Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Staying for the summer

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Staying for the summer Empty Staying for the summer

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Kassidy then walked into her house. At the moment her mother was out, hopefully by some food. But Kass was grinning cause Collin was going to get to stay with her. But she hoped that this would help him feel a little bit better. And she hoped that this would make up for the time that she didn't get to spend with him.

She then showed him the whole house. And pointed out where everything was. That why he could get things with himself and not feel like a guest. Kass then showed him her room and she walked over to her bed and sat down.

“ So what do you think?”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Staying for the summer Empty Re: Staying for the summer

Post by Collin Raven Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:26 pm

Collin looked around at Kassidy's place and it was a lot different than his place. Collin lived in a huge place that a person could get lost if they wanted too which was why he like it.

"I love it, nice and cozy." Collin smiled "If I loved my family this is the kind of house I would want."

Collin was walking around looking at some of the pictures that they had on the walls. Collin cannot remember the last time his family ever had pictures taken
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Kassidy was glad that she was finally showing her home. It was something that she wanted to do at the beginning of the summer. But that didn't work out.

" I am glad that you like it. It is just big enough for my mother and I. I really don't remember much about my father. Cause he died when I was very little.

Kass smiled when Collin was looking at some of the pictures on the walls. " My mother hangs pictures to make this place feel more cozier I guess is the word."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Collin smiled as he took a seat on the couch that was there.

"Well living in a small place makes it feel more homier." Collin said as he continued to look around.

"Even though I will be able to afford a mansion I believe I would like a simple house like this. 5 or 6 bedrooms at least for all the kids I want." Collin laughed and looked at Kass's face to see her expression.

Looking at all the pictures on the wall, "My parents put pictures up on the wall that cost more than your mother makes in a week. Just because they like to flaunt what they make."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:26 pm

Kass then went over and sat down next to him. He was talking about how living in a small home made it more homier. “ Well I am glad that you like it.”

He then was talking about how he could buy a mansion if he wanted to. But just wanted a simple house and Kass wasn't expecting to hear what he just said. She was shocked when he said that. “ Wow that is a lot of kids, you better hope that you can find a women who will give you that many.”

Kass just listened as he was saying that his parents put up pictures that is worth more than her mother makes. “ Yeah well some of the art on the wall is original. Yours truly painted them.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:42 am

Collin placed his arm around Kass as she sat down. It was the first time in awhile he had actually felt a little relaxed in a home. Being at his home had been depressing and he didn't like it to well any more it just wasn't home without Casey.

Collin started playing with her hair, "So in your fantasies how many kids did you want?"

Collin had really never thought about kids before and didn't know what brought it up now. He just knew that he was going to raise his kids different than he was raised.

"Well I think the artwork on your wall is perfect, just like the person who drew them." Collin said as he pulled her close and kissed her head.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Kass loved it when he placed his arm around her. She hoped that he liked it hear, she really didn't know anything about what it was like at his house. But she wasn't about ready to ask, as she was scared that might make her depressed and upset again.

“I really don't know how many I actually want. Maybe two or three would be nice. But I would have to see first.” She loved it that he was playing with her hair.

She had no idea why he brought that up. But it meant that he was thinking about something else besides Casey. Kass knew that it would take him a long time to heal.

“ Well I am glad that you think they are perfect. It was something to do growing up.” He then told her that she was perfect. That is when he pulled her closer and kissed her one the head.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:30 am

Collin listened to her talk about kids and her house and he could not help but smile.

"Well what would happen if a set of those kids would be twins, twins can be such a handfull.". Collin said with a laugh.

Collin sighed a little as she talked about her drawings on the wall, wishing he could have had a life like that.

"Sounds better than learning potions and spells and how to hate muggles and other people."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Kass could tell that Collin was smiling. And she hoped that he would continued to smile, because that made her happy.

She then smiled. “ Well if one of them are twins we would have to live with it. That means one less time of me getting pregnant.”

Kass was proud of her drawings, yeah they were alright. But it was something that she did and her mother was proud of her. “ Yeah I guess you are right.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Collin about choked when she said we, "We who said they were going to be our kids?" Collin smirked a little

Collin had actually not thought about the after school days with Kass, he knew he wanted to be around her forever, but yet he had not thought of marrying her let alone having kids.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Kass then started to laugh as she was watching Collin. " Why would you be talking about babies with me if you are going to see another women?"

She hoped that her and Collin would stay together even when they are out of school. One day she hoped that they would get married and let things go where they wanted to.

Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:04 am

Collin had started to laugh a little too, "actually I was just thinking about things thats all."

Collin could not think of anyone else that he would want to be with at the moment except for Kassidy, but a lot of things could happen.

