the girl remained asleep she would need to this potion, Melissa ten walked over beside her and felt her forehead it felt warm, she then looked over at other girl

"How long has she been asleep for?" she asked, Melissa was determined that she would administer the medicine, even if she had to inject it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:45 pm