Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Below the deck

Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Below the deck - Page 2 Empty Re: Below the deck

Post by Millicent Prentiss Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:53 pm

The gentle touch of his fingers on her face actually made her shiver, but this was a pleasant shiver. She had to admit, all of this didn't turn her on (that was too drastic a change), not quite, but perhaps a more accurate word for the change in her was... aroused, but not sexually. She had felt more alive in this kiss than she had in the past three years, even more than with the boy in the Polish school at the age of eight, when she had no idea what she was doing.

It was just hilarious, mused the girl, about how silly games when she was such a young child can turn into something so much bigger when she grew up. But she supposed that was just life being her crazy self.

Millicent knew about the science of kissing, though the knowledge of this can hardly be pointed at her; it was Leon Prentiss who decided that as young as his children may be they deserve to know about the more adult, sleazy pleasures of the world. That's why she knew about kissing and what to do, but unlike her father who told her it'd be kind of interesting to kiss someone and remember to do this and to do that... she was kissing a boy right now and she'd thrown all of that out of the window because honestly, she was that fucking nervous. Nervous enough to forget about her own father's teachings. And plus, Charles had kissed lots of girls and he wouldn't tell her what it was like to do the real thing.

Sneaky bastard.

"Mmm... enough..." the girl moaned, before gently pulling Felix's face away from hers. Her lips still tingled as she looked into his eyes, determined to dig into them. She then slid her chin down his chest and landed it atop his stomach. "So, was that your first kiss?"
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:12 am

He would lie if he denied the fact that he enjoyed the kiss and so would he if he denied the fact that the kiss he shared with her was the first kiss in his life that counted. Kissing your aunts' and cusins' in a cheek didn't count. Same being kissed by his aunts... why do they always wanted to kiss him was beyond him. He blamed it on courtesy, them being older, and him being just well damn cute. Cute? Hell no, but that's what that crazy aunt of his used to say about him. 'Oh, soooo cute...' The more he thought about it the closer he was getting to the point that adults were bigger kids than kids. Just their games got different.

Just like the time he caught red-handed his older cousin, Łukasz or something like that from Poland when he was visiting a far branch of his family.. He remember him saying defensively 'you never grow up, you just learn to behave in public.'

He smiled a bit listening to her words. Enough? he thought to himself hearing well and seeing it too that she did enjoy it probably as much as he did, but yes, she was right. No matter how pleasurable it was they were where they were. He just didn't like the thought of being caught before actually setting his foot into the school. "Actually yes, it is my first kiss." He admitted to it, just because something on the inside told him to not lie in that matter. Not now anyway and not to her. "Is it your first kiss? I need to say you kiss well..." He said warmly. He didn't know what to say of the girls movement, however he liked the way she rested her chin on his stomach, or maybe, dreadful thought, he liked having her near him?

Was he turned on? Not at all. Was he aroused, possibly. Was he feeling alive, as if something deep asleep inside woke up for a second filling him up with that warm sensation that took off some of his barriers? Definitely. Yet the world was a dangerous place and he knew he will need to put them once again in due time. After all, emotions were dangerous. They clouded perception, made you oblivious to imminent danger.
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Millicent Prentiss Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 am

A coy smirk lit up the brunette's face. "You sure I'm your first kiss?" she questioned, "your techniques are too advanced of that of a first-timer. Then again, if you've learned about it, or watched it, I suppose you can pick up a few things along the way." She left out the part where that was how she learned how to kiss, and she sort of put two and two together the day she found the condoms in the dishwasher.

Needless to say, Millicent has had sexual fantasies before. Except they weren't all that sexual compared to what she was sure her father would've considered 'sexual'. They mostly involved her, some cute guy she'd see that day and a lot of snogging. Ever since the age of nine, she had to admit that sometimes she'd pleasure herself with those thought, and as terrible of a thing that was to do she could barely help it; some people in her class felt that way as well, though they displayed their perverse thoughts too publicly and therefore, the brunette refused to associate with them.

The girl sat up, setting herself five inches from the boy so that she could still see him in a comfortable distance. She crossed her legs like a five-year-old child would when they were in kindergarten. Her waves easily tumbled over her shoulders, but due to the fact that she had been on the floor they were a little bit messier and looked frizzier. She didn't know if the frizz in her hair made it look better or not but for now, she didn't really gave flying fuck.

Millicent tried to remain ambiguous of the question 'Has she kissed anyone before?', though clearly the answer was no. "Maybe I have," she replied simply, "maybe I haven't. I don't know, really. I might have, but then I can't remember. These things happen sometimes."
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:40 pm

A small, a bit cocky, but more warm smile appeared on his lips after he have heard her answer to his question. Actually, he was glad she was avoiding straight answer. His father would say she may prove a good ally, but then, he wanted to know and practically e got his answer. Most likely she didn't. She was just one of those that would rather work their way around something beating around the bush than admit any weakness, vulnerability to anyone. After all it all went straight way down to attachment and judging from her words before she had none of that. He wondered when she will realise than the more she tries to get away the deeper she falls into into the object from which she tried to get away? He would need to be there. It would be so damn good to watch.

Being him and being absorbed by the way her hair frizzed, which made her look nice to his eyes, he didn't even noticed a gap in his reasoning. Here they were not even a few minutes ago sharing a kiss. Therefore, he was most probably the first guy from their school she kissed and if that was true then aforementioned situation would include him. Only he would get into such a mess unknowingly. Dumb wouldn't even get close to who he was at the moment. Period.

"I won't say, you need to check it yourself oh my goddess of kisses." he said a bit teasingly and then he moved and sat up, just like her keeping that 'safe' distance between them.
    "Fancy exploring this chamber?" He asked looking at her wavy, curly, frizzy hair. That was a nice mix of both messiness and sexiness which reminded him of.. damn, it was not a proper time to recall anything relating to her hair. Not now, nor ever.

Needless to say, they got a riddle to solve. It didn't matter that he doubted that they would solve it anytime soon. An adventure was an adventure and that he wouldn't deny. Especially if there would be any more twists and surprises like that. What? Cross it. OK, wait. Let it be, the more experience the better. After all he would, hopefully, have a head start over his peers.
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Millicent Prentiss Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:19 am

"I don't check," the girl mused, "I just do. And for now let's just say that I am your first kiss, and that is final." She noticed him staring at her hair, and a smirk was plastered on her face. Merlin, was he falling for her already? That was quick.

"I do fancy exploring this chamber," grinned the brunette, standing up and lending Felix a hand.
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 am

He looked at her standing p and not waiting he proceed to do the same to find in a corner of his eye her lending him a hand. Not like he needed any help, besides he was already mid way so he would like pretend to notice it too late or... A wicked smile appears on his inner him. Not betraying any of it on the display of his outer shell he grabbed her hand when he stood up and dragged her into direction of the door. "Then let's go" He said calmly, but without that cold taint he would normally use.

Let's play a pretend game He thought to himself. After all any successful disinformation was a good counter-intelligence. And if he could pretend to be falling for her and make her believe it, and at the same avoid time the trap of attachment... That would be a good practice and a damn hard one, because how to act falling without falling while surpassing any true falling that would want to creep it's way into the game at the same time avoiding attachment and make it look reliable? That was a sick challenge he was up to. Hopefully he would get into Occlumency class to make it easier, if not... he need to study it on his own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content