Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Something to do

Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Something to do Empty Something to do

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 am

Valkyrie was walking aimlessly around in the wizarding street, wondering what to do. She was thinking about her past and how she always ended up with hurting herself when she thought about it. She remembered vividly the day her parents had been killed. By her. She sighed, and saw a shop that caught her eye. It was her favorite shop, as it was one of the best shops to shop for books. She loved reading.

Val walked inside and straight over to the book section. She had been there so many times that she knew just where to walk to find the books she liked. Crime and horror. She wondered briefly why she liked those books. Her life was already filled with horror, and didn't she use books to get out of her real life? Maybe it was to find someone who was worse than her. She sighed and looked up as she heard the door into the shop chime, but didn't see who it was.

Last edited by Valkyrie Romanoff on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Something to do Empty Re: Something to do

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:17 am

It was a sporadic event that Tshering would be happy, or at least enlightened, so the world seemed brighter than its grim self for her. So just for the hell of it, she decided to spend a day or two in Russia, one last time before Fifth Year began. As disheartened as she was to admit it, Tshering actually missed the place.

The book store, of course, was the first thing she headed to, and once she entered, the owner noted the ring on her finger. "Are you married, girl?" she asked, wide with curiosity.

Tshering, being Tshering, scowled, "No. I am not married. Do I look that old that you must insult me in such a manner?"

She growled and walked towards a distant corner of the store, trying not to be seen.
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Valkyrie found a book about a death cloud that she had heard a lot about. She wanted badly to read it and counted the money she had taken with her, very happy to see that she had taken with her enough. She took out the book and started walking, bumping into someone she hadn't noticed.

Val frowned slightly. She felt like she'd seen her before. Wasn't she in Durmstrang? "Hey," she said, and one could hear the question in her voice.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Tshering raised an eyebrow, and firmly nodded. She had seen the girl before, perhaps in Durmstrang, but not often. She couldn't blame her, though; the Ravenclaw chose to spend her time in broom closets for the first half of the year, and the second half she spent sobbing in the library.

"Salutations," she replied, voice cold as stone, "who do you happen to be, traversing the bookstore on a warm summer's day?" She glanced at the gleam of her ring for a moment, unsuccessfully suppressing a smirk.
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Valkyrie found that she liked this girl. For no particular reason. Maybe the fact that she had said 'salutations'. It gave Valkyrie a sense of a person who took no shit from others. She could be far off, of course. It wouldn't be the first time she'd be wrong about people's characters. Besides, the cold voice was something Valkyrie herself often used. Or a monotone. She didn't often care about chatting with others, and when she did, it wasn't easy to interest her.

"My name's Valkyrie. You?" she asked. She then looked around the bookstore and back to the woman. "I find peace in bookstores. Even on warm summer days," Valkyrie said calmly.

She saw the ring the girl was looking at, and saw the smirk as well, but decided not to comment on it. It really wasn't her business, and she really couldn't care less about a ring that made people smirk. So she simply gave her a monotone look. "What about you?" she asked.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 am

"Valkyrie?" Tshering asked, "that's an interesting name." Frankly, she thought nothing of it, at all, and frowned when she saw a leather volume on the shelves that has obviously not been touched for a long time. She hugged the leather binded book to her chest, hoping to read whatever was instead. "I don't find much solace in books. Quite the opposite, actually," conjectured the Ravenclaw, "yet I choose to devour them. I don't give a flying fuck about how strange that sounds because it's true."

The Bhutanese girl shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know what I'm doing here," she responded casually, which was a lie, yet it was a truth. She was here partly to find Charles, but she had completely forgotten Charles lived in Germany, not Russia. "This is a nice place, though," mused Tshering, "I have to admit that."

Silly girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 pm