Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lean On Me

Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Lean On Me  Empty Lean On Me

Post by Danica Brew Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:29 am

Melissa walked into the Post Office she had gotten word that her Uncle Nick had past away a day ago, he always so nice and kind to her and her brother when they were children. Melissa stood at the stand with all the letters, and parchment, after carefully choosing one, she moved over to a side bench

Melissa sighed and took hold of the quil and begn to write

Dear Ryan
    Oh my brother how I am devastated by news of Uncle Nicks death, I can't believe this is real. I guess he was always one of those people you think will never leave, but that I suppose that is only childish and naive. Well anyway I hope you are enjoying your travels around Russia on your muggle sceneic tour, im not sure when you will get this, as for it is being sent my muggle means because I don't want to raise suspiction by sending an owl,but when you do recieve it I hope to hear from you[/i]

Melissa sealed the letter then started out the window, at times like these, she wished she had a shoulder to cry on
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Lean On Me  Empty Re: Lean On Me

Post by Rozzie Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Eleazar walked into the small post office, looking at the many owls in a small tight space the small shop was. As deputy Minister he had just sorted some business out in Hogsmead and needed to send a the report off too one of the ministry workers in the achive section. He gave his thick letter to a great gray owl and put his money in the birds small pouch.

"Take this to The Ministry of Magic, Achive office." The bird gave Eleazar a nod and He watche the bird fly away out of the window. She shook his head in though and turned around towards the door, but in the corner of his eye he reconized a woman at the window. She was Obviously new to the Ministry, but Eleazar new that. He walked over to her.

"Bonjour Mizz White, I hope zhat everything iz ok with you." Eleazar said kindly to her,
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:24 am

Snow snapped out of her daze when she heard a voice, she looked over and saw a man, she had seen him around the Ministry, though he always looked like he was in a rush and busy

Snow forced a smile and nodded "Ah yes im fine thank you" she then looked out the window quickly trying to compose herself

"Your from the Ministry, aren't you?" she said still gazing out the window
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm

"Yes, I'm French Deputy Minister Renard, But you can call me Eleazar, Mizz White." Eleazar said as he bowed his head to her. He smiled, but the veela inside sensed something wrong.

"Are you sure you are ok?" He asked kindly to her. He tilted his head to the side and watched her.
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:29 am

Snow looked back at the man, she felt a warm glow from him which was weird, she then sighed softly

"My favorite uncle, recently just passed away" Snow then quickly turned her head to side as she felt her eyes begin to water up

"But no, im fine seriously don't worry about me" Snow said concentrating hard not to begin fully crying

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content