Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

What's in a Name?

Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

What's in a Name? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's in a Name?

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:57 am

Mars smirked. Too easy. Too fun. This girl was rather entertaining, indeed. Nice to look at and simple to please. The teen had no complaints about either.

"We wouldn't?" Mars asked, putting a believably perplexed expression on his face. It didn't last long before he was grinning again. "It would be my honor to stand-by. Especially if you end up needing help. Preferably, when at least half your clothes are missing."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:24 pm

"Nope, scandals are far too messy," she said with a smirk, wiggling her way out of his grip and strolling causually backwards towards the change room once more, "Far better to just not get caught."

She raised an eyebrow pointedly, before slipping into the the changeroom.

"Unfortunatly for you," she called over the door of the small room, as she took off the robe and slipped back into her T-shirt and shorts, "It seems that I've been able to manage so far."

It took her only another moment before she was walking back out the door, running a hand through her hair to straighten it again, after the action of pulling off the robe made it frizz slightly.

"Want to just put this on Ms. Lewis's tab for me," she smiled at the attendant, waving her new school robe in the air.
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Mars leaned back against the outside of the door, straightening once he heard her hand on the door handle. "That's a dirty shame," he told her seriously. "I'll just have to find another way to rid you of your clothing."

He made his way over to pick his own robes up off the floor. Draping them over his shoulder, he shoved his hands into his jeans pockets.

"Is it Juliet Lewis, then? How very literary."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:42 pm

"Looking forward to that then," she smirked slightly, wiggling her eyebrows, surpirings herself only slightly that she no longer blushed.

She was swinging her robes around her arm absentmindly, still watching the boy out of the cornere of her eye when the strange name threw her off gaurd, making her freeze for a moment.

"Juliet Lewis," she repeated, the name on her tongue feeling odd, "Hmm, nope - Mad Lewis is my Mentor. I live with her, she pays for my stuff."

She shrugged her shoulders, smirking slightly.

"For a decent guess I suppose you can get to know - its Jones. My mother seemed to be feeling "J"s when she got to me. Juliet Jessica Jones."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:01 pm

Mars smirked in amusement. "Your mentor's name is 'Mad Lewis'?" he asked. "Is she mad?"

"Juliet Jessica Jones. Almost as much of a mouthful as Trips-Over-Own-Feet. Pretty, though. I'll have to save it for special occasions." He gave her his signature grin, pausing to take one of her hands in his as he moved around to face her. Bowing grandly, he brushed his lips against her knuckles. "Mars Tiberius Pagan, at your most humble service, your Majesty."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Juliet couldn't help but mirror his smirk, "Only a little; so you should be careful around her - she has a protective streak, and a wicked temper."

"Hmm, you think so? Maybe I'll stop hating on it just a little bit," she said airly, her smile growing ever so slightly as he grabbed her hand. "Now thats a hell of a name, strong - not so... flowery." She wrinkled her nose slightly, and then gave a small laugh at the bowing jesture.

"You can stand," she said in a haughty voice, before the matching expression melted off her face, back into the mischievious smirk, "Now... if you're at my service..."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 pm

"Your mentor does not intimidate me," Mars said.

He laughed. "It would be strange for me to have a flowery name. Wouldn't fit, at all." Mars straightened, but didn't let go of her hand. Instead of responding, he just smirked right back at her, gaze focused on hers while he waited for her to continue.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:11 pm

"I'll make sure she gets the message then."

She giggled and couldn't help herself, "Oh I don't know... I think you can have a flowery name. You can be me for a day and I'll be you. I'm sure you'll fit Juliet far better than I ever did."

"If you're at my service," she hummed slightly, lightly tugging on the had he was still holding to bring him closer, "Then I think I must demand that I get another kiss; I do not believe the last one made do at all."
    Mars Pagan
    Mars Pagan
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Mars Pagan Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:44 am

Mars chuckled in amusement. "Sweetheart, I doubt you'd pull off being me for a day." He let her pull him him closer, grinning down at her.

"Why, yes. I do believe you're quite right about that one," he said. "The previous kiss was far too insufficient." Using his free hand to tip his head back, he lowered his lips to hers.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 am

Smiling against his lips, the girl leaned forward slightly, moving herself closer to him as she kissed back. Gently at first, almost hesitant before she her confidence came back, and she deepened the kiss.

Lingering slightly, Juliet pulled back only a fraction of the way, her eyes dancing and a smirk showing on her face, "Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, you can't immiate a god now can you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:18 pm