Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Cryin' For Me

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Cryin' For Me Empty Cryin' For Me

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:42 pm

Cemetary
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    United States of America

The sharp click of heals died off as the shoes disappeared from the the solid path, and onto the soft grass. There only other sound was the light wind sailing through the trees.

As it always was when the girl showed up, the cemetary was empty.

Ashleen prefered it that way anyways. She didn't like other people seeing her mourning, seeing her weekness.

Despite the warm weather, a chill always seemed to seep into her in this place, and she kept the white jean jacket on as she walked, the rest of her clothes, black and presentable. It wasn't as if it matttered, being alone. But the girl couldn't have it another way. If she didn't then she'd feel as if she was disrespecting them.

Running a hand through her hair, which she had clipped together, so it all ran over her right shoulder, she made her way to her destination. She knew exactly where she was going.

Stopping just underneatha large oak, she stopped infront of a large tombstone, two names inscribed on it.

Jacob Marcus D'Angelo

Magret Clarice Cartwright-D'Angelo

Biting her lip, the girl slowly sunk down to her knees in front of the piece.

"Hey Jake," she spoke softly, setting two flowers in front of the grave, "Mom."

Outfit

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:03 pm