Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dude, Where's My Carriage?

Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Dude, Where's My Carriage? Empty Dude, Where's My Carriage?

Post by Alexander Dawson Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:35 pm

"Hello." Zander said conversationally to his 12 newest friends, moving forward through both lines of them, and offering each a ruby red apple out of the palm of his hand. He murmured soothing things to them as they ate out of his hands, shaking their manes and rustling their wings.

"You're all so... beautiful." He said softly, as the last apple disappeared down the throat of the 12th horse. He patted the mare's nose before going back to the leader, a great black Pegasus with a wide wingspan at the head of the right hand line. Bowing to the majestic creature, Zander offered his hand, not moving closer until the horse nuzzled into his hand, probably looking for more apples. Beside the horse now, he ran his fingers through the Pegasus's midnight black mane.

Nature was just breathtaking, sometimes.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Dude, Where's My Carriage? Empty Re: Dude, Where's My Carriage?

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:46 pm

"They are facinating creatures aren't they," Chris's voice snuck up on the boy.

He had been about to bored the carriage when he'd seen the other person walking amongst the horses, and curiosity got the better of him. He just could not help but investiage.

"Sorry to intrude- I mean not that I'm- eerr well- I guess I did- I mean I am sneaking up - maybe I should just-" Chris frowned and blushed deeply at his continuing stuttering. He took a deep breath and decided to try again.

"I'm Chris."
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Zander grinned, looking up at the great black Abraxan as he pat the creature's nose. "Fascinating doesn't quite seem to give them justice."

A small smile of amusement played over Zander's lips before he could stop it. It was nice not being the awkward one for once. The animals always seemed to calm him, make him more... well... more like a person, he supposed.

"I'm Zander." He said with a grin at the boy. "Nice to meat you Chris."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:17 pm

"Likewise," he nodded his head as he weaved a little closer, looking curiously at the horses. He was aware that you could get closer to them by taking the equestrian class, however Chris had never taken the time to do so.

Although he liked the creatures, was interested in the creatures... he just didn't think he was capable of riding one.

"I suppose you're right," he said softly before flashing the boy a bashful grin, "But as I'm sure you saw, me and my words don't get on all the time... I think facinating is the best I'm ever coming up with."
    Alexander Dawson
    Alexander Dawson
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Alexander Dawson Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:49 am

"Words are fickle." Zander grinned at the boy, at ease in the presence of the animals. He pet the black Abraxan on the nose as he thought, watching a few other students get into the carriage before he started walking, hitching his bag over his shoulder and stopping beside Chris.

"We should probably get on the... uhm... I suppose that still counts as a carriage..." He grinned sheepishly, waving to it. "We could... sit together I guess. That's what friends do, right?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:10 pm

"ficle," Chris raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Another good word... perfect in fact."

Chris grinned at him slightly and nodded his head, "That would be nice- I mean... yeah... thats what I mean."

He shook his head, laughed, and turned towards the carriage, pulling himself on, and chekcing over his shoulder every few moments to make sure he hadn't lost him.

"This looks good enough to me," he stated, sprawling into a compartment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content