Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

come away to the water

Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

come away to the water Empty come away to the water

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:23 am

Laetitia hadn't been to the River in years, but the sounds of water rippling gently against the riverbank gave her a calm feel she hadn't felt in a long time. She let herself lean on the back of a tree, looking very much like a teenager.

She didn't care all that much, though.

Breathing in and out, Lae saw a stone at the edge of the river, and gently picked it up with her fingers. She aimed, and threw the pebble.

It skipped four times before diving into the watery abyss.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

come away to the water Empty Re: come away to the water

Post by danie Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:01 am

After countless hours spent on crying, begging and a slap in the face two times with her mother and father, Anya had ran away from her house. She didn't plan on really leaving. Besides, where would she go? The only person she could actually trust for a place, Anya was still angry at; and even though she trusted Kait, Lora, Dylan and Fro, she didn't want to bother them in the slightest.

Besides, none of them knew about her engagement.

Everything is messed up as it is, she thought to herself as she had walked aimlessly around muggle Russia. Her eyes were still bloodshot and the more she thought about the situation, the more tears she shed. She hadn't even realized that she had walked all the way towards the riverside. Anya had traveled too far but she didn't care. The longer she was away, the slightly better she felt by the hour.

When she heard the sound of the skipping rocks against the river, it was when she realized that her Professor was there.

"Uhm, hey Professor Bellamy," she stuttered out a she tried to blink away of the the tears.
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:16 am

Lae turned around gently, a kind smile appearing on her face. She crossed her legs, and she observed the girl in front of her. The hair and the figure definitely looked familiar, and a flicker of recognition flickered in the woman.

"Anya, what a surprise! And please, call me Lae," sang the Professor, glad to have finally found some company. It was not the company she had wanted or expected, but she thought that some company was better than none.

"What brings you here to the River at such a pretty time of day, other than the view?" questioned the ex-Hrabrost, brushing the hair away from her own face, "I've just visited my darling daughter in Paris, and thank goodness she's fine!"

It was only then that the brunette stole a careful glance at the young girl, and mentally gasped at how red they were.

"Goodness!" she exclaimed, "what happened to you, Anya?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 am

"Surprise, yeah!" Anya replied as she semi-forced a smile on her face. She nodded at the Professor's request but she was a little unsure if she would actually go along with her request. Shrugging it off, she decided to go with the flow.

"I'm glad you're daughter is doing fine," she replied with a small smile. Shrugging, she told her that she had traveled aimlessly, wanting to get away from her house but once the Lae had exclaimed at her, asking what had happened, Anya couldn't help but burst into tears with the near stranger.

"I jus- I- I just," but the young girl couldn't finish her sentence as she broke down and tears quickly fell from her eyes like waterfalls when she launched herself to hug her professor. "Everything so screwed up and, and I just don't want it to be," Anya sobbed uncontrollably. "I don't want to be married to a stranger a-a-and I want my best friend back even if she did something completely stupid and I want my friends to all be nice to each other again," the brunette cried, not letting go of Lae.
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:30 am

At the thought of her precious daughter, Lae couldn't help but smile. "Yes, I'm glad as well," she added, "I haven't seen Chara in a year, and it's nice to see her growing up to become a wonderful woman. Luke was pretty good too."

The woman looked at the girl, pursing her lips before shaking her head. Merlin, what were people up to nowadays? She held the girl close towards her, but not so close she would want to gasp for air. "Breathe, poppet," she muttered, resting her chin atop the girl's head, "take a deep breath... it's alright, now... it's alright." She then brushed the girl's thick hair, though it was more an instinct than a motion. "Dear, dear," whispered the Professor, "goodness, what do you mean you're getting married? Are you betrothed, dear? And why on earth are all your friends fighting in the first place? There's not much I haven't been through, and you have my confidence."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:14 am

Anya's hyperventilated as she cried, not so subtly or softly as her head rested on Lae's shoulder. At that moment, the young brunette hardly cared for the fact that she was probably destroying her Professor's top with her tears that were infused with mascara that wasn't so water proof and eyeliner.

Following her orders, she took in a deep breathe but the tears didn't stop so willingly as they continued to cascade down her pale cheeks. "It's not alright," she hiccuped into the older woman's shoulder as she shook her head.

"M-my parents arranged it," Anya confessed, her mouth catching a few of her salty tears. "After... after I became their highest disappointed a-and when I p-protected someone I wasn't sup-supposed to and then t-terrible things hap-ppend."

"Because my best friend, or maybe she probably doesn't call me her best friend anymore, did something very, very stupid," the Hrabrost cried out softly, stuturing a few times as she explained through her tears. "And then because of that, one punched the other and now it's like our little group disbanded."
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Laetitia Bellamy
    Head of Uchitel
    Head of Uchitel

Post by Laetitia Bellamy Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:51 am

Lae knew that her shirt would probably be stained with the girl's make-up, but in this case she didn't particularly care. Considering the amount of tears the girl was shedding, the elder brunette could guess that the situation was dire, and extremely so. She took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down too.

"Goodness gracious, parents nowadays," muttered the ex-Hrabrost. Of course. She had heard of the pureblood staying pure thing which often included forced marriage, which she never truly comprehended but knew of all the same. "Who on earth did you defend that made your parents this mad?" she questioned, "I'm not chiding you, Anya, but I need to know this to figure out something to not make you so upset."

Bitterly laughing, the woman continued to try and console the girl. "I'm assuming this friend who punched your best friend had something to do with the predicament?" she questioned, figuring it out, "why do you say you have all disbanded? If one of you still speaks to another, then you haven't." She then took a deep breath, "I too had friendship troubles when I was a child, though I do admit it seems a lot simpler now than your problem."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:18 pm