Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Stocking Up

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Stocking Up Empty Stocking Up

Post by Roman Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:27 pm

Roman scanned the shelves, looking between them and his supply list. He was being sure to take his sweet time. This was the only occasion since the official engagement that he was allowed out of the house. He looked through all the ingredients one by one, starting to realize just how strange some of them were. It would be hard to find Spotted Dragon Liver anywhere else. He wondered what a muggle would think about this assortment of items, and laughed a little as he did so.

The boy took a jar of pickled tarantula eggs off of the shelf, and watched them as they floated in the oddly-colored liquid. Maybe I should become a potions professor, Roman thought with a smile. After all, he enjoyed it, and in his own opinion, he was pretty damn good at it, too. Maybe he could do that once school was over, be a professor somewhere far away, like Hogwarts or Beauxbatons. Or maybe some American school. His parents would never find him then, and even if they did he'd have a job, so he wouldn't have to worry about the disinheritance.

He smiled again and put the jar back on the shelf. Or maybe he was just an idiot who didn't know what he was talking about.
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Stocking Up Empty Re: Stocking Up

Post by Danica Brew Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 am

Beau entered the store, he found the Russian products to be of higher quality than the British ones, he was strolling around looking for lacewing flies. After a few minutes he saw then, but this young boy was standing in front of them

Beau assumed he would only know Russian, which Beau had no idea how to speak, Beau then cough lightly and put on a deep Russian accent

"Vould you past ze lacewings flies" Beau was hoping that perhaps speaking with a Russian accent would help the boy understand
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Roman looked up to find a man standing in front of him. He frowned, trying to understand what the man was saying, when he realized he was speaking in poorly accented English. Knowing a foreigner when he saw one, the boy decided to give the guy a break and handed him the jar of flies in front of him.

"This is what you wanted, ya?" He said in his own German-accented English, and tried not to look too amused. "That's a bit of an odd ingredient, isn't it?." He smirked, voicing his thoughts aloud and looking back up at the shelf, "Then again, I suppose all these ingredients seem rather odd in their own way."

Last edited by Roman Ritter on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:55 am

Beau smirked as the boy spoke in a German accent, he was quite impressed that his little plan was working, he must be really good at Russian accents he thought

Beau grabbed the jar from the boy, "Yes I know what you mean, these ingridents are all quite odd, but where would we be without zem" Beau noticed he had no ingridents

"Vhat are you looking for zen?" Beau asked, he was begining to see how tricky it waqs to hold a fake accent
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Roman looked at the man curiously, "I think it's all right if you talk normally. I'm not an entire stranger to English." After all, he'd had more than enough immersion in British culture, though there were still a few aspects that he didn't understand.

He laughed a little at the comment, "It's very true."

The boy held up the list that the school had sent him, "School supplies. I'm taking my time, though." He looked over the list then back up at the man, "I really only get to come here once a year, and I like to peruse for a bit before I find what I'm looking for."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 am

Beau felt himself blush as the boy stated he could speak English, he then cleared his throat

"Ah I see, sorry" Beau then smiled when the boy said school supplies, he was also surprized to find the boy like to take this time wondering around the shop, most kids his age weren't that stuck on potions

"Oh so you like doing potions and stuff hey?" Beau asked
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Roman gave a friendly smile, "That's all right. You're better than I am at being a foreigner. Whenever I go to England I stand out like a sore thumb. You at least look normal here."

He nodded, picking up some boomslang skin from the shelf, "Yeah, it's one of my favorite subjects." He stuffed the supplies list in his bag and started looking for other ingredients he needed, "I guess I just like the consistency of it. I mean, it's easy for me to get a hang of."

He turned back to the man and smiled again, "So what business do you have in Russia? That is, if you don't mind my asking."
    Danica Brew
    Danica Brew
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Danica Brew Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:19 am

Beau nodded and smile when the boy said he liked potions, "Oh well its good to see a young man like yourself interested potions, I persoanlly was never that good at it in school" Beau said with a chuckle

Beau watched as the boy picked up some boomslang skin, then paused when the boy asked him why he was in Russia

"Well I find that Russia has a high quality of ingridents compared to England, and also im here because..." Beau quickly cut himself off he didn't want to tell the boy that he was also looking to pick up a modelling gig, he figured while this boy seemed nice he would be sure to judge

"...Um because I like it here, quite a nice country" Beau manged to blurt out

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:06 am