Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Barbed Wire

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Barbed Wire Empty Barbed Wire

Post by Manda Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:57 am

Humming, Kait looked at some owls and held up the small piece of parchment that she found in her pocket of her robes. Her favorite pair, she might add.

Scribbling something on it, and wrote a random name on it. Her mind was all weird right now... she couldn't think straight.

Poking some birds, who had snipped at her finger, Kait sucked her finger pouting. "Silly birds."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Barbed Wire Empty Re: Barbed Wire

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Tshering paused as she browsed the stamps they had on sale at the Office, trying to pick the perfect one. She had finally heard the baby Tshering was born, yet the parents haven't picked a name for him yet.

Merlin, they're so pedantic.

She heard someone mutter something about silly birds, and Tshering walked up so that she was behind them. "Birds are silly?" she asked, "are you referring to all birds, or just these ones?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:28 pm

"I'm not sure," Kait frowned, tilting her head in thought, examining her finger. "These birds don't like people poking them. Wonder why." Turning around, she saw it was a girl she recognized from Hogwarts. Not that she knew her name or anything.

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:26 am

"Then I think you're talking about just these ones," Tshering replied casually, trudging next to the girl to have a closer look. They looked familiar indeed - and the brunette knew why. "I see birds just like these outside my loft. They're not too bad if you know how to deal with them."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:25 pm

"I don't have enough patience to deal with these devils," Kait pouts. Then tilted her head. "Then again, I am a devil. Part of the seven devils... so I should be able to handle them!" Kait told her loudly, humming softly.

"Have you heard of the Seven Devils? Not a lot of people have... but the name is sort of known back at Durmstrang. At least, it used to be."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 am

"Patience is a virtue," Tshering frowned, letting one of the birds land on her finger. She gazed at it for a brief moment before letting it fly away from her, "It is a virtue that too few people possess."

Blue eyes scanned the redheaded girl in front of her. "Do you mean Seven Devils literally, or what?" she asked, "because I don't think there are seven devils in Durmstrang." She shook her head, "No. Are they dead people or a family or something?"

Damn, Tshering wanted a cigarette.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 am

"And I am not one of those people. Call me patient, and you are blind. Or an idiot. One of the two." Choosing the bird who seem the angriest at her, Kait tossed some money at the register and sent the owl off with the letter.

"Just a group of people. Me, Lora, Lena," saying the name with anger,"Dylan, Frodo, Anya, and Rhys. We are a complicated bunch. And that is a underestimate. If there is a time we were getting along, then there is something wrong with the world."

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 am

"Thankfully for the both of us," Tshering began, laughing at the bird, "I can sense your impatience since you were yelling at such harmless birds." She then watched the girl throw her stuff at the counter and tried her best not to roar in laughter just because she found it funny whenever anyone got pissed.

The Ravenclaw raised an eyebrow and put her hands on her hips. "Lena?" she echoed, "that's Charles's best friend, right? How on earth would she know you and Charles, and why do I hear about her all the time from everyone? Haze says she's hot from a platonic perspective, and has the hottest guy in her arm, Frommelt says they went to kindergarten together, amongst other people. Man... I have to meet this bitch." She then listened as the redhead pressed on, and she couldn't help but ask, "Okay, what did she do to you to make you so pissed, anyway?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:41 am

"They are not harmless!" Kait almost yelled, pouting. "They have claws and beaks- they are fully capable of attacking you!" Her hands at her hips, Kait stared at the girl in front of her, disbelievingly.

Scowling, Kait bit her nails. "Made her way around, huh? Either that, or it's a small world." Pausing, the red head wondered what she should say. "I need to meet Haze, we share a mutual hate for Lena, I think. And what doesn't Lena do, that makes me pissed?" Kait questioned, growling.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:56 am

Tshering laughed. A hollow, hollow laugh, "Birds only attack you when provoked. You know that, right?" Even though the girl looked at her in disbelief, Tshering continued to laugh. "It's true, though."

Wrinkling her nose, Tshering added, "Either Haze hates her or has a big crush on her. Something tells me it's both, considering the girl's attitude. Have you seen the parties she's been to?" She shook her head. "They're rad, man. All the booze, all the casual kissing..." She shrugged her shoulders. "Dude, you know it's really stupid to be mad at someone for no reason, right?" she asked, "and plus, Charles says that she's really nice when she's not mad at anyone, and generally, I trust my boyfriend..."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Pouting, Kait flipped her hair over her shoulder and glared at the two birds. "Provoked or not, they are not harmless. "It's not true," The red head replied stubbornly.

Kait stayed quiet for a few moments, totally shocked. ".. Crush? So she is... Bi?" The stunned girl muttered, frowning. "Not that I don't mind... but I have seen her all over boys too many times."

"I don't go to those kind of parties, anymore. I have too much drama going on, and a drunk boy is not what I need at the moment." Grinning, Kait pouted a bit though. "But I would love too, doing those things. Not the kissing part but..."

"I am not mad at her for no reason," Kait muttered, growling. "And I used to think that. Now I think, she is just a person I want to beat up."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:21 am