Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Same Old Same

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Same Old Same Empty Same Old Same

Post by Damian Gray Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:31 am

Damian had sprawled across one seat in a compartment, feet resting against the wall and head pillowed on one arm. The train ride to Hogsmeade was about the dullest, most senseless thing the boy had to endure each year. He already lived at the school. Despite this, Asric made him go all the way to King's Cross to board the Express, anyway.

Sighing, Damian pulled a bouncy ball from the pocket of his pants and bounced it against wall. He caught it and tossed it again, waiting to see if anyone would join him.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Same Old Same Empty Re: Same Old Same

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:35 am

Tabi didn't care where she was going to sit so she just picked a compartment to sit in. She wondered where her sis was and assumed she would find her soon enough.

Walking into the compartment she noticed that there was already a boy sitting in there and she really didn't care. A person would need to learn to share sometimes. Looking at the boy she was sure she had seen him around and that he was a year older than her.

Age never meant anything to her either, Tabi just seemed to be in one of those non caring moods today. Walking into the compartment she through herself down on the opposite side of the kid and through her legs up on the seat.

Watching the kid with interest as he through the ball he had around.

"Hello you there." Tabi stated with her usual surliness
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:39 am

Damian raised a brow at the girl, mildly amused. He recognized her as one of the twins a year or two behind him.

"Hello, yourself," he replied, continuing to bounce the ball. "You're the Slytherin, aren't you? Your sister's the one in Hufflepuff. Prewett, yeah?"
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:35 am

Tabi smirked a little as she noticed that he even told Leshia and her apart.

"Interesting, even without my uniform on yet you can tell the difference between my sister and me, I am very impressed. Not many could do that."

Tabi usually put her uniform on when she made it to the station.

"So did you have a nice summer?". Tabi like to be rude most of the time but usually to ward off those around her, but seeing is no one was there she might as well talk.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:50 am

"I'm observant," Damian replied simply. "You're very different people." The boy caught the ball a final time before pocketing it again, swinging himself about so he was upright. His gaze flickered briefly to the door as he idly wondered if Iva would join them or if she was in some other compartment.

He shrugged shoulder. "Not particularly," he answered bluntly. "Did you?"
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:50 am

Tabi had to smirk at the guy a little when he said that Tabi and her sister were very different. "Yea, people say I am the bad one and she is the good."

Tabi noticed he kept looking towards the door and sighed, at least he was expecting someone.

"Actually I had a horrible summer, nothing has gone right." Tabi was not sure that Damian really wanted to hear about.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:07 am

"Is that so?" Damian asked, amused. "If I had a twin, I'd rather be the bad one." There was scratching at the compartment door and the boy got up to let in an adolescent brown wolf. A very keen eye might have recognized the canine as a dire wolf, though, that breed was 'known' to be extinct.

"Done exploring, are you?" the boy asked her. "Don't know why you bother - it's the same every year. You haven't been mooching from people again, have you?" He frowned a bit reprovingly.

The daemon moved around her master, pausing to curiously poke her nose in Tabi's face before hopping up onto the seat Damian had just vacated.

"Oi - move over!" A bit of shuffling, and the teen was re-seated with the wolf's front legs resting in his lap. She nipped his chin affectionately before resting her head on her paws.

"This is Lynne," Damian explained, the warmth with which he spoke the creature's name easily betraying how very fond he was of her. Lynne wagged her tail a bit in response. "She's my... familiar." The word seemed wholly inadequate, but Damian wasn't sure he wanted it widely known that the wolf was literally a part of his soul.

The boy inclined his head. "You, too, huh?" he asked, stroking Lynne's fur. "I almost died." Among other things.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 am

Tabi had to smile when he talked about being the bad one, "I actually do enjoy being the bad one, but you learn it is hard to live without the other half."

Tabi heard some scratching at the door and then watch Damian get up and open the door. Tabi had to smile when she watched the wolf come in the door, Tabi loved animals of all kinds. She giggled a little when the wolf sniffed her a little, she wanted to give her a poke but was not sure.

"I guess it is a good thing that Misti is out doing her own thing, Lynne might think it is lunch time." Tabi was not sure if Lynne would eat her cat or not. "Misti is my cat."

Tabi was enjoying watching the relationship between Damian and his familiar, it was quite an interesting relationship. Tabi knew that Misti could sense her feelings and would come when she was needed.

"I at least didn't almost die, and I am sorry that happened to you." Listening to his story made hers a little less in comparison.

"My sister did disappear for awhile, and my boyfriend decided to take the exchange program. So other than that your is worse."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:08 pm

"She's pretty good about not eating anyone else's pets," Damian said, grinning appreciatively. "I'm sure Misti would be fine."

The boy shrugged a shoulder. "You're not the one who almost killed me," he replied. "Your sister alright, now?

"That sucks. I'd hate to be away from everybody for a whole year. You could still write, though, yeah?"
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:45 pm

Tabi smiled at Damian, "That is a good thing to know. She likes to go around and be nosy and see who will give her some of their snacks."

Tabi looked at Damian when he said that it wasn't her fault, "Well, I understand that, but I still sorry it happened to you."

Tabi thought about her sister and how she has been coping, "Well I know it is still bothering Leshia, but I am trying to help her."

Tabi kind of frowned at herself as she thought about how she treated her sister up until this point.

"Yeah we can write, but I am sure he will get there and forget all about me." Tabi sighed and pulled her feet underneath her.

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:13 am

"That's exactly the case," Damian laughed. Lynne gave another tail wag in response, appreciating her master's levity. And she did go around mooching snacks from people. There were a great many who couldn't resist her 'puppy-dog eyes'.

The boy gazed at her a moment, squinting in thought before he just stated his thoughts bluntly, anyway. "If he forgets about you, he's not worth your time," he opined. "Find someone better."
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Tabi smiled a little as she thought about Misti and where she could be, always getting into something.

"He is probably not worth my time anyway, he always comes first." Tabi was just putting things out there she was a little upset at him at the moment.

"But finding someone new is the challenge, when you have only known one person." Tabi sighed, who would want her anyway she was such a bitch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm