Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Bad Girlfriend

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Bad Girlfriend Empty Bad Girlfriend

Post by Manda Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:48 am

Since Frodo didn't inform her the location of the Vorstenbach manor, Kait was stuck with searching around Durmstrang.

"Where is that..." Kait finished off the sentence with profanity that made other people cover the children's ears. Kait ignored them, while searching for the blonde hair chick.

"There you are," The red head muttered, as she spotted the petite form of Lena. Storming over to her, Kait pushed her against the nearest wall and hissed, "Do tell me Lena Vorstenbach, why you kissed my boyfriend."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Bad Girlfriend Empty Re: Bad Girlfriend

Post by Rora Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 am

Lena frowned once she had entered the Port, because there was a bad air surrounding the day. Oh, who the fuck cared? It wasn't the first time she had gone against her instincts and find herself in no harm.

So far, so good. She had went through half the day with a shawl around her shoulders to keep the chilly summer breeze away. After all, it was the north, and despite the fact that it was near the coast Port Durmstrang never seems to get any warmer than fifteen degrees.

Abruptly, Lena felt her body slammed against a wall, and just as the Uchitel was about to put up her defences she realized who was yelling at her.

"Kait?!" she yelled, and at that moment she knew Frodo had told. Her tone became firm, forced, cruel when she next spoke, "What the hell do you expect me to say, huh?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:06 am

"THE REASON!" Kait screamed, her eyes wide with anger. Her grip became tighter on Lena's arms, and Kait became grateful for Game's training lessons. "You have Rhys Lena, and I have Frodo. So give me the bloody- Insert several colorful words here- reason why you kissed my boyfriend! AND told him not to tell me!"

The red head's rational part of the mind told her to control her anger, and only directed the part of anger that was angry at Lena. Right now though, Lena was getting her anger she had been building up for months.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:43 am

For someone pelted with insults for what seemed like endless hours, Lena was relatively calm. During that time, she had managed to delve into the calmer part of her mindstream where she could forget about the madness going on around her body would one day murder her.

"For starters, it was in the middle of the night, and I was grieving, for Morgana's sake," the Finnish calmly replied, "and he's the one who kissed my cheek before I kissed him, and you know only Rhys kisses my cheek like that."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:05 pm

"It don't see it as a good reason," Kait snarled, breathing hard. "And I don't bloody care that he kissed your cheek." Kait had to admit, she was a bit jealous. But she knew, when Frodo kissed peoples cheek, besides hers, he didn't really mean anything by it.

"What is your problem, Lena!" Kait screamed. "I know why you stopped drinking, but yet you haven't even told Anya! You go around kissing your best friends boyfriends!"

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:15 am

Being the rather foul-mouthed girl she tended to be during verbal quarrels, the Uchitel pressed her lips and waited for the other girl to finish before she replied. "Hey, look at Kaitlen, blinded with rage," Lena mocked, shamelessly smiting the girl, "such a child. All the alcohol blinding you mad, eh?"

Who gave a fuck she was kidnapped? Who cared that she was going through a depressive stage right now? Certainly not Lena, who wanted nothing but to throttle the girl to the ground. "I don't; if I was that type of girl, I would have kissed Dylan and Yefrem too, but noooo... I haven't, now have I?" she scoffed.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:58 am

"Don't even talk about my addiction, Vorstenbach. You were once on that road, you shouldn't talk," The red head growled, then turned at a couple that was staring at them. Raising a single eyebrow, Kait told them to go away. Not nicely.

Looking at Lena again, Kait let go of her. "Yet," Kait growled then smirked. "But you did kiss Charles, didn't you? You say you didn't but...." Leaving the sentence hanging, Kait raised a single eyebrow again and smirked. She knew that Charles had kissed Lena, but Kait wanted to anger Lena.

