Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

rora & hannah abuse the away thread.

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

rora & hannah abuse the away thread. Empty rora & hannah abuse the away thread.

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:32 am

I'm posting for two people. Me, and Chuck or as I call her, Hannah. Razz

Hannah will be gone for most of August because she's on holiday and because of this Asian holiday that means she has to visit this stupid village with no wifi so she can be with her family. She might or might not be back in September. Her charries are Charles Prentiss, Hazelle Bass, Alexandra Lamoureux, Patricia Vorstenbach, Aiden Tremlett and Florence Oberlin.

As for me, I'm gone from August 16th, and I should be back on the 23rd. I'm going home as a birthday gift and I'm gone to see my family members, so I'm not sure if I have wifi there that's free (one hotel charges ten bucks for 24 hours. That's bullshit.) and reliable, but hopefully I do. <3

P.S. I expect birthday gifts when I come back.
    Millicent Prentiss
    Millicent Prentiss
    First Year
    First Year

rora & hannah abuse the away thread. Empty Re: rora & hannah abuse the away thread.

Post by Millicent Prentiss Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Right. There's these things called responsibilities and feelings which I seem to have.

A few built-up feelings with myself means that I have to stay away from certain people, and that means staying away from the chatbox for some time. I'll still be on and posting, and plus there's MSN and other places if you need me.

Knowing me, I'll bet myself two Galleons I'll be back within a week. Be warned.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

rora & hannah abuse the away thread. Empty Re: rora & hannah abuse the away thread.

Post by Rora Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:56 am

Away from the 26th to the 29th, or somewhere around there, because I can't count.

I'm going shopping, and I'm not taking my laptop, soooo... bye!
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Givin' up on catchin' up
    Got mah nanowrimo with like 4395843578238 words to go
    I GOT A DUDE TO SEDUCE OKAY.

... reasons I need a long break. Razz

Contact me on reisers.tumblr or my facebook if you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaally need me. Razz
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 am

Hannah left.
    I had to say it.
    I'm sorry.
    But she did.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:01 am

I am
    so stressed right now.
    What with life and love and laughter all around, I'm not sure if I can handle a computer life at the moment.
    See you in April?
    Rora xoxo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:05 pm