Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Judas

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Judas Empty Judas

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:43 am

Blaine walked down the streets of muggle london. It had been a good while since hed been here. He slowly picked up a stone and tossed it through the window of an innocent house, and laughed. It felt good to seek revenge. it had been so long. He was in search of his father. He would pay. Everyone who had ever wronged him would pay. He smiled and touched the book of matches in his jacket pocket. The smile slowly turned into a crazed grin. Blaine had lost his filter. His insanity could creep up on him whenever it pleased, and he was okay with that
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Judas Empty Re: Judas

Post by Lily Summers Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:00 am

Lily was glad it was the weekend he had been a long week training and she had her last fight tonight so all was going to be ok. She was a little banged up but all was well. She just needed to get back to the house and take a warm bath and she would feel better.

She went walking down a side street that she had started taking, it was usually quiet this time of night, but when she heard what sounded like broken glass she went to check it out. Nothing ever seemed to scare her anymore.

Getting closer she saw a man standing on the sidewalk and had been the one to throw whatever it was to break the glass. As she got closer she could not believe who was there, Blaine.

Walking up to him she called out in a whisper, "Blaine, what are you doing out here?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:06 pm

The smile vanishing from the young mans face, he whipped around to see none other than lily. Forcing some sort of fake emotion onto his face he walked over to her slowly.

"i should ask you the same thing, this part of town is dangerous and i dont want you to get hurt..."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Lily tried to smile a little but ended up sighing,

"I take this way home a lot, doesn't really bother me." Lily shrugged her shoulders. She was just not used Blaine knowing exactly where she was at or what she was doing.

"Most of the time, people are afraid of me hurting them actually." Lily stated calmly.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Blaine tenses. she wasnt going to leave was she? he could justr consider himself sane for now. Letting out a small sigh he looked up.

"okay....so....do you want me to walk with you?" he managed a small smile "i am willing to"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Lily gave Blaine a small smile, "Well I guess that will depend on if you want to or not?"

Lily was trying to read his face, it had been a long few weeks and he has been really busy with Karma and she had pretty well stayed out of the way and didn't say a word. She knew that it was his job and there were things he needed to do, but that didn't mean she felt neglected sometimes.

Lily wondered what he was doing over on this side of town and he probably was never going to tell her, there used to be a time they would tell each other everything.

"So are you going to tell me why you were over on this side of town? I had a fight after got done with work, thats why I am here"

She guessed if he got close enough too her and the lighten was better he would probably notice her face was a little rough up but not too bad, and man her hand hurt. But she made a lot of money tonight and thats all that matter to her.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Deep in his signature bag that he was known for carrying around, was an aerosol can. He had planned this out. Lily being here would crush the plans, but he knew she was more important. Quickly moving the matches from his jackets pocket to the bag, he slid his jacket off and wraped it aroundd Lily's shoulders.

"you seemed cold" he muttered to her "so i think we should get you home"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:13 am

Lily really didn't understand what he was doing but she had a feeling that she interrupted whatever it was he was going to do. Then she was a little surprised when he took his jacket off and then placed it around her shoulders.

"Honestly I am not cold." Lily really was hot more than anything but she took the jacket to make Blaine happy

"Blaine, really if there is something you need to do I can go home on my own."

Lily knew many of the things that he did was below level and she never said anything and could care less. She loved Blaine and everything he brought with him.

"I really hate it when you hide things from me." Lily sighed and turned to head home on her own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:39 pm