Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

One True Summer Night

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

One True Summer Night Empty One True Summer Night

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:29 pm

J. J. supposed that the more sucluded back yard to the house would have been a wiser place to do this but... well the house would get in the way. She wanted nothing to obscure her view.

Pulling out a blanket she had found in some corner of the house, she folded it neatly across the ground, before plopping herself upon it, strenching out and grinning up at the sky.

The sun was just starting to dip below the horizon, spreading a soft glow around the world. Juliet relaxed. It was the perfect way to spend the evening.

Watching the sunset.
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

One True Summer Night Empty Re: One True Summer Night

Post by Alexander Dawson Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Jogging.

It had always been a way to get out the frustration and anger that plagued his life - to work off the crazy fury that filled him on some occasions. He couldn't always control it, but he liked to think of himself as soft tempered; even if it was a lie.

He ran past her before pausing and doubling back, blinking down at her. "Hey Julz." He greeted, breath panting easily. He was shirtless, as always when running during the summer, his muscles ripped underneath his skin as he looked over at the sunset. "Mind if I rest here for a moment?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Juliet couldn't say she had paid much attention to the boy the first time he went past, giving nothing more than a slight frown as her view was blocked for a moment.

It wasn't until he doubled back, continued to block her view that she allowed her gaze to move towards him, and lighten slightly with recognition.

"Hello Zander," she greeted softly, grinning slightly. "I suppose you could; though if you're going to rest, sit your butt down, cause you're blocking my view from where you are."
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:02 am

"Sorry, sorry." He plopped down beside her on the very edge of the blanket - a habit brewed from a childhood where making yourself seem welcome was punished - and watched the sunset beside her. It was beautiful.

"Wish I could paint." He said softly, almost to herself. "This would be an amazing scene." Slipping easily into silence, he contented himself with just watching the sunset, though his focus liked to go to her every once and awhile.

"You're pretty beautiful, you know." He blurted, before a blush flit over his features. "I mean... uh..."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:44 am

She raised her eyebrow at him over the soft glow, "I must be bigger than I though if you think I need that much room."

She laughed a little, and gently grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

"If you're going to sit, I demand you make yourself at home," she nodded her head, before going back to the light, "Yes, I love watching the sunset... I like to do it every night, if I can... every sunset some how manages to be... just a little different."

She looked over at the boy sharply, blushing slightly and nervously tucking her hair behind her hear.

"Its just the light; you can't see me properly."
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:44 am

Glancing down at her hand on his arm, almost cowering away from it, he backed up slowly, sitting beside her. "Its not that." He murmured, pulling his knees to his chest in an attempt to take up as little space as possible. Somehow, he still expected her to lash out, to yell, to reject him just as everyone else had. Even mentally he'd psyched himself up to be kicked out. He relaxed slightly at her words, blinking over at her. No one had ever said that before. Make yourself at home.

He frowned at her, gently reaching over and lifting her chin. His eyes swept over her face, taking in every detail. "I've seen a lot of people." He said, brushing his thumb up her jawline. "I know what beautiful looks like." He grinned sheepishly. "I was thinking it when we got our robes, but I was- uh..." he blushed again, brown eyes sparkling slightly in the light. "I was kinda...." unable to say it out loud, he looked away, caressing her jaw before dropping his hand on the blanket between them. "Nevermind." He murmured.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:27 am

"Well good," she laughed, winking at him playfully so he'd know she was still joking, "I had just gotten myself estieme in a good place; I don't know if it could have taken that."

She looked over at the boy for a moment, taking in the way he was still sitting with a slight frown. "Well if you ever do feel like talking about what it is, is, I'll be around. Sometimes I can make myself shut up long enough to be a decent listener."

Her blush grew deeper as he tilted her head up, flattered by the attention. She smiled slightly, a shy half smile.

"Well then, I'm still not sure I believe you but..." she grinned slightly, "Thank you; its kind of you. Really... sweet."
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:29 pm

Offering her a half grin, the boy leaned over and bumped her with his shoulder. "You've absolutely no reason to have low self esteem. Look at you! You're gorgeous!" Blushing slightly, he grinned at her again.

Dawson shook his head, running his hand through his hair. "It's nothing." He said softly, looking over at her briefly before looking up at the horizon again. He'd never opened up to anyone before, and he didn't plan on scaring away this shockingly angelic girl next to him. People in these countries were so much... nicer than he was used to.

"What about your high self esteem?" He teased lightly, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear without really thinking about it. "Am I to prove it to you, then?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:15 pm

The girl blushed and ducked her head, chuckling slightly, "I suppose my self-esteem thanks you; I use to be very..." she shrugged her shoulders and smiled slightly, "I'm working on it; I think I'm getting better."

"Okay then," she looked the boy over, nodding her head. She knew better than to push. She had things in her past she didn't speak about - hell, she had not spoken for months... she supposed just to not deal with it - she would respect everyones choices to share in their own time. "If you ever decide it isn't nothing... my offer still stands."

"I never said it was high," she teased back, "I said it was in a 'good place'."

She raised an eyebrow, blushing once more as he pushed her hair back, "And how are you going to prove it to me?"
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Dawson grinned and focused on the sunset again, only glancing over her on occasion. "Only here to help."

He stayed silent for a moment, before looking over at her again, brown eyes unreadable before he leaned forward slightly. He brought them nose to nose, almost kissing her, before he met her eyes and melted.

He paused, unable to move away, a blush flitting over his face. "I-I..."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Juliet had been focusing on the sunset, but froze slightly when she saw him move. She let her gaze wander back to his, eyes wide as she looked on his. Part of her was acutly aware of the house behind her, who could be looking, and that she should probably move away.

Some part of her also wondered about...

Still, when he just stayed there, looking at her, she couldn't help but... nudge herself closer.

"You know," she all but whispered, "I don't bite."
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:55 pm

"You sure?" He teased lightly before leaning forward and brushing his lips against hers. It was soft, slow, and deliberate. He pulled away slightly, grinning. "There. I don't kiss unattractive, non-beautiful people." He pressed another quick kiss against her lips. "Therefore, you must be beautiful."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Juliet blushed a little, but couldn't help but smile against his lips. It was gentle, soft, different than the kisses from...

But, it was nice, simple...

"Well, now that we've got that settled," she stated softly, her tone and words suggesting they were done with the matter, and yet she didn't seem to be moving any further away from the boy. "I suppose we should..."

Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Dawson grinned slightly and backed away from her, resuming his curled position on the blanket for a moment before getting to his feet. "Now that that's settled..." He grinned, stretching. "I should probably get back to running...." He rose a hand in farewell. "See you around, Julz."

Without further ado, he continued his run, disappearing off into the distance after a minute or two.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 pm