Kait wanted to give Lena a black eye, a broken nose.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:32 pm

"Once, dear, is the key word," Lena interrupted, "once, I was headed in a path of total destruction, but I have managed to find the time and effort to divert my path just in time. Aren't I a lucky woman?" She cocked her head to the side confidently, "what do you have to say to that?"

The tense hold in her body was gone, leaving the Uchitel to let all of her selves convene in her own thoughts. "Oh, that doesn't piss me off anymore; we're friends now, you see," she declared, adjusting her posture. They weren't conventional, but friends were friends, no matter what.

Now, she wanted him to save her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 pm

"You stopped drinking because you couldn't have anything down your throat without throwing up," Kait snarled.

It was obvious that Lena was way smarter than Kait, when the red head was angry. All Kait wanted to do was make Lena shut up, and slap her. "What's your definition of friends, Vorstenbach?" Kait asked, her tone hard.

"The only thing that is keeping me from beating you to a bloody pulp, is that Lora, Frodo, Anya, and a whole bunch of other people would be mad at me if I did," Kait snarled again, clenching her hands.

Kait needed to walk away from Lena, before Kait really hit Lena. But then again, Lena was trained too. Longer than her.

But she didn't want to walk away, her pride would be a stake of course.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:32 am

"Oh, how would you know that?" snarled the Uchitel, her hand nervously approaching her pocket for weapons, "I stopped drinking for other reasons!"

Mainly the nightmares. The fucking nightmares, but Kait was not to know of them.

"A friend is someone who apologizes for their mistakes," Lena began calmly, though not without an edge of rage in her utterance, "friends are people who listen to each other's problems. Friends tell you honestly what you think of them, and friends listen to each other's side of the story!" She resisted the urge to slap the redheaded Hrabrost. "Does that make you happy?" she questioned, her voice back to its 'calm' state.

The Finnish teen cocked her head to one side before bringing it back to its rudimentary position. "Punch me, then," she challenged, "I dare you! No one's here to rat us out! Beat me up! I don't fucking care!"

She realized that she was putting her life at stake moments after she had said that statement, and she rued it.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 pm

"Then tell me Lena! I am tired of you holding secrets, I can't bloody trust you anymore!" Kait screamed, her throat now getting dry.

"Tell me what's your side then." Breathing hard, Kait resisted the urge to throw Lena against the wall again.

"Gladly." Then Kaitlen raised her right arm, and threw the punch, hoping to break Lena's nose.

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:56 pm

"I stopped because I thought it was about time I chose to grow up!" yelled Lena, her voice a mere croak amongst the constant chatter of the outside world, "haven't you heard of anything called maturity, Kait? 'Cause you sure as hell don't have any!"

The grit of the Uchitel's teeth made it apparent she was mad. "I was half-asleep. I wanted to go to bed. I felt incoherent, insecure, dead," she began, pronouncing the words rather hastily, "do you think I would have been fully aware of my actions at the time? It's like when you've drunk an entire bottle of vodka and you're so fucking screwed."

A hard hit on Lena's nose blacked her out. Enya, Enya, why didn't you save me? Please... she cried mentally, her breath taken from her. The fall on the ground let her body land with a gentle thud, and it got her some sleep that she had been deprived of.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:20 am

"I HAVE ENOUGH MATURITY! MAYBE I LIKE ACTING LIKE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD BECAUSE IT IS BETTER TO PRETEND SOMETIMES! IT MAKES PEOPLE THINK I AM FINE!" Screaming was helping, to release all her anger that she had built up over the months she had been freed. The rational part of her mind thought she was being unfair. But that rational part was a very, extremely small part.

O.k... she knew the feeling of drinking an entire bottle of vodka. Nose flaring, the red head closed her eyes for a moment. Trying to calm down, Kait thought of Coffee, Alora, and surfing. Greece.

Watching Lena's figure slump, Kait fought down the guilt of knocking out her friend. Or ex-friend, what ever you want to call it.

Sighing, Kait put Lena in a comfortable position, and walked off to go get a drink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:37 pm