Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Never Neverland

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Never Neverland Empty Never Neverland

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:31 pm

Tre paused in place, stopping for a breather to take in the sunset. Leaning forward as he lounged on the top of the mast, golden eyes on the horizon as the wind went through his hair. He didn't bother looking down at the deck of the ship, almost three flights down, and he didn't brace himself against anything. He simply balanced, easy as that.

He ran a hand through his hair as the wind picked up and the mast inflated, moving his position slightly, but ultimately doing nothing but making their way toward the setting sun a bit quicker. The way his jaw was set betrayed that while he was looking at the sunset, he wasn't quite seeing it. Anyone who knew Tre knew that when he needed to think, he automatically tried to climb, a habit borne of his life in Philly, where height gave way to beautiful views and solitude. Kind of like where he was now.

Looking away from the sunset once more, he looked up higher, to where the crow's nest was. For whatever reason, the thing was empty, whether because the lookout had taken a break or because there wasn't one, whatever. He decided that this would be his final destination.

Turning his head, the boy looked back over the water before standing, balancing easily on the narrow wooden board. The swinging of the mast barely deturred him as he made his way toward the crows nest, looking all the world like he was just walking down the street, his hands shoved in his pants pockets and his silhouette highlighted by the setting sun.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Never Neverland Empty Re: Never Neverland

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Seeing that her former two companions would be happier with some time on their own, Ashleen had began to wander the deck once more looking for something else to entertain her for the day.

Her eyes scanned for a familiar head, a flash of gold eyes, wondering where exactly he had wandered off to.

She wrapped her arms around herself as a brease came off the water. She was about to turn and go below decks when a movement from the top of the mast caught her attention.

She looked up and squinted. Who the hell would be crazy enough to-

"TRESHAWN BENEPARTE! WHAT IN GODS NAME DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Her head was tilted back, her neck hurting as she strained to see the boy.

"Get your ass down here before I have to wipe it off the deck!!"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Tre paused, his hand on the rigging closest to the mast in preparation to climb higher when her voice reached his ears. Golden eyes sparkling, he leaned forward, placing his hands on his hips and looking down at her, his stance looking precarious, though really he was perfectly balanced. "Sorry, What was that?" He called.

Jumping slightly, he flipped forward, balancing on his hands as he looked down at her. Lifting one hand up to wave at her, he winked. Pushing himself back to his feet, he leaned backward slightly, looking at her still. "What did you say?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:58 pm

The girl let out a growl, as she watched him. She knew perfectly well he had heard her, and now he was just being- being- being -

"TRE!" she all but screach as he jumped onto his hands. The boy was a complete lunitic. He was as invinsible as he thought he was.

"I SAID GET YOUR ASS ON THE DECK WHERE I CAN MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T GET ITSELF KILLED!"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Blinking down at her, he raised two fingers to his temple in a salute before walking back toward the rigging. His hand wrapped securely in the ropes as he glanced down at the deck. A smirk flit across his features, and then he was running.

Sneakers pounding against the narrow wood, Tre raced across the mast, a yell of joy the last thing ripped from his mouth before he leapt off the end of it. Opening his arms in a Swan Dive, the half Angel fell toward the water, just barely missing the edge of the boat. The splash from his body hitting the water barely audible as he disappeared beneath the water.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:20 am

She let out a half sigh of relief as he seemed to be following her orders, her eyes focusing on him; she wouldn't relax until he had both feet back on the ground.

It wasn't so much that he might fall in that time. It was that she didn't trust him to follow her order so easily.

"Tre!" the exasperation, the anger in her voice was marred by her panic as her heart leapt to her throat as the boy just... well just leapt.

Before he had even hit the water, she was already at the railing, scanning the waves for him, trying to rationalize that water couldn't hurt him. After all Tre was like the king of water - it couldn't...

So then why couldn't she see him?
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 am

From underneath the waves, Tre floated where he'd stopped, pausing to examine the sea in the light of the sunset. It was quite majestic, really, the way the orange sunlight was distorted through the waves and lit everything in that almost enflamed way. He watched small minnow-like fish scatter as he turned toward them, and looked up at the motion of the ship again. It had made some good time, and from how deep he was, he could see it had moved rather far.

Taking control of the water was easier, now that he'd done it so often, and he barely thought about wanting to be on the deck before he was swept up into a wave and thrown over the port side of the ship, hitting the deck hard and rolling on impact.

Opening his eyes and blinking up at the sky, Tre grinned again, raising his hands over his head along the ground and grinning. "Ta-da!"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 am

The girl sqeaked away from the water, her eyes taking it in carefully before she found the famliar form and watched him roll across the ground.

"You complete and total-" she growled as she stomped over to the boy, a glare firmly on her face.

She flopped down on the deck, still glaring as she poked his chest with her finger, punctuating each word with it.

"Don't. Scare. Me. Like. That. Again."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:00 am

Tre shied away from the pokes, looking over at her and grinning as he rolled toward her, curling around her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "I sowwy." He whined lightly, nuzzling his face into her side. "Forgiiiive me?" Pressing a kiss into her arm, then her side, and trailing them up her arm until he reached her neck, nipping lightly at it before trailing his lips up her ear.

