Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Troubled youth

Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Troubled youth Empty Troubled youth

Post by Matt Rusnak Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:01 am

Matt was sitting with his shirt off on his bed revealing his new skull and crossbones tattoo with a couple of books open he was trying to be a good son but he wanted nothing more but show that he was inwardly rebelling against his father. So a couple of days ago he climbed out of his window and headed out to get a tattoo and a piercing he knew what he wanted so he hoped that it wouldn't take long.

Today was the first day that he thought of taking his shirt off the piercing he wasn't able to hide so he decided to just lock himself in his room for a little bit until he could take it out without having to worry about the hole growing in.

Matt decided that he was feeling the need for some company so he decided that to just take the risk and out of his room he really didn't care what his father thought of him it was an act of rebellion why would he care so much as to lock himself in his room anyways. So he grabbed a couple of his books and plopped himself on the couch. Still without his shirt on.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Troubled youth Empty Re: Troubled youth

Post by The Mel Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:34 am

Sacha leaned quietly against the doorway leading back to the kitchen, from which he had come when he heard his son emerge from his self-imposed isolation. He was fully aware the boy had broken his restriction, of course - the only means of departing the cabin to anywhere of significance were by floo, portkey, or apparation.

After regarding the boy for a long moment, Sacha strolled across the room to where the teen sat. Firmly taking a hold of Matthew's shoulder, he leaned him forward to get a better view of the tattoo. Ghastly; but at least it didn't appear to be infected.

Moving around the end of the sofa, Sacha next took the boy by the chin, tilting his head back to observe the piercing. Placid gaze moving from the piercing to the boy's eyes, Sacha quirked a brow.

"You realize this negates any privileges you might have earned for the rest of the summer," the man said. He released his grip on Matthew's jaw and moved away, taking a seat in an adjacent chair and reclining back in a nearly casual manner.

"Talking," said Sacha, "yelling, screaming, arguing - these would have expressed your displeasure in a far less painful manner while most likely sparing yourself of further discipline.

"It would seem that we have a communication problem, you and I. I have made it clear on numerous occasions that my door is always open to you, and yet, it feels as though I see other students more frequently than my own son. I do not know what you wish of me, Matthew. You will not communicate it, and as we both know, I am incapable of reading minds.

"Failing classes? Rebellious behavior? Is this your means of gaining my attention? You're far too clever for the one and the other is wholly unnecessary," the man declared. "Let's talk, and while you're at it, you may explain to me what the hell was going through your mind when you were off gallivanting about having a stranger pierce a hole in your lip and inject ink into your skin."
    Matt Rusnak
    Matt Rusnak
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Matt Rusnak Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:02 am

Matthew gluped as his dad grabbed his shoulder this was not going to be good. Matt blinked as he listened to his dad he knew that he deserved the punishment it was wrong to sneak out of the house and he would of thought that he would be in much worse. He honestly wasn't sure what was going through his brain so how was he going to explain that to his father.

He bit his lip and wondered what to talk about. "I guess I was just a little too distracted by the females last year. As for the tattoo and piercing I don't really know what I was thinking I guess maybe that I was just getting back and maybe showing my own independence. Though I may of just proved to myself that rules and punishments for breaking said rules are there for a reason." Matt sighed and stared at the ground. He already decided the coming school year he would spend more time in his father's office so he can focus on his lessons more.

"As for not coming and seeing you that often I think I was just scared a little. I know it sounds stupid..." Matt trailed off he had no idea where he was going and where he wanted to go with that.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:35 pm

"'Getting back'?" Sacha raised a brow, though the expression did nothing to reveal what was going on in the man's head. "Matthew, I believe we are both aware that your punishment this summer was well deserved. If you wished to assert your independence, you might have seen to it that you put your schoolwork before flirting and other distractions. Instead, it appears you need to be supervised." The man's placid gaze invited the boy to disagree with anything he had just said.

Sacha inclined his head, very much his usual version of a sigh. "I see," he said quietly. "I'm very sorry to hear that I invoke such a response in you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:31 pm