Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

near to you

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

near to you Empty near to you

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:34 am

The French wind continued to gather and explode under Tshering's hair, cooling down her back. She loved the wind; it always made her calm, in some ways, yet occasionally it made her tense. Not this time, though. It was one of the calmer times.

She took a deep breath, letting her hair fly around her face. The sun was setting in Paris, and she couldn't help but let her breath be taken. She couldn't believe that she was here, in Paris having picnic on top of the Eiffel Tower, with the boy she... did she dare say it?

Loves.

"This is beautiful," she whispered, tilting her head upon his shoulder. "Thank you. Thank you so much."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

near to you Empty Re: near to you

Post by Hannah Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:48 am

Charles hasn't told her about the Exchange Program and that he would be coming here next year. He wasn't going to risk his life doing that because he knew that Tshering would probably kill him. Well she wouldn't. He knew that being apart would tear her heart into pieces because she knew she needed him and he needed her.

He had to sign up for the Program because he wanted to get away from Durmstrang, from Liddy, from Laetitia, and finally from Millicent. It was nice to start fresh and meet friends and act normal.

No one would care that he was son of Leon Prentiss.

"No problem," Charles smiled, putting an arm around Tshering's shoulders. "The scenery is beautiful, isn't it?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:47 am

Tshering whispered, "You kidding? This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." She then nuzzled her cheek against Charles's neck, her hand creeping up to rest on his chest. This moment was perfect, with the world stretched in front of them, the vast vista of all the French landmarks that she had seen, visited and loved before her.

There was nothing left to be said, in the Ravenclaw's opinion. Everything was best left unsaid, since the silence were the only words that needed to be said.

"What do you think about coming back to Durmstrang after the summer?" she asked when the silence became an obstacle rather than a blessing, "I mean, we're growing up so fast... next thing you know, I'll be graduating, you'll be graduating, and then we're thrown into the real world... oh my God, I can't think about it without crying."

She buried her head in Charles's chest, clutching him towards her.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 am

Charles laughed. "You shouldn't be so worried, Anna," he said. "You can't worry. Worrying makes your hair turn gray and I like your hair like this. I know I'll get used to your grey hair but your hair is prettiest in brown. You as a blonde scared me."

He ran his fingers through her hair. "I-I'm not going back to Durmstrang next year, Anna," he said. "I'm going to Beauxbatons." He then took a step back from her. "Please don't kill me. I didn't know how to tell you. I thought I would go to Hogwarts to be with you but I wasn't. I'm so sorry. Forgive me?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 am

Tshering laughed as her fingers traced the outline of Charles's heart. Her fingers weren't the most deft at trailing across his chest - she just didn't have the experience - but she hoped that they were gentle enough. "My hair can take care of itself, thanks," chuckled the brunette, "and aw... that's sad, but I dyed my hair blonde because I was trying to impress you." That may or may not be true.

At her boyfriend's next words, Tshering merely gasped. "What the fuck?" she muttered, though it was at herself rather than anyone else. "Y-You tried to sign on the Exchange Program to try and be with me?" she whispered, looking up at him. Gratified, she pressed her lips against his for a short but tender kiss. "You're so fucking sweet, you know that," she mumbled, pulling back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:40 am