Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Hot in Herre

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Hot in Herre Empty Hot in Herre

Post by Karmzy Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Karma laid across the end of one of the many deserted traincars left around the abandoned place that was her boyfriends home. She was in the shade of the slight overhang from the metal ceiling, her head resting on her arms as she laid on her stomach. The heat was near unbarable, sweat making her shirt stick to her body and ride up the smallest bit, just enough to show the tattoo on the small of her back. She wasn't complaining, however. She was just waiting, listening to Kama drone on and on about her theories.

What she was wearing could technically count as a belly shirt, it was a bit too small and went off one of her shoulders, but her shorts were just her regular tan kahkis, though they came to her thigh today, due to the heat.

Her head was facing away from the tunnels, opting to look through the unhinged door andimagine what the train was like in its former glory before that bored her and she closed her eyes.

She missed the sound of approaching feet.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Hot in Herre Empty Re: Hot in Herre

Post by Djinn Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Too easy.

Djinn really did wonder about his son, at times. Anyone else would have at least tempted to ward their dwelling against unwanted company. Granted, few things succeeded in even making Djinn flinch (well, before he'd been stripped of status, in any case), let alone keep him at bay. Certainly nothing that wouldn't keep Arsen himself out.

Still, the effort might have been made - unless, of course, Arsen really didn't want to keep him away. What an interesting twist that would be.

The demon had stood, silently watching the girl for a moment. So damaged, so frail, so capable of chaos... Perhaps, he shouldn't have made it practically impossible for vampire kind to procreate.

He stepped forward, making no attempt to mask his footstep - which he could have done all too easily. It made no difference. The girl didn't notice.

"Well, well, well," Djinn drawled. "If it isn't Karma Black. All alone on a hot summer's day."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Karma smiled and sat up as the voice reached her ears, before a look of confusion crossed her face. Something was... off. A shiver, irrational, ran through her body as she looked at him, and she had to resist the urge to look away, though a blush threatened to brighten her cheeks. Her eyes flickered over the man, but there was no flash of recognition. That was what confused her most.

As she was Karma Black, none of these passed over her face, and instead of trying to figure out why her body had nearly split itself between jolting away and throwing itself at the man, she raised an eyebrow. "I'm not alone." She said, swinging her feet off the end of the train as she gazed at him, a shadow disappearing into the tunnel proper. A cloud passed over the sun, and her eyes darkened in the shadows, a slow, deep kind of recognition simmering there before the cloud passed, and she was Karma again. Clueless.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, nothing in her voice but curiousity.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:48 am

"Of course not," Djinn agreed. "Neither am I; I wasn't talking about pets, though." A faint smirk pulled at the demon's lips as he continued to observe. So very interesting, this little toy.

He moved forward, the motion perfectly casual - so much so that it screamed 'not human.' Too practiced, too precise; just like everything Djinn did. As usual, he didn't care. He never did.

"Me?" he responded, looking faintly amused by the query. "Just stopping in for a visit. Can't I?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:28 am

Karma blinked once, her light brown eyes sparkling slightly as she watched him. There was something familiar about the way he carried himself, something that the back of her mind told her she should recognize, though Kama already had. The Vampire was telling her nothing, however, and snarking about how dense she was being.

You really shouldn't let the most obvious explanation for things evade you.

A memory tugged at her mind, and her eyes widened. "I honestly don't think that he'd want you here." She said softly, unsure of what her body should be doing. She was only sure that what it was doing was a bad idea. She wanted to move away, to back up, but her body wanted to move forward. The tattoo on the small of her back burned slightly, and she managed to lean slightly away from him, though she didn't move away. Not really.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:45 am

Arsen had been lounging on a cot mid tunnel when he felt the familiar poke against his protective shields. It was clear there was someone waiting outside the tunnels, either intentionally or not. Either way he was going to investigate.

As he approached the end of the tunnels he caught sight of something that made his heart drop. His father was back and with Karma.

Before he had the chance to bottle it, he took a deep breath and walked out with his fists clenched by his sides. "What are you doing here Djinn?" He spat, moving to place himself in front of Karma. He was not in the mood for her getting in the way and playing victim today.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:55 am

Djinn's brown eyes gleamed every bit as well as they had while their natural red. Seemed the other half had finally caught on.

A smirk spread across his face at Arsen's greeting. "Well, hello to you, too, son," he returned, tone almost genial. His head tilted back slightly, elevating a brow. "That any way to greet your long lost father?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:25 am

Karma blinked as Arsen appeared in front of her, and relaxed slightly. Though she was sure she should be a bit... wary... something in her just wasn't. Instead, she peeked around the boy at the man and raised a hand in greeting. She would be polite, and kill him later. She placed a gentle hand on Arsen's arm in greeting, but decided it was probably best to stay silent this time, let them have their little father/son whatever or something.

Her eyes darkened, and she smirked, cocking her head to the side again and waving again. "Hello Djinn." She purred easily. "Haven't seen you in a while. You were more pleasing to the eye the last time I saw you."

"He's just stopping for a visit." She supplied silkily. She took another breath through her nose and blinked at the man.

