Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

when everything is temporary {pg-13}

Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

when everything is temporary {pg-13} Empty when everything is temporary {pg-13}

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:41 am

A tattoo parlour, eh? Swinging the door open, she blinked around the shop, watching the artists and people getting tattoos. Smirking, Juliette imagined the reaction of her family if she just showed up one day with one of those full body tattoos. Letting out a little snort of the laughter at the mental image of her mother, she shook her head amusedly.

Flopping down on one of the seats, she flipped through the book. Honestly, she wasn't even sure if she wanted a tattoo. It all seemed so permanent. And imagine if something went wrong and she ended up with a scar. Wrinkling her nose at the thought, she shuddered. It would be like a coffee stain on the Mona Lisa.

Continuing to look at all the designs, Juliette decided that if something popped up at her that just seemed perfect, she'd do it.

Last edited by Juliette Josse on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

when everything is temporary {pg-13} Empty Re: when everything is temporary {pg-13}

Post by Danica Brew Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Beau walked into the Tattoo Parlour, he already had a few tattoos already, but today he kinda felt in the mood for tattoo without to much meaning, he decided he would get the words Fear Beauty tattooed on his forearm

He walked up the counter and explained what he wanted, the man told him that he would have to wait 15 minutes or so, Beau nodded and walked over to chairs and took a seat, he saw a woman flipping through a book of designs it didn't look like she had any tattoos

"First one is it then?" Beau asked the lady with a grin
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

when everything is temporary {pg-13} Empty Re: when everything is temporary {pg-13}

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Even though her gaze was fixed to the book in her lap, the dark haired lady still noticed the man as he entered. Watching him talk to the receptionist, she tilted her head. He wasn't especially attractive. Really, people like him were a dime a dozen. A shame really, but then again most hot men were tattooless.

Glancing back down at the book, she continued flipping through, only glancing back up when the man sat down by her. "Maybe," Juliette said coyly, "or maybe it's just somewhere you can't see it."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:19 am

Beau chuckled at the womans response, bring back some good memories of his own

"Well I certianly know about that, you know this one time me and my broth..." Beau stopped in mid-sentence as the woman seemed to have a cold disinterested look on her face

"You what it doesn't matter" Beau then gazed around the parlor excited for his next tattoo, he could see he obviously wasn't going to be having any conversations with this woman, he then began tapping his feet to the sound of one of his favorite bands
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:55 pm

(She doesn't have a cold, disinterested look on her face!)

Smiling wryly at his laugh, Juliette ran a hand through her hair, humming softly. She was actually somewhat interested in his story. It'd pass the time and who knows, maybe it'd get her to decide if she really wanted a tattoo or not.

Frowning slightly at the man cut himself off, she tilted her head at him. Softly placing a hand on his arm, her eyes brightened. "It matters to me. C'mon, I wanna hear."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:49 am

Beau paused as heard the woman talk, he was kinda surprized that she was interested in his story

"Ah well, me and brother were celebrating his new job and well i guess we were celebrating abit to much, and as we stumbled back home we saw this small little tattoo joint and well we decided we would choose tatts for each other"

Beau then shook his head laughed "So we decided to get them on our high thigh and they were roughly about 12cm, I guess the word Princess for him , while he chose the word slut for me"

Beau then slapped the top of his thigh "So even still to this day i've got it"
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:33 am

Nodding along to his story, Juliette paid close attention, a slow smile beginning to spread across her face the more he spoke. His story amused her to no end. She'd done a lot of crazy thing while drunk, but this? Getting a tattoo that said slut? Giggling for a moment, she burst out into laughter, shaking her head of dark hair.

"That," she choked out between giggles, "is just hilarious." Shaking her head again as she calmed down, she took deep breaths before grinning at the man. "But," Juliette said, leaning over to whisper in his ear. "How am I supposed to know it's true? Hmm? You're going to have to show me."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:09 am

Beau was amused to see that the woman was pleased to see the woman liked his story, he then smirked at her next comment she whispered to him

"My I don't even know your name yet" Beau said with a grin on his face, as he looked into the womans eyes
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:45 pm

"Mmhmm," Juliette hummed softly, playing with the hem of his sleeve. "So you know what to scream, right?" Shaking her head amusedly, she swung her legs. Oh, poor Bill. He'd have a heart attack if he knew what she was doing right now. But her boyfriend didn't have to know, and she'd never see this man again.

"Juliette. I would be Juliette."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:48 pm

Beau smirked back at woman, she was certainly an attractive looking woman at that, being Spanish Beau liked his women to have long dark it was a massive turn on for him

"Well going off past experience, I won't be the one screaming" He then gave a sly wink "So nice to meet you Juliette, im Beau"

Beau then looked around the parlour and spotted an entrance to some toilets, while he normally did these type of things in more appropriate areas, he definately was never one to turn down a sweet opptunity like this

"Say, Juliette you must have been waiting here for a far while, are you sure you dont need to take a trip to the bathroom" he said with a sly grin
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 pm

"Well, we'll see about that, won't we?" She teased, moving back to whisper seductively in his ear. "Hm, with your name, you'd better be good."

Giving him a sly little grin, she moved back, eyes scanning the parlour absentmindedly, her mind far, far away. If this man didn't meet her expectations, she'd be rather disappointed. But it wasn't like he was ever going to see her again, so he wouldn't be getting another chance. And even if he was as good as his name suggested, he still wasn't getting another time with her.

It was just how Juliette worked.

"I think I just might." She said, smirking slightly. Pulling herself up, putting the book down in her seat, she gave the man a grin before heading towards the bathroom, her hips swaying.

He'd follow. They always did.
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:17 am

Beau smirked at back at Juliette, he then watched her walk over towards the toilets, he then glanced around then followed after her shortly

He entered the toilet, first making sure no one was looking. He grinned at Juliette then held her in close and passionately kissed her, Beau then paused for a moment

"Oh wait... theres first some business to take care of" he said gesturing towards his thigh
    Juliette Josse
    Juliette Josse
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Juliette Josse Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:54 pm

Drumming her fingers against the counter in the bathroom as she waited, she tucked a long strand of her dark hair behind an ear, carefully scrutinizing her appearance. She looked amazing as always, really. Turning around at the sound of footsteps behind her, she smirked, running her tongue across her bottom teeth.

Giving him a smile, she kissed him hard, hands clutching his shirt, pulling him closer to her. As he pulled away, she raised a single eyebrow, her expression clearing as he tapped his leg.

"Ah, there is, isn't there?" Smirking, she dropped to her knees, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to rest by his ankles. "Well, well, well." she muttered, her gaze resting on the tattoo before flicking up to meet Beau's gaze. "It seems you've been telling the truth."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:38 am

Admin Viper:
    THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED!! IT IS STRICTLY AGAINST NOT ONLY REGEN RULES BUT ALSO AGAINST FORUMOTION RULES. THIS IS THE FIRST WARNING. ANOTHER ONE WILL NOT BE GIVEN.

VIPER

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content