Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

want you to come for the ride

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

want you to come for the ride  - Page 2 Empty Re: want you to come for the ride

Post by Charlotte West Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:49 pm

"Opposites do attract but who ever said I was attracted to you," Charlotte smirked as she leaned in when he was playing with her braid. "Because I don't think I ever mentioned such a statement."

The Slytherin scoffed, slapping his chest while she was offended a little, "House chores is not a woman's job you asshole." She said as she crossed her arms and looked away from him, but after a moment, her lips turned into a smug smirk as she looked back at him, "Well, aren't you gay?" Frowning, she turned back to her original position, "I'll accept defeat if you say that house chores aren't always a woman's job."

She was pulled into the water, getting completely wet once more and then resurfaced. Her mind was in a slight daze considering she wasn't expecting him to pull her in so she hadn't really caught onto what he was saying but she did react to the kiss as if it was nothing. He moved away with her, her head finally gone from the daze. "Alright then, no more touching," she grinned, "Don't think you can last though."

"Trivial things? I just told you my favorite food was pasta, how was that in anyway trivial?" She raised her eyebrow and looked at him expectantly, "Besides, don't get interested, we've talked about this, haven't we?" Charlotte didn't say anything to his little confession as he walked off to the shore.

"Lame," she said out loud and elongated the word. "You're leaving already?" She said as she laid back onto the water and floated effortlessly.
    Aveneil Corbett
    Aveneil Corbett
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

want you to come for the ride  - Page 2 Empty Re: want you to come for the ride

Post by Aveneil Corbett Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 pm

"Actions speak louder than words sweetheart, and judging by your actions, it's kind of hard to deny the truth," the Priduex remarked and grinned at Charlotte.

He smiled amusedly and raised an eyebrow as she slapped his chest. "Well, it is more of a woman's chore than a man's. But yes, I agree with the fact that not all women need to do house chores," he shrugged. "And sorry to disappoint you little minx, but I am not gay," he said with a smirk.

Neil sighed and shook his head. "I am interested as a friend, nothing more. What, only people in a relationship can be interested or curious about the other person's life? If you think that, then you are messed up. Or, you have never had real friends before."

"Yes, I need to get back before my parents send out a search party," he called out as he put on his shirt and pants. "I'll be looking forward to that owl, by the way!" And with a wink in her direction, he walked away.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:35 am