Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Odontophobia

Gaius Meir
    Gaius Meir
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Odontophobia Empty Odontophobia

Post by Gaius Meir Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:21 am

Gaius shook, not that it was cold, it was warmer than usual, UK was oddly warm with a awesome wind.
    And he wasn't shaking due to hunger, though he didn't eat, at all.
    But that also wasn't the reason, the reason for Gaius, the total loners shaking was due to this one building.
    Mclaughlin Hygiene Clinic.

That's right, Gaius Meir had a fear of dentists.

Now normally he would have stayed away, but after a stern lecture from his father he had no choice.

And so, with a uneasy feeling in his gut he pushed the door to the clinic open, spoke with the receptionist, about having a appointment for a cleaning, and sat down with a even worse lurching feeling.
    He knew with all his wide fear that this wouldn't end well.
    Zach Beckwith
    Zach Beckwith
    Adult
    Adult

Odontophobia Empty Re: Odontophobia

Post by Zach Beckwith Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Zach found his way to the waiting room. His first appointment of the day. He spied the boy and gave him a warm smile. Holding a hand out the man spoke, the grin never leaving his face

"you must be gaius, im dr. beckwith. you can follow me to my exam room."
    Gaius Meir
    Gaius Meir
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gaius Meir Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Gaius looked up, here was a male hygienist wanting to help him, this was even worse than he had thought, he was already queasy, and now this,

"Um... nice to meet you Dr Beckwith" said Gaius standing up with all his concentration, this already wasnt good, the sights, the smells and now a child in a adults body.
    Zach Beckwith
    Zach Beckwith
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Zach Beckwith Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:27 am

Zach smiles calmly. He could tell the boy was unsure. Most new patients were. This poor young man seemed absolutely terrified. zach bent down so that he was eye level with the young man and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"dont be frightened. i promise, i wont do anything to harm you."
    Gaius Meir
    Gaius Meir
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gaius Meir Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Gaius looks up at the gentle looking person in front of him, most would have lost there warmth by a little but he looked genuinely concerned, the young sword collector had seen some extremely rude people which is why he wanted to try to be a little calm, albiet quite worn and jittery to the wire.
    Gaius took a few calming breaths and nodded to Zach.
    "Ok doctor, I-im ready".
    Zach Beckwith
    Zach Beckwith
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Zach Beckwith Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:01 pm

"wonderful mr. meir. just follow me to my exam room"

Zach starts down the hall that leads to his exam room. It was a home away from home for him and he hoped gaius would be comfortable as well. that was his main concern with his patients.
    Gaius Meir
    Gaius Meir
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Gaius Meir Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 am

Gaius sniffed the air around him, the butterflys started to grow again, that scent brought back memories of his treatment in Olivine Tower.
    The anger at his naivete, the roughness, all that gaius had as relief was a gentle nurse.

Automatically Gaius dropped down and curled into a ball, this wouldnt happen again, "it cant end the same way as last time".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:46 pm