Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

lost all signal when i lifted up

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

lost all signal when i lifted up Empty lost all signal when i lifted up

Post by rev tennant Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:24 pm

A coffee shop. What was Lora doing in a coffee shop? She rarely drank coffee, let alone went to such places. Maybe it was the quietness or the soothing feeling due to the lack of people.

She didn't want to feel rushed or hurried tonight.

After talking to Kait, she was feeling worse than ever. But then again, she was getting to used to bad things happening just when everything seemed to be fine.

She wanted to do the impossible; save all her friends.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

lost all signal when i lifted up Empty Re: lost all signal when i lifted up

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:54 pm

This was the second time in a week that Kieran had come to thee blessed cafe. He didn't know why he kept coming back, or perhaps he did know, but he absolutely refused to admit why.

The sound of his heart beating told him it was the latter.

He entered the cafe, closing the door behind him. He somehow felt every movement he made was rehearsed, and his breath quickened along with his heartbeat. He made his way towards the counter, the man behind one of them recognizing him as the boy who fell down and Rose rescued him...

... now he knew why he was back here, and he wasn't scared to think it to himself.

Rose.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 pm