"Is there a reason you smell different? Or is it just because you look like that?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

"You have no right to call me that." He spat, his hand sparking with flames as he failed to contain his anger. He couldn't believe his father had been so close to Karma and in his own territory as well. As Karma reached out and touched him he quickly jumped out the way. "Don't touch me, i'll burn your hands right off at this heat." He warned.

"Oh is that what you're calling yourself now a days?" He asked. "How's hell?" He smirked knowing he couldn't go back but her words didn't go unnoticed. "What do you mean the last time you met?" He growled, he had never been told of their first meeting and he did not like to be kept in the dark.

"He's been banished from hell. Turns out he's not Satan's favourite pet anymore."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:35 pm

Djinn smirked. "What a very mortal way of seeing things - always so very concerned about rights even when they've nothing to do with the situation. You are my son and I am your father. If you wish to talk about rights, first find someone else who can adequately fit the role."

The demon seem unaffected by the boy's jibe, expression unwavering. His gaze went back to the girl. A broad smirk spread across his features at Arsen's growl.

"Hello, again, Milady," Djinn returned. "I suppose you might say as much. I've decided ninth century metalsmith was out of fashion. People always have said 'be yourself.'"

He turned his attention back to his son, moving closer and slowly around. "Bravo, Arsen. Well done. Been making friends in low places, have we? Not that I disapprove.

"There's just one detail you've gotten wrong," Djinn said, brown eyes gleaming. "I am still Lord Satan's favorite. Were I not, I wouldn't be banished, I'd be dead - and so would you."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:03 am

Karma pulled her hand back, looking stung for the briefest of moments before resting her elbow on her knee and leaning her head onto her hand, deciding to stick with a bored expression as she gazed past her boyfriend at his father.

"It's quite alright, Hothead. I haven't seen him since you banned me from doing so, and I've never actually seen this man's face, either." She cocked her head to the side, raising an eyebrow at Djinn. "If he's been demoted, and he's here, in front of us, why is he still alive? ...No offense, or anything." She added after a slight pause, nodding to Djinn.

"Is that why you've got an angel hanging about?" She asked curiously. "Annoying little bugger, isn't she?" Sticking a lollipop into her mouth from her knapsack, the young vampire looked from one to the other. She supposed now that she was actually seeing Djinn's face, she could see the slight resemblance between the two, but it was nothing glaringly obvious. A slight pout played across her lips as the angel's name slid between her lips. "Tovia. What a bore she was. So underwhelming."

"I actually like ninth century metalsmith, thank you very much." She said with an eye roll. "It's certainly more impressive than whatever you're wearing now."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Arsen growled. "I'm half mortal idiot! And I don't need anyone to fit the role, I can take care of myself. I've been doing so my whole life!" He spat.

"What are you talking about?" He asked looking between his father and Karma. "WILL SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW YOU KNOW EACH OTHER?" He shouted, this whole thing was beginning to annoy him now. "Will you just be quiet for two minutes whilst i think?" He asked Karma as she continued to go on, before he turned back to Djinn.

Arsen smirked. "I take after my father in that aspect." He said as he followed his fathers movements. He didn't trust him to let him out of his sights, nor to be between him and Karma.

"Oh right i live because you want me alive right? Like i could forget."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:20 am

"The Heaven's Child invited itself," Djinn growled neutrally. He spread his hands, indicating his appearance. "The young seldom appreciate the classics."

His gaze slid impassively back to his son. "We're former... acquaintances," he informed him succinctly "Before you came into this particular equation.

"I almost find it surprising how very poor your listening skills are," Djinn drawled. His gaze studied the boy, eyes no less penetrating despite the fact they were brown instead of red. "You know so little. I can only imagine the shock with which you would be met if you knew even half of much as you believe you do."

Djinn rolled his neck, the movement accompanied by cracking sound. "I've heard that Blondie's back," he said conversationally.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:52 am

"Classical is a Renaissance term." Karma observed impishly. "Suppose I could appreciate it, but its still less impressive." Brown eyes sparkling, she looked back at Hothead, some semblence of a pout stealing over her features before she was thinking again, trying to find a way to explain without being blocked by power of names. Swinging her feet, the girl continued to contemplate, before deciding and opening her mouth-

Only to be ordered to stop talking. Blinking and shrugging, she continued to watch them both, glancing down at her nails briefly, and slightly surprised to find someone elses blood under them. Who has she clawed at recently? She couldn't remember. She supposed it could have been that Priest, or perhaps one of his friends, or maybe it was the brother? Looking back up again at the mention of her sister, Karma was quite surprised to find a rumbling in the back of her throat. A growl. Where on earth did that come from?

Cutting the sound almost before it had started, she looked back down again, examining her boots this time. There were flecks of blood even on them, and the young vampire was quite sure she could still smell kerosene, but perhaps that was just the lingering in her nose. Kerosene was a strong scent, even to mortals. It had taken ages to wash off herself and Nightmare. Letting her mind wander back to that night, she smiled slightly.

Since Arsen had ordered her silence, she hadn't said a word.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:30 pm