Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

La Maison de Glamour (invites only)

Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

La Maison de Glamour (invites only) Empty La Maison de Glamour (invites only)

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:36 am

The room was bright and the furniture were all of light colors. Most of them were muggle furniture but, of course,
    there are some stuff that are related to the wizarding world. After all, what is a witch without some magic?

Emerald sat comfortably on the pink couch and clapped her hands twice. A pretty house-elf in a pink outfit then appeared.
    "What can me do for my lady?" she asked in a high, squeaky voice.
    Emerald looked down and smiled at the creature.
    "Kindly prepare some food for at least 5 people, Cassie," she said, giving the elf her favorite chocolate. "And here's your tip."
    "Thank You my lady," the elf replied as she started preparing the food. "May Cassie please you well."

She smiled sweetly and looked at the clock.
    "Oh my! It's 11:30 already! They should be here any moment now," she said, standing up and going towards the dining room.
    Emerald was expecting some 'friends' today. And some relatives as well.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

La Maison de Glamour (invites only) Empty Re: La Maison de Glamour (invites only)

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:45 am

Diane peeked through the door and looked around.
    "Aunt Emerald!!!" she exclaimed, running towards her Aunt. Boy, she hasn't seen her in 3 years!!
    She hugged her aunt and sat on the couch.
    "Ah... La Maison de Glamour," she said in French. "I haven't been here in years!"
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

La Maison de Glamour (invites only) Empty Re: La Maison de Glamour (invites only)

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:02 am

Emerald smiled widely, seeing her niece that now, is all grown up... The last time she saw her was when she was still 8!

"Diane!!" she exclaimed, hugging the child tightly.
    "Wow... You've grown taller.." she jokingly said. She knew Diane was easily annoyed by redundant comments. "No, I'm just kidding.."
    "So, where's your 'twin'?" she said, reffering to Kath. When they were young, Kath and Diane used to go to La Maison de Glamour to play. And they, just as every playmates do, call themselves, the Magical twins. Razz
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 am

"Twin?" she asked, eventually remembering 'the old times'. "Oh.... Kath..."
    "Don't worry aunt.. Kathy will be here any minute," she assured her. "She's always a few minutes late."
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:56 am

Kathy knocked at the door hoping she wasn't late AGAIN. As Aunt Emerald opened the door Kathy jumped on her and said "NANA!!!!!!. Oh how i missed you!!" Kathy then went to the other corner of the room and seriously said with a snapped on her finger "Well, well, if it isn't my Evil twin? Diane Scamander, or should i say......" Kathy paused and said with a slight giggle "oh who am i kidding!!! Hi D!!!"
    Kathy then broke the feeling of joy and said " Aunt Alice will be here in a few minutes. She said something about work or something like that.But hey! at least no one's riding on Aunt Alice's back" Kathy stooped as she turned her head to face D with a little smile.
    "So, how are we today?" Kathy sat down her Plushie-Smushie-super couch. Well, that's what Kathy always call it.
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:08 am

Alice knocked on the door with a feeling of anger.
    When Kathy answered it a huge shout came out from Alice's Mouth "KATHY!!!"
    "I told you to wait for me" Alice Paused and walked passed by kathy and said "Oh hi Emz!! And if it isn't my best costumer,My best costumer in Back-riding... oh! Old times"
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:13 am

"Woh-uh!" Kathy said as she stepped back from the door.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 am

Diane smiled innocently, "Oh come'on Pony Alice. Just One More.... One Last ride..."

She moved closer to Alice, ready to ride on her back......
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 am

Emerald hurriedly stopped Diane.
    "Diane..." she said. "Do not do that... You're 'Pony Alice' is OLD now... She probably has back pains..."
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:18 am

"And Kathryn Anne Dagworth, Haven't I told you when you were five not to call me 'Nana' anymore?" she said as she gestured them to sit by the dining table to eat some lunch.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:21 am

"But i love calling you that. Please Nana,Please Nana,Please Nana,Please Nana,Please Nana,Please Nana,Please Nana,Please Nana," Kathy said as she put on a Puppy-dog face.
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:22 am

Oh that child! She's just so adorable!!!
    "Okay... Kathy.. okay...." she said. "Now, let's eat some lunch.. I'm starving"

She clapped twice and Cassie, the house-elf appeared.
    "Kindly serve us out meals, Cassie" she said with a sweet smile on her face.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:24 am

Diane looked at the house-elf and was extremely charmed.
    "Awww... Cassie never seems to grow up!" she said.
    "And... here's your tip," she said, passing Cassie her favorite chocolates. She loved doing that when she was small.
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:25 am

"Excuse me, If I may. Emz you're much older than me and you stiil don't have back pains" Alice said as she sat beside Kathy with her "Melting Stare" settled to Kathy's eyes. "So, D how's school with Kathy who left me alone in the house even though i told her not to?"
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:27 am

"Oh.. school is great!!! School is very great indeed! I have tons of friends now," she said, proudly.
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:29 am

"Really Diane?" Emerald said, proud of what her niece has been doing at Hogwarts.
    "That's Great! How about you Kathy?" she asked, slowly taking a bite of the chicken.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:29 am

"hhhmmm....Thanks Nana!" Kathy exclaimed with a thought on her mind "It always does the trick! I ♥ the puppy-dog face"

"Oh! Hey Cassie I haven't seen you in a long time now" Kathy said as Cassie held their food out.

"Oh c'mon Aunt Ali..." Kathy said as she sweetly embraced her aunt "that was just a mistake to be learned"
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:32 am

"Well, it has been a challenge for me to go beyond the borders of my intelligence. And i'm now second year with D and am graciously glad to be on this platform" Kathy said smartly
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:34 am

"What have you done to my dependent niece? Bring her back! I demand you to bring her back!" Alice said as she "pushed and pulled" Kathy with her hand glued on Kathy's shoulder.

"HAHAHHA" Alice Laughed
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 am

Diane put on a 'really?' face. "Student Words of Wisdom? Really Kath? Really? Whatever happened to the modern times!! You should know that Your 'POETRY' is freaking me out...."

Diane then smiled. "Nah.. Just kidding.. I actually like poetry.. Carry on.."
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:36 am

"Well anyways, I'm proud of you Kathy" Alice said as she kissed Kathy's forehead.
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Emerald Jean Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emerald Jean Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 am

Emerald just couldn't help but laugh.
    "You three are SO Crazy.." she stated. "If I were you, I'd eat fast"

"Because," she said, half-whispered. "Aunt Emerald..... HAS A SURPRISE!!!"
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:37 am

"I'm also proud of you D! So, when will you go back to hogwarts?" Alice asked curiously.
    Alice June Chang
    Alice June Chang
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alice June Chang Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:39 am

" Yes, you aunt Emerald Has a surprise for you both second years,don't you EMZ?" Alice said with a sweet smile.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:40 am

"Well, firstly... STOP that all "kissing me on the forehead" I'm not stiil six you know" Kathy said slightly embarrassed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:12 am