Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Friendly Drinks (Howl & Hayden)

Friendly Drinks (Howl & Hayden) Empty Friendly Drinks (Howl & Hayden)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Sam hadnt been to this part of Azorat before. He liked exploring. He wasnt a big drinker, but this pub had a nicer atmosphere than the Hogs Head or Leaky Cauldren anyway. It was probably going to be a lot more expensive he thought to himself. He wondered if they'd allow Wolfie in with him?

He snook Wolfie in and kept him buy his side at the bar.
    "Do you serve sneaky bastard cocktails here?" Sam asked. The bartender gave him a weird look. It was a muggle drink after all. "Barcardi breezers then?" Another blank look. "Rum? Ah the hell with it, two firewhiskeys please."

Sam didnt know why he ordered two, and he wa spretty sure he didnt like whiskey. He took a swig and spat it back out again. "Eugh! How can anyone drink this stuff... that it... that was just, awful. I am not going to finish that. That er... yea that wa sa waste of money really."

He turned back to the bar. "Can i just have two glasses of water then please?"
    Sam swilled the water round his mouth the get rid of the fire whiskey taste. He withdrew a bowl from his jacket pocket for Wolfie which he added the second glass to so Wolfie could drink.

Just then, Sam had the urge to look up, sure that he would see someone he recognised.

Friendly Drinks (Howl & Hayden) Empty Re: Friendly Drinks (Howl & Hayden)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:52 pm

Hayden wandered into the bar, a newspaper under her slim arm. She was wearing low slung blue skinny jeans, red wedges and a red tank top. Fiddling with her blonde curls, she looked round the pub.

She saw Sam and made a move to join him but she saw his face as he drank the firewhiskey and laughed.

Wandering over to the bar, she ordered two butterbeers and two pumpkin juices. Turning to look at Sam, she smiled and beckoned him to her. Grabbing his hand, she dragged him to a table in the corner.

Sitting down, she patted Wolfie and offered Sam one of her many drinks.

"Or i have a muggle drink. Its called 'Sex on the Beach'".

She beamed at him, "It's been a while".

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Sam could barely believe it when he looked up and saw Hayden, looking stunning as usual. He beamed like an idiot, so happy to see her.

He was struck dumb and didnt even know how to react as she dragged him to sit wth her at a table.
    "Finally! Drinks i'll be able to handle" Sam laughed. "You want this spare fire whiskey then? I dont know how so many of the professors can drink it! Ha ha"

Wolfie jumped up at Hayden and licked her face whilst wagging his tail happily.

Sam got up for a moment and wrapped his arms around her in a hug.
    "I know it has, im so happy to see you again." Sam smiled and sat back down. "The last time was our sleepover wasnt it? Ha ha. How've you been? How's it going with you and Hades?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 am

She laughed as he beamed at her. "Missed me that much?" she teased, her gray eyes sparkling with michief.

Handing over the muggle drink, she took the firewhiskey and necked it.

"We grew up with it" she replied.

She squealed as Wolfie licked her. "Wolfie" she laughed, ruffling his fur.

Hayden relaxed into Sam's arms happily. "Yeah, the sleepover" she smiled, suddenly feeling silly for sobbing at the death of Anna in Van Helsing.

"I'm glad your happy to see me. I missed you" she smiled, gesturing to her head, where a single snow white rose was entwined with a curl.

"We're still together" she blushed, remembering last night.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 pm

"I did indeed" He winked at her cheekily.
    He watched her neck the firewhisky. "Still! Its a bloody harsh drink to swallow ha ha. Wolife get down you love struck dope!" Sam laughed. Wolfie sat down and rested his head on Hayden's lap as she ruffled his fur.

"I missed you too. I like hanging out with you, you're a nice perosn to be around. I dont know why, but you just have the uncanny power to cheer me up" Sam smiled.

He remembered her reaction to the films and smiled. He felt like a dope for crying when the beast died in Beauty & the Beast; it got him every time even know he knew it would be a happy ending, his eyes still watered up.

"Wow, those rose is still hanging in there" Sam laughed happily. "A symbol of friendship eh? It'll probably last for as long as i do ha ha."

"And ah right, good good. So its working out then? Im happy for you both. Im hoping to finally get things back on track with my Crystella." Sam smield to himself, remembering how happy she looked when he gave her his moters ring plus the others. Maybe things where finally going to work out and he'd find some shred of happiness after all.

He had plenty to be happy for for the moment. Kerew was gone, he was better, no-one seemed to care about his disappearing act, and he had some good friends, like Hayden, who looked adorable when she blushed. He wasnt picking up a sense, but he could guess they were probably getting to a more intimate stage with eachother ;P

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:37 pm

"Good" she said, licking her glossed lips.

"I suppose. Aww, its not his fault I'm irresitable" she laughed, flashing a pretty, bright smile at Sam.

"Haha, really? Oh well, i suppose I'm like the sun then. Whats that muggle song? Hmmm...You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skys are gray" she sung, her voice was quite good.

"Yep friendship" she smiled, her eyes bright.

"Oh good. As I'm happy for you. I wish you and Crystella the best" she smirked, amused.

