Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Subconscious

Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Subconscious Empty Subconscious

Post by Kendera James Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:19 am

Kendera had been in one of the cabins, her trunk stowed securely away, but the walls seemed to be closing in on her. That was odd, actually. She wasn't claustrophobic after all. The girl decided the sensation was directly correlated to how overwhelmed she felt in general about the events in her life. Nearly fifteen, and already she was doomed to an arranged marriage with no apparent way out.

And that wasn't even all of it.

Sometimes, it felt like she was becoming paranoid or something of the like. Kendera had long been rather aware of what may or not be happening around her, of course, but this was different. This was the constant feeling that she was never alone, that there was always someone there, just out of sight. She could nearly swear she'd caught glimpses, on occasion. Other times, her possessions had been moved or rearranged.

Then there were also the blackouts. Those same stretches of darkness from which she remembered nothing that had begun in first year had become more and more frequent. It made her want to scream. What was wrong with her? Who did she even ask to find out? She didn't trust strangers, and even if she did tell her family, they either wouldn't care or would try to cover it up.

Kendera...

She whirled as she thought she heard someone call her name. A girl, voice distant. Wide brown eyes searched the area now in front of her. Hadn't someone been there? She had seen them from the corner of her eye!

Kendera backed into someone and with a startled shriek, she spun to face them, a hand pressing against her heart.

Last edited by Kendera James on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Subconscious Empty Re: Subconscious

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:54 pm

Form slim, and weak looking, this image enhancesed because of the way the girl carried herself, hunched in, shoulders forward, hiding herself away from everyone else, Faye Hansoff easily slipped throught the hords of people to get down to the lower areas of the ship.

She took a hesitatant breath of air - she wasn't use to so much... well so much space. She had barely been allowed out of the hospital as it was. School had eventually been agreeded to, but this trip - she had to throw even more of a tantru to get the healers just wanted to portkey her back to the school, avoid the added risk of germs that that the trip would added.

But Faye didn't want that. She didn't want to be babied and protected. If she was going to... well, going to lose this anyways... she wanted to pretend like life was normal for as long as possible.

Wandering around below, her mind having sent her down below, where she could hide from the water, she had turned towards a cabin, when someone smacked into her.

The girl jumped as the other one shrieked.

"Sorry, I did not mean-" she started to apologize, and then frowned, looking the girl over. "Kendera? Are... are you alright?"
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:48 am

Kendera quickly straightened, seizing back some form of composure, though her posture was still far more tense than was normal even for her. "Of course I am!" she snapped. The quick glance she shot over her shoulder betrayed her, however. It was clear the girl was spooked.

An uncomfortable expression crossed Kendera's features. She knew she ought to apologize to the other girl - for more than one reason. Apologizing came as naturally to Kendera as any other social grace, however, so instead, she opted for conversation.

"What about you, then?" Kendera asked (tone rather demanding, though it was not her intent), noting how sickly Faye appeared. "Are you alright?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Faye jumped slightly at her sharp tone, and put up her heads almost defensively.

"Sorry," she spoke softly, "you just seemed sort of... I thought I'd check, but I'm glad that you are alright."

She nodded her head, even thought she didn't actually believe that the girl was in fact that - alright. Still, the little of Kendera she had come to know, she figured she was never going to change her answer from what she'd already stated.

At the question being fired back at her, the girl shrugged her slim shoulders, and gave the answer that she had quickly been coming to rely on, "I'm as alright as I'm ever going to be, I think."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:08 pm

"Such a diplomatic response," said Kendera with a faint frown. "I'd be angry if I were you. You've rotten luck and you take it entirely too well." It was meant to be a compliment, of sorts, though it emerged as criticism, instead.

Kendera's shoulders tensed, as if she was expecting someone to put a hand on her shoulder. This time, she did resist looking over her shoulder.

"Ha- Have you seen Roman, yet?" she asked a bit hesitantly. The metamorphmagus wondered if the other girl knew of her failure yet. If not, she wasn't sure she could bring herself to tell her. Not this time.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 pm

Faye tilted her head, not hearing the girls tone and only the statement, "Well I suppose... I've always had rotten luck. Getting mad about it never seems to do anything, so I finally figured, why not just deal with it."

She shrugged her slim shoulders.

"No," she said looking at the girl and then looking away, "Not since... his mother decided I was a "Bad Influence"."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:47 am

Kendera pressed her lips into a thin line, her own gaze also diverted from the girl in front of her. "Oh." She shifted from one foot to the other. "Well..." She drew in a deep breath, then let it back out.

"You should probably talk to him," she said. If it were in her nature, Kendera would have been mumbling. As it was, she did speak the final two word in a soft, apologetic whisper: "I'm sorry."

And then, she walked away from the blonde, pausing to throw a paranoid glance over her shoulder. There was nothing there.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:08 pm

"Oh," Faye said softly, glancing back up at the girl, but she had already started walking away, "Okay then."

She looked at her hands for a moment before looking where the girl had taken off to.

Frowning, she glanced around, and was struck by a sudden desire to do just that. Find Roman. It seemed.... they had more to talk about, didn't they."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:58 am