Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Doubts and Hopes

Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Doubts and Hopes Empty Doubts and Hopes

Post by Felix Marten Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:19 pm

He didn't know when he boarded the ship. That mixture of excitement and doubt running through his veins was making him a bit nervous. Here he was, at a poop deck of said ship that was to take him far away to a place he only know from stories, a place of all tings new.

A brief recollection of storing his luggage and seeing all those new people. Laughing people, running people, grumpy people, people that were worried and those that just lived their lives. Those emotions they showed and wanted to hide was making him confused. At this moment, he wanted to run away, but knew that would be a mistake. He have made a decision earlier, and he wanted, no he obliged himself to accomplish his goals.

His was standing there in his school robes by the stairs looking down in slight wonder and fear. Trying his best to compose himself, careful to not show any unnecessary emotions. He didn't trust them, those people, those with whom he was going to spend his years learning. He didn't trust them, because he didn't know them and even if he did... He just didn't want to put his hopes once again and being hurt in the result. He didn't know why, he just felt like something like this have happened before, or maybe it was a very realistic dream... He had his studies, his grandpa, his sister... what or whom else would he ever need anyway..?
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Doubts and Hopes Empty Re: Doubts and Hopes

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Ivano was a little confused he did not know what was going on he only knbew that he had left his love behind and following his father's orders to attend Durmstrang for the year though he didn't want to he stored his luggage and made his way to the deck seeing a boy possibly a first year Ivano made his way over to him he knew that his first year at Hogwarts was rough but now here he was again the new kid though it would only be a year.

Ivano was sure that he would stand out like a sore thumb for he was the only student from Hogwarts doing the exchange this year. He tried to learn the language a before he came but it was difficult to get a grasp on it. So he just stood there looking out not knowing what to say or how to say what he wanted to get his point across.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Felix was standing there on poop deck watching the people on the main deck below. His emotionless, stoic expression didn't betray any of his doubts. When he noticed a definitely odd person approaching he raised his eyebrow slightly before dropping it to neutral position. Newcomer, was the best way to describe what he could perceive in front of him. Even if the young lad seems older, he clearly didn't belong here. It was all written in his body language, as if he wanted to break free... or maybe he was just over-reading?

Ironically, he found his lack of confidence comforting. If somebody older than him was troubled and unsure, why would he be not? After a few seconds he decided to break the silence, after all the boy was almost here. Quickly, he ruled out Russian, using English would be a nice way to check his origin.
    "Isn't that a nice view we got down there, do you think?" Asked Felix in his calm voice looking at the deck where people were mostly messing around one way or the other.

It was always, well, almost always, safe to use English. People didn't realise how much they betray using it... their accent, vocabulary, grammar... and all of it just because most people knew it, wasn't it amusing?
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Ivano had been in his own little world and at first didn't hear the kid next to him talking,

"Sorry, I didn't hear you at first. Yes it is a great view, but I have a better one back home."

Ivano looked down at the kid, "Ivano, Ivano Raymono." Ivano stuck out his hand
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:22 pm

"I see..." said Felix before grabing his hand firmly and giving it a confident shake not common around kids his age "Marten, Felix Marten."

"Are you Brit by any chance?" Asked future Hitrost as if it was more a statement than a question. His face unreadable, eyes calmly focused.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:37 pm

Ivano looked over this kid a little, he knew he had to be at least a first year or second.

"Yes, I am, did my accent give me away?" Ivano said with a laugh, "Father thought I needed to be in the exchange program, and my Russian sucks."

Ivano found a rock and threw it overboard, "So are you a first year, or second?"
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:41 am

He glanced back at the people at the deck below them. "First year" he said as if it was a weather. "I presume you are a bit older than me. Fifth year, or fourth? You know, if you could teach me some spells I could help you with russian. How does it sounds? We got a deal?"

Sometimes it was just easier to go forward and it did was a good deal. He would learn a new language and that would make his life a lot easier at Drumsdrand, he on the other hand would be ahead of others his year at spells.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Tucker walked through the ship, feeling amazing as this was his first time on this ship. The poop deck only had a couple of people on it, he sighed and his eyes widened at the view. Wind ruffled his hair as he walked over to the railing next to two boys who were talking.

"Hello there," he said to them with a encorageing smile. "I'm Tucker Harris, a sixth year who is new to Durmstarang." Tucker said to them.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Ivano looked down at the kid and considered his deal, he didn't think that was bad at all. Ivano was always into finding a new deal of some kind.

"Well Felix, I am a fourth year and you deal sounds like something that I can do." Ivano was about to tell him he would be surprise at the amount of spells he could do until a new guy walked up to him.

"Welcome Tucker, I am Ivano and I am a fourth year. I too am new this year, exchange program." Ivano stuck out his hand to properly great the boy.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:21 am

Somehow he managed to surpass the smile that threatened to form on his lips when he heard boys answer. It was easier than he thought it could be. It was definitely his lucky day.

Then the new boy came in, a six year and a new to Drumsdrang? Tutored, transfered, or... it didn't mattered. By his looks and attitude he was going to be a pain and honestly it would be an amusing thing to have him in his house if he get sorted.

Let's say, young Felig got a feeling he couls catch a thing or two from the newcomer and what to say, he did learn quick.

"Hello Tuck" said calmly future Hitrost "I'm Felix, Felix Marten, first year. How do you find this ship?"

Then he adressed Ivano "I'm happy we agree Ivano, In any case, I'll be most probably in library each evening till curfew."
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Ivano thought about what Felix said about being in the library and Ivano thought that would be a great place to keep him out of trouble with girls. Even though he was not sure if Tabi was what he wanted anymore, but she was all he knew.

"The library sounds like a good place to be in the evening, I might join you if you do not mind."
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:51 am

"Sure thing, if we are lucky we can kill two or even three birds with one stone. You know I am going to make some research on my own there. Knowing me, I'll be there almost every evening, so drop by anytime." He said with a small smile. It looked like the deal was closed and he got a tutor just for sharing his knowledge on use of Russian. Lucky.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:44 pm

Tucker shook the exchange students hand and smiled. "So you looking forward to Durmstang then? I had a look round last year." Tucker said with a smirk to the Ivano. He looked to the first year and smiled at him too.

"Hello to you too Felix, Oh I found the ship with the help of my grandfather." He said with a laugh, running a hand through his hair as he looked out into the sea.

"Hey. Ivan, Felix if anyone bullies you, come to meh. My elfin strength will crush the bullies." Tucker said with a wink.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:53 am

Ivano thought this guy had a very strong shake, Ivano was just as confident.

"Well my father wanted me to attend, but I might even look into staying if I enjoy it."

Ivano was a little interested when Tucker said if they have problems to let him know,

"Well I will take that under advisement, I am pretty good at sticking up for myself."
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:23 pm

"I'll keep that in mind Tucker, however I prefer to deal with things myself. You know, satisfaction." he said with a small smile. Revange is a dessert, tastes best served cold. A sweet treat best given as gift unexpected. "However, if you would like to give me a tip or two I would most gladly accept" A twinkle in his eye that lasted shortly betraying him having an idea. He had no enemies, but he knew they would come, sooner or later.

A lone thought appeared in his mind Elfin? Was he an elf? God gracious now I know for sure it is going to trouble. Worth watching though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am