Hayden nervously wrung her hands. Her locket's green gems sparkling in the sunlight as it rested between her breasts.

She wondered if he could smell what she had been doing on her. Trying not to draw his attention to her, she sniffed her top. It smelt of his spray. Quickly she put her hair back into place, hoping he didnt notice the bites on her neck.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Sam laughed happily. "True, you cant help that you were born to be so beautiful ha ha. Sorry boy, but she's already got someone else"
    Wolfie whined and pretended to play dead. "Ha ha! Get up you drama queen you" Sam laughed. "Aww, you've broken his heart now" Sam joked.

Sam smiled at her as she sung. "Yea, ha ha, or there's this other one 'you light, the skies, up above me, a star, so bright, you blind me yeeaaaeeeyea" Sam was so flat and off key, but he knew he wasnt a born singer.

"Thank you" Sam smiled warmly at her. "And all the best for you two too."

Sam picked up a faint smell of aftershave and spied a few bite marks on her neck. He laughed teasingly to show she didnt need to be embarassed
    "He didnt try to go all vampire on you did he ha ha. Suffice to say you two get on with eachother then"
    Sam winked and revealed a love bite on his neck. "These act as a promise, we have to return to eachother before the marks fade."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 pm

She struck a pose before epruting into giggles. "True true" she smiled.

She looked down at Wolfie. "Hmmm...I'm sure i could persuade Hades to let me keep him. She pulled out a dog treat and fed it to him.

"I know, I;m a heart breaker" she smiled, and stroked Wolfie.

She grinned at him as he sung. True it was off key and flat but it was a lovely song.

"My Mother used to sing me this muggle son, that her friend taught her. It was about smiling. I sing when ever I'msd. May you know it?...Hmm....Smile though your heart is breaking, smile even though its aching. When there are clouds in the sky..." she sung.

"Yep, he turned into a vampire. He went all Aspen on me" she blushed, before rubbing her shoulder. She had bang it yesterday when...She wen red.

Sh laughed as Sam revealed his bite.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Sam laughed at her pose. "A model now are we? Ha ha. And i dont think Hades would approve of this great big beast of a dog sharing the bed ha ha."
    Wolife lapped up the treat and nuzzled Hayden's hand, waging his tail happily.

Sam listened and smiled at her. "I have heard it once before yes, but i dont remember the words. My mum used to sing this when she was having a bad day, she'd dance around the kitchen with us so she could push past a bad day. 'Ce cera cera, whatever will be will be, the futures not ours to see, ce cera cera, what will be will be'. It made us laugh becouse ironically she was a seer ha ha"

"Im afraid im not familiar with this Aspen" Sam laughed as she blushed. "At least you two are having fun; you're young, why not." He winked. "My relationship with Crystella cant be like that yet otherwise i think i'd end up breaking her ha ha."
    She laughed at his love bite and he laughed back "What? Dont you like my little bite, we were both very proud of that ha ha"

Wolfie gently placed his teeth over some of Haydens fingers, nibbling gently without hurting her. "Awwh bless" Sam laughed. "He's trying to give you a love bite of his own ha ha"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:42 pm

"Yes, I am a model. An underwear model" she joked, patting the dog. "Hmm...I dont think he would either".

"A seer! Cool. Haha. There was this last song she used to sing to use before my dad banned us from singing muggle songs. It was....Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile. What's the use in worrying it never was worthwhile".

"Oh, It's Hades' brother. I sure she must be a little stronger than that. He is quite strong" she smiled and then winced as Wolfie dug his nails, accidently, to the bruises on her thighs.

"No, Sammy, I'm heartbroken. I'll have to share you now" she teased, mock dramatic.

"Wolfie!" she exclaimed. Laughing, she tugged her fingers away. "You'll have to answer to my boyfriend" she grinned, flicking her blonde curls.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Sam laughed and wolfwhistled playfully.

"Yeah, it was for her becuase she could actually turn it on and off like my sister can. My uncle couldnt turn his off. A weaker branch that he bestowed onto me ha ha. And i dont think i've heard that song, but the message is good. Why would your dad ban muggle songs? Are there wizard songs that are better? Ha ha"

"I didnt know Hades had a brother. Double the trouble eh? Do they get along? And er... no, she's not really. Not right now. But she will be once she gets better. She's sick you see and a little fragile, but that wont matter soon."
    Sam fazed out for a moment thinking about it. That the doppleganger body she used was near the end of its life, and the real her was getting weaker by the day. He had to find her. He had to break the curse Kerew had cast on her. He had to... he couldnt lose her again.

He snapped himself out of it and smiled back at Hayden.
    "Ha ha. Wolfie get down you devilish old flirt. Thats our bosses girlfriend you know" Sam laughed. "And you dont wanna mess with him." Wolfie stood up strong and talk and growled and snuffed.
    "Oooh, i see, you think you could win against him in a fight for Hayden. And how would you do that you great silly thing?" Wolfie snuffed again. "Ha ha! You'd eat him! I think you'd find him a bit hard to swallow!"