"Won't you forgive your faaavorite angel?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:20 am

Ashleen squirmed slightly as he grabbed her, trying to shy away from the cold discomfort his wet grip was spreading to her, but she quickly realized she had already sitting in a large puddle. It was completely futile to try and avoid the water.

She tried to keep her frown on her face, even as his lips traced their way up her arm, trying to kiss his way into forgiveness.

"I don't know," she said, a little breathlessly as he lips found her ear; here face still had a frown on it, even though her eyes were already sparkling with something else, "My favourite angel wouldn't take so much enjoyment out of almost terrifying me to death."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:32 am

"I don't know why you were worried..." He murmured teasingly, tugging lightly on her ear with his teeth. "I was never in any danger..." He trailed slow, lingering open mouthed kisses down her jawline. "Honest..." His hold on her tightened possessively as he brushed his lips up the opposite jawline.

"Don't be mad at me..." His mouth lowered to her throat once more, finding her spot in record time and attacking it.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:41 am

She was being stubborn - or at least she was trying to be. She kept her frown firmly on her face, completley ignoring the fact that her resolve had already all but fallen apart.

"I always worry; its my jo-"

Her words died off in a distracted moan as his lips moved against her skin just so. Despite what she knew was otherwise logical, she closed her eyes, and bit her lip as her hands wandered up to the base of his neck, fingers playing with his hair.

"Who-who was mad?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Tre grinned against her skin, nipping teasingly and sucking until a small mark of ownership resided on the side of her neck. Trailing his lips upward, he paused at the corner of her mouth, pulling back slightly to look her in the eyes. A rakish grin took over his mouth, his golden eyes sparkling with mischief. "Weren't you angry just a moment ago?" He murmured, lips brushing against hers with every word. His arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer as he came to kneel before her, keeping them nose to nose as he traced a finger down her spine.

"Do I need to be punished Leen?" He purred softly. "Because that's your job isn't it?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:35 pm

The girl bit the inside of her cheek as a spasm broke through her muscles; it took great force to keep herself up right, force her muscles into not giving out completely.

"Hmm," she breathed leaning in just as she leaned away her lips missing his grinning ones, "Was I?"

Blue eyes darkening with a dangerous desire, the girl's lips pulled into a smirk.

"Its always my job, Angel," she paused, leaning closer pushing thier lips together, a barest touch, not long enough to even qualify as a kiss before, she had pulled away again, and her eyes were grazing over him appraisingly, "But then, the question becomes..."

She trailed off, her tongue flicking out, slowly licking her lips before continuing her statement.

"Does. Tre. Need. To. Be. Punished," Ashleen arched back into his touch, even as her fingers slowly walked their way up his chest, the movement punctuating each of her words. Her eyes continued to dance with mischief.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Groaning softly as he tried and fail to lean into her kiss, the boy's eyes found themselves enraptured with her gaze, only looking away for the split second it took to watch her tongue slide along her lips. Slowly, he licked his lips in response, leaning toward her as his eyes slowly met hers with a flash of the brightest gold.

Shivering against her touch, Tre's lips parted, his arms tightening around her as he pulled her flush against him. "I've been a very bad boy." His voice had roughened, another delighted shiver rippling through his body as her brought them nose to nose. "Yes...." the word was a breath as he brought them impossibly closer, lips only a hairsbreath away.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:49 pm

"Someone's," she paused, to smirk responding to being pulled against him by shifting slightly before pushing against him, "a little eagar."

Eyes breaking from his gaze to look at his lips, she smirked and pushed foward again, gently pressing her lips against his, moving against his slowly, creating one short, but lingering kiss, before pulling back slightly nuzzling her nose against his.

"Hmm... was that... you know, I don't quite catch that."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 pm

Groaning softly, Tre moved against her in response, licking his lips slowly as he leaned into her. "Course... I've missed you..." He kissed back furiously, not willing to pull away when it was over, and wishing she'd stop being such a darn tease.

He nuzzled his nose against hers and closed his eyes briefly, truly just reveling in her presence. Then, he smirked, the movement devilish, and dangerous. "I said..." He nuzzled against her, bringing their lips closer together. "That I need. to. be. punished." His eyes sparkled, flashing up from where they were focused on her lips to meet her gaze.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:21 pm

"Hmm," she breathed, locking her gaze on his as she moved her lips forward, as if she was going to kiss him, and then pulling back before she quite made contact, "You keep saying that," she moved forward again, this time stopping so there was just the tiniest gap between them, even a twitch from either party would bring them together, "But, I just don't know."

She tilted her head slight, the action done so preciesly, that it still didn't move her lips from where they were, and she slowly slid her hand up his back, coming to rest at the base of his neck, where her fingers ran softly through the short hair there. The other hand remain where it was, just at the hem of his shirt, playing with it, but never quite slipping under.

"Maybe we need to ask a third party?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm