Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Play Date

Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Play Date  Empty Play Date

Post by Kendera James Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:24 am

::Liddy::

Kendera had been the one to go to Azorat, but in her frame of mind, it was more than easy for Liddy to take over. Which she did, promptly taking on her own appearance. She wasn't the biggest fan of Kendera's sense of style. It wasn't bad, just not what Liddy preferred.

Liddy made her way out of the pub in which she had arrived and made her way to the Square. So many people, so many possibilities for entertainment. She smirked to herself. It was just like having a play date, except her playmates had no idea she was scheduled to arrive.

The girl strode forward, dark eyes sweeping the square for a target.
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Play Date  Empty Re: Play Date

Post by Millicent Prentiss Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:23 am

Millie looked blankly at the square she had just entered. Eleven years of being excited of going to Azorat... and all it turned out to be was this. The only good thing about her trip was that she had an entire room all to herself for a week or so because of Charles's stupid trip. Why did he have to go anyway? He should have asked her to go with him.

Annoyed, the brunette stared at the square which she had stumbled upon, and sighed loudly, trying her best not to groan or yawn in boredom. As she sweeped the square, she saw another brunette, and out of curiosity she walked over as inconspicuously as she could over to her.

"What do you think of this place?" she drawled, staring at her nails.

Last edited by Millicent Prentiss on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:46 am

Tossing her curtain of black curls back over her shoulder, Liddy turned to face the girl addressing her, dark eyes shrewdly taking her in. Such a young girl. Liddy decided she was never that young. Not truly.

"I think it's wonderful place to... meet people," Liddy drawled right back. "And you? Let me guess - you're bored? Underwhelmed? I bet nothing impresses you, though, does it?"
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Millicent Prentiss Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:21 am

"Boredom is an extreme understatement," Millicent pouted, looking back up. A subtle raise of the eyebrows gave the impression that the German was onto something else, though she really wasn't.

"Meeting people," the brunette cited, "however, I agree with." She thought of the two girls in the pub: Dia and that icky Muggleborn. It was a good night, though not as good as some of the others she had spent here so far.

"What brings you here anyway?" Millie queried impatiently.
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:06 am

Liddy tilted her head, giving an inscrutable smile. "So very impatient," she chided. "Don't you know it's considered rude to sound so demanding?" Not that Liddy was the poster child of polite behavior any more than Kendera was socially graceful.

"I'm here because I want to be. It's certainly better than staying home all summer, don't you think?" responded Liddy. "Besides, you ought to be glad of my presence. I can make your day so much more interesting."
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Millicent Prentiss Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:14 am

"I know my pleases and thank yous, so I'd like to think I'm not that rude," Millicent replied, though her voice was cold, "so I'd like to think that I'm not rude." She thn brushed a stray lock of hair out of her vision. "And I'm not that demanding," interjected the brunette, "I mean, it's not like I asked for a summer cruise to the Cote d'Azur with a 23-foot yacht with free food and champagne." She craved for it, though. She wanted to live in that luxurious life.

Millicent nodded, "Totally. I just want my douche of a brother to come back from England visiting friends, or so he says." She then raised her eyebrows. "You would, eh?" she asked, "pray tell - how could you make my day so much more fascinating?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:36 pm