"I guess we never know when our time is going to be over so its nice to dream."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Kass loved it that Collin was laughing. It made her happy. “ Ah I see but I guess it is good to talk about these sort of things.”

There was no one that she didn't want to be with. She love Collin with all her heart, it took her whole fifth year to discover that.”

“ Yeah that is so true.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:09 am

Collin started to yawn a little it had been a long day and he was getting tired and ready for some sleep.

"Seeing is we have school in a few days I believe I would like some sleep." Collin smiled

"Would you like to lead me to where I shall be sleeping?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:31 am

Kass seen that Collin was yawning. It had been a long day for the both of them. And Kass was ready for bed.

" Yeah I guess I am glad for school. Some sleep would be nice."

She then grabbed his hand and walked to her bedroom. Kass then grabbed her night clothes and walked into her own bathroom, and came back out. She then climbed into her bed and was waiting for Collin.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:20 pm

Collin followed Kass where she was pulling him and he waited while she went and changed for bed. He was walking around her room checking out everything that was in there.

Then he saw her come out of the bathroom so he grabbed his stuff and went and changed his clothes and then came back and laid on her bed on top on the covers.

"Thank you for allowing me to come her Kass, it is something I needed."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm

Kass was glad that Collin was staying with her. She then changed into her clothes and climbed into bed. She then noticed that he was looking around her room, but then grabbed him a change of clothes and chaged. When he came back he laid on the top of her covers.

“ Your welcome but you know you can get under the covers with me.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 pm

Collin laid on his side and looked at Kassidy,

"Thank you, but for now I feel I should sleep on top of them." Collin gave a slight smile.

Collin started taking his hand and rubbing Kass's leg, "You know how much you mean to me right?"
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Kass smiled as she looked at Collin as he was laying beside of her.

“ Ok just telling you could come under. Do you want me to get a blanket for you? So that way you don't get cold in the middle of the night.”

She then was grinning when he asked if she knew how much he loved her. “ Oh I am sure that I mean the world to you.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Collin smiled when she asked if he wanted a blanket,

"No, I am sure I will be fine." Collin laid his head down and placed his arm over her and pulled her close to him. "This way your mother will have no questions."

Collin wanted to prove to her mother he could be a complete gentleman when he came to her daughter.

Collin kissed Kassidy head, "The whole world, Kass." Collin was afraid to tell her how much he loved her, he had never told her he loved her cause he was afraid too.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Kass smiled as she said that she would get him a blanket.

“ Are you sure cause it can get cold at night.” She loved it when he placed his arm over and pulled her closer to him. “ I am sure that she isn't going to come in and check on me all the time. I am sure she would understand if I told her you need a cover.

She knew that he wanted to prove to her mother that he wasn't like other guys.

Katrina giggled when Collin said that Kass was the whole world. “ Awww well I love you even more than that.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:18 am

Collin smiled into Kass's hair, "If you will feel better I will let you get up and give me a blanket.

Collin loved how she cared about him and he could tell how she cared and he made him smile.

"Well we are trying to prove to your mom she can trust us, or me and I do not want to let her down"

Collin could not believe how much she said she loved him, they had been together since last summer but only as a couple for a few months.

"More than you will ever, ever know and some day I might be able to tell you the word. Right now I am afraid.". The last part he whispered.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:01 am

Kass smiled. “ That would help or you could crawl under the covers with me? I know that nothing is going to happen.

She loved it when Collin would smile. And she knew that he could tell how much she cared for him. She hoped that he cared just as much for her.

Kass was always telling him how much she loved him. Sure they haven't been a couple for all that long, but she wanted to make sure that if anything happened to him. That she loves him.

“ Well someday I hope that you could tell me.” She then smiled as she kissed him. “ Don't be afraid nothing is going to happen when I am with you.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:41 am

Collin smiled at Kass, sometimes she was just relentless.

"Kass, trust me I would feel better sleeping on top of the covers" Collin smiled and the kissed Kass on the forehead.

Collin could not help but look into her eyes and see the love that she had for him and it made him almost sad that he couldn't tell her.

"Nothing was suppose to happen to my brother either, I can't be with you all the time. Just like I couldn't with him." Collin felt the tears starting to fall again.

"How am I ever going to make it through." Collin was right back to crying in her lap again.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:17 am

Kass was still smiling as she looked at Collin.

“ Alright if you would rather sleep on top of the covers you can.” She then grinned as Collin kissed her forehead. Kass was going to let him win this time

She loved it when he would look into her eyes. Kass always reminded him how much she loved him. And wished he would be able to tell her one day.

“ Collin I promise that I will be alright. I won't let anything bad happen to me.” She then noticed that Collin was starting to cry.

Kass then sat up and was holding Collin. That is when she ran her fingers through his hair and was telling him that it was going to be alright.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:51 pm