Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

In Need of a Job

Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

In Need of a Job Empty In Need of a Job

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Lily was not sure if this was the right place for her or not, but one of her contacts on the street told her the lady that runs the clinic was in need to some trainees and that she would be willing to train. Lily would be willing to do whatever school that she needed to, Lily really needed to finish high school but Karma told her she would get some tutors and that was going very well at the moment. She just needed to get out and do something with her time.

Walking into the clinic she looked around, she had been here before but it had been awhile. Lily liked to have her teeth cleaned and kept up, especially with the street fighting she did she didn't like broken teeth.

Lily smiled at the person at the desk and asked to someone about the training position that was open. She was told to have a seat and waited to see who would come out.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

In Need of a Job Empty Re: In Need of a Job

Post by Tara Middleton Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 pm

Tara looked out from hearing information on a new trainee, the clinic did need staff so she hoped the person was up to the task.
    As she looked she saw the young lady who looked no older than seventeen.
    She thought to best at least give the lass a chance and walked over to her.
    "You must be the applicant as a trainee, I'm Tara; the head of the clinic"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Lily had been getting better at over coming her shyness, it had been hard to do but she knew she had to work on it.

"Hi Tara, I am Lily, Lily Summers." Lily reached out her hand to shake Tara.

"I was wondering if you still had that training position open that I have heard about?" Lily hoped she did she really needed to keep her mind off of things
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Tara looked with a gaze of one trying to test another's resolve, she couldnt afford to have anyone break down as a staff worker keeps a good face on for all their patients.
    "We do have an opening Miss Summers, but I only ask you this one question, and try to answer well."
    "What is your resolve?"
    Tara kept her gaze on the young lady thinking back to her time being asked the same question in her dental school, resolve is what lead to patients not cracking in the chair.
    And resolve would prove to Tara that the lady in front of her was up to the task.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:31 pm

Lily was listening to Tara talk about the position still being open and she was glad she really wanted the job, but she was unsure of the question.

Lily felt really stupid asking this question but she had never heard that wold used that way before.

"What do you mean by resolve? Do you mean problem? I don't have any problems that I know of, other than I tend to be shy around people but I am working on that."
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Taras gaze never faltered looking at Lily, she would have to try another approach so as not to confuse the lass.
    "Miss Lily are you sure you will be able to work at night? For the first year I will be taking a trainee and either reviewing them at night, or I will be introducing them to the basics.
    So Miss Lily, things will be tough if you have a loved one, do you think you can handle the strain?"
    This was crunch time as students with a relationship would either break, or they would grow stronger
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:18 pm

Lily listened to Tara explain what she would have to do for the job, "I do not have any problems working at night." Blaine was always busy late and this would give her something to do in the evening.

"Oh trust me, my boyfriend will not be a problem. In fact in a short time he will be going away to school"

Lily was really hoping that she would get this chance, she was ready to get out of street fighting and settle down and do something worth something.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Tara looked intently at the young lady in front of her, she liked the fact that she would give up something to prove herself, perhaps.....
    "Miss Summers, I'm going to accept you as a trainee hygienist.
    You will train under me for a year gaining the basics, for the second year you will learn patient relations, and for year three you will put all that into practice.
    You will be trained as staff for this clinic, and if you are lucky gain access to a exam room of your own.
    You will need to be at the ready to learn as we will need a staff member after those three years are up.
    I do hope you are ready Miss Summers as this will be difficult".
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:02 am

Lily listened to Tara talk about what she would be doing and she thought that this was going to be perfect. She would have training and then she would have a job when she was done. Lily was very excited over this fact and she hoped that Blaine would not have a problem with it.

"It sounds perfect, I cannot wait to get started." Lily was so excited and she was ready to start right now.

"So when shall I start my training?"
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Tara looked on at the young lady, this was what she was hoping for; a bright young pupil who actually wanted to learn.

"Miss Summers it will take about a week for the paperwork to be written up.
    You should take that time to talk with your loved one about everything, after that we will meet during the closing as its the only time I can train you with no patients needing my staff or I".
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:45 am

Lily was more than happy and it seemed that she would be home in time for Blaine to be dragging in at least until he went to school and then it was not going to matter.

"That sounds prefect, I do not see Blaine having any problem with that seeing he does not get in late and he will be going back to school soon."

Lily was just glad she was going to have something to do to pass away the time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:11 pm