Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Someone Had To

Someone Had To Empty Someone Had To

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:05 pm

The young man lounged on a bench outside the offices. His causal sprawl, and lazy gaze seemed to suggest that he owned the place.

When in fact he wasn't supposed to be there at all.

Roul Bélanger honestly had to question the ministries secerity at times like this. One would think the government would be tightening secerity, not letting the likes of him just wander in.

Of course, today he was merely harmless. He had only wanted to test out the place - see the flaws, and advantages.

And quite frankly, he was just plain bored.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Someone Had To Empty Re: Someone Had To

Post by Roul Bélanger Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 pm

[OOC - A little lazy here, and there was a freak mix up; This charrie wasn't meant to be deleted and this thread is still open/actice.... whatever.]
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Eleazar Shut the door to one of the many magic sports offices. He shook his head in amusment as the French Qudditch team want him as a beater on the team. Cheeky buggers had to look up his qudditch fame from beauxbatons and Hogwarts. He walked down carrying a file in hand when he noticed someone sitting on the many benches. Eleazar new this man wasn't a member of the ministry. He knows everyone by face, he has to. It's one of his roles. Hw walks up straightening his back and looks down at the man.

"May I help you with anything?" Eleazar asks with a raised eyebrow, his french accent more pronounced.

Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:42 pm

Roul glanced up at the man, his eyes going wide with what appeared to any obsever got be completely innocent surprise.

"Please forgive me," he quipped quickly in a compasionate french, havign picked up the mans accent. " Foolish of me I know, I was in here to meet my father, he was an auror you know, though lately retired. I thought he told me he was meeting up with old friends, and to meet him... well, then I got lost, and I have no idea where to meet him. ."

Although Roul was lying through his teeth - his father was actually a retired Auror, but he never asked Roul into the building - the man was a skilled Occlumens, his mind was hidden to even the best Legilimens could not read get into his mind. And he was also just skilled at lying - his face never wavered.

Even the most skilled wizards of their time would have had some trouble proving that he wasn't telling the truth, if they even began to suspect his story at all.
    Rozzie
    Rozzie
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Rozzie Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Eleazar raised a eyebrow at the man when he spoke french. Eleazar caught something off gaurd about the man, well his Veela did. He narrowed his eyes, taking in the man's apperance. "What was your father's name Mr....?" Eleazar asked the man in English, wondering if the man knew he was talking too at the moment. He wouldn't speak in french yet. He was wondering of he should call back up and get them tp escourt this man out of the Ministry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:02 am