Sam ruffled Wolfie's head and made him lie down on the floor. "Oh dear, i think he's jealous you know ha ha. He wants to persue you." Wolife snuffed a final message. "Awwh, he said if he was a man he would do something spectacular to show you he loved you everyday like carve your name into a mountian with his bare hands. Isnt he such a big mush-ball?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Hayden winked as he wolfwhistled and blew him a kiss.

"Because my dad believes we are better than muggles. We had to obey him" she said, tracing a silver scar on her hand.

"Yes, double trouble. They get along. Aw, well i hope she gets better" Hayden said, earstly.

"Urgh this pub stinks. I moved out the office, got myself a house. Much better than this. Stocked with muggle drinks and food" she smiled.

"I'm sure you could take him" she laughed, kissing Wolfie's nose.

"Ah, a fight! For the sake of the damsel in distress!" she laughed, flirting her eyelashes.

She grinned and stroked Wolfie.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Sam pretended to catch the kiss and winked back.
    "Is it coz your family are pure bloods? Well, that is a view i guess. I ignore it but my uncle isnt really a fan of blood-puritists ha ha. But thats becuase we're half bloods i guess."
    He wondered what they scar was, but he didnt think it right to ask. Everyone had scars, both physical and emotional. He ran his fingers across his own one on his forehead.

"Not a fan of pub settings eh? Im not either, i just needed to sit down for a bit. But at least its more decent than the Hogs Head or Leaky Cauldren. And oh really" Sam smiled. "I'll have to pop round and have a gander some time."

Wolfie wagged his tail and barked triumphantly at Sam. He rolled about on the floor with his paws over his nose after Hayden kissed him.
    "Awwh, thats the doggy equivilant of bashfully blushing ha ha" Sam explained.

Then Wolife stood up again and raised his paw then bowed his head at Hayden.
    "Ha ha, he's trying to sollute and bow to you. He said he wants to be your demon-dog-knight-in-shining-armour ha ha. It's cruel you know, you leading him on like this" Sam joked.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:35 pm

"Yeah, their purebloods. Hence my charming good looks" she teased. "My mum was more fr peace though" she smiled sadly.

Suddenly shivering, she remember what she had read in the newspaper earlier.

"No, I perfer my new house. We could have a party. You could bring some people round. How about tonight. I have lots of booze. All you need to do is bring muggle music" she grinned, hoping he'd agree.

Hayden smiled prettily at Wolfie and Sam.

"I know its cruel but i cant help myself" she laughed.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Hayden smiled prettily at Wolfie and Sam.
    "I know its cruel but i cant help myself" she laughed.[/quote]

"Ha ha, does that make me ugly then" Sam joked.
    Sam saw her shivver and wondered if she was alright.

Sam was usually afraid of parties. He never got invited to many and when he did he never knew how to react, but a party sounded fun. He wanted to enjoy life while he could.

"Yea, that'd be fun" Sam smiled. "I'll see if Crystella is up to going when she gets back. I'll bring every CD i can find, but i warn you, my taste in music does border on cheesy" Sam grinned.

Sam pulled a tongue at her jokingly and laughed. "You meanie ha ha"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 pm

"Nope, your attractive that rougish way. Don't tell Hades"she laughed.

Hayden knew she was trying to distract herself away from the fact that the ministry was releasing her father. They said 15 years was more than enough punishment.

"Okay, be at mine at 9. Oh cool, I'd love to meet Crystella. Haha fine with that. Dress smartly but not too smart. Hm...what do muggle say? Smart but casual" she smiled.

"Wolfie must come too" she smiled.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Sam blushed and smiled shyly. "Why thank you" He winked. "And i wont, i dont feel like getting killed by my boss ha ha."

Sam could tell Hayden's mind was wandering away about something, but his sense wasnt working so he couldnt tell what. Was it a family thing? He wondered if he should ask... but he didnt want to upset her by making her rake up the past. If she wanted to tell him something, she would.

"Alright, hopefully she'll be back before then" Sam smiled. "And yea smart casual. I hope i have something. And oh, but of course Wolife will come, he wouldnt miss another oppurtunity to see the love of his life"
    Sam laughed with a wink. "We'll have to clean ourselves up and look presentable for this beautiful lady wont we Wolfie my boy?" Wolfie barked in agreement.
    "So where is it that you live exactly? And will Hades be there too? Or is it just 'a party for two'" Sam sang jokingly. Wolfie barked at him. "Oh im sorry Wolfie, you're right, a party for four."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:13 pm

She laughed.

"9 tonight. At Songbird House" she smild.

She giggled and ruffled Sam's hair.

"Nope just us unless people turn up uninvited" she smirked.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:40 pm

"Songbird House, great name" Sam smiled. "I'd have my secretary remember it. Can you remember that for me Wolfie?"
    Wolfie barked excitedly and wagged his tail at Hyaden. "All righty then, i'll be there."

Sam grinned devilishly when she ruffled his hair and lunged forward to tickle her, sticking his tongue out at her cheekily.

"I'll see you soon" Sam got up and kissed Hayden on the cheek (purely friendly). Wolfie jumped up and licked Hyaden other cheek before he followed Sam - who was almost jumping he had that much of a spring in his step - out of the pub.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:51 am