Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Spoon Full of Sugar

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Spoon Full of Sugar Empty Spoon Full of Sugar

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:25 am

Muggle Hostpital
    Paris, France

Chris groaned and rolled into the bed. He felt groggy, and gross. His chest still felt heavy, even though the medicine had worked its way through his system, reducing the swelling in his airways and he could breath once more.

He couldn't help but think, as he laid there at A) his father had over reacted, and B) magic should have been able to deal with such an out break of alleragies so much easier.

Hidding his face into his pillow, he growned once more, hoping that his whinning would get him sent home sooner.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Spoon Full of Sugar Empty Re: Spoon Full of Sugar

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:52 am

"Where is he?" Savannah demanded for what felt like the millionth time, her voice rising from a combination of fear, anger, and worry. When she'd heard that Chris was in the hospital, she'd dropped everything.

As soon as she'd gotten the room number out of a staff member who spoke English, she was off, running through the hospital corridors towards Chris, hoping and praying that he wasn't -

Wasn't what? What did she think was wrong with him? Not allowing herself the time to dwell on the matter, she pushed her way into the room, pausing just inside the doorframe. Staring at Chris, Savannah swallowed the lump in her throat, slowly smiling. He was alright. As far as she could tell, at least.

"Chris," she murmured, rocking back and forth on his heels for a moment before throwing her arms around him. "You - don't ever scare me like that again." She admonished, tears beginning to sting her blue eyes.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:35 pm

He was blinking his eyes almost tiredly, debating maybe actually sleeping before someone came to spring him, when suddenly there was a weight on top of him and arms around him.

"Err," he lifted his head up groggily, blinking over his shoulder to look over his shoulder at the familiar brown haired head. He grinned slight, shaking his head, "You too? You're panicking worse than Mon Pére. And here I thought it not possible."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 pm

"I guess it is," Savannah laughed softly, pulling away a little unwillingly to sit in a chair by his bed, her blue eyes trained to her boyfriend. "It's my job to worry about you," She added, shrugging.

How does it feel to know that it's your fault that he's in here?

Brushing away Ava's comment, she bit her bottom lip, eyes still on Chris. "What happened?"
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Chris smiled lightly, and rolled around so he could actually face her, instead of stuffing his face in the pillow like he had been, "Well, in that cause your fired."

He grinned for a moment before pausing, "Not that you aren't good at it- or-or- not that I wanna- or well... I was just trying to say don't worry about me."

He gave her a weak grin; before shaking his head.

"Mon Pére fed me fish... which I'm allergic to. Long story short, I really think someone should be more worried about him than me; I think he's guilting himself somewhere," he gave a tiny laugh, then frowned. 'not that You know, I want him to feel bad- I mean he's totally over reacting- how would he know- but anyway..."

He shook his head and sigh.

"Yeah."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:45 pm

"I'll always worry," Savannah said softly, pulling on the threads of her shirt. She worried about everything. It was what she did. But recently, she'd had nothing to worry about. Not until now.

"Oh," was all she said. Allergies that was - well, it wasn't good, but he'd been allergic to fish ever since he was born. No matter what Ava said, she couldn't blame herself for that. "Well, I guess - it's better than what was running through my head." She ran a hand through her tousled locks, laughing nervously.

"But I'll remember this, that you can't eat fish." Nodding repeatedly, Savannah smiled.

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm

Frowning slightly, he tilted his head, and grabbed her hand, pulling them away from her shirt, "Well don't; not about this, and you know... not about other stuff."

"And what exciting dooms did you have for my running through your head?" he gave a slight grin, "I'm sure they all sound far more manly then choked on a shrimp, yes?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:28 pm

Squeezing Chris' hand, Savannah gave him a little smile and nod. Could she stop worrying? She reckoned it was possible, but it'd actually take work. "I'll try."

Shrugging slightly, she paused before shaking her head, smiling. "They actually sort of were, yeah."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:42 pm

Chris smiled and leanded closer to her, "Good, make sure when you tell this story I look like a super awesome hero, yeah?"

His eyes dancing he leaned forward, brushing his lips softly against hers.

"So this is mon petit brother's seul véritable amour," Isabelle, tall slim and confident waltzed into the room, took one look at the couple and promptly flopped herself onto her brothers bed, grinning proudly.

Christopher pulled back with a wide blush and a glare at his sister.

"Belle!" he called before running a hand through his hair, and introducing her to Savannah.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:40 am

"You don't have to look like a super awesome hero," Savannah breathed, her heart picking up as he leaned towards her. "You already are one to me. And that's all that matters."

Kissing him back, she smiled against his lips before jumping backwards at the sound of a female voice, a blush spreading across her cheeks. Staring at the girl - Chris' sister, she pressumed, she gave her an embarrassed wave.

"It's nice to meet you," Savannah squeaked, her voice uncharacteristically high. What if Chris' family didn't like her? What would she do then?
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Chris wanted to die now. The way his sister was looking between the two of them - it couldn't mean anything good. Why couldn't God have had the decency to let him choke to death before he had to experience this.

"What," Isabelle leaned forward, her english better than Chris's, "Exactly are your intentions for my brother? You know, he's too niave."

"BELLE!" Chris groaned, at his sister before looking pleadingly at Savannah, "Ignore my family, please?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Going back to fiddling with the hem of her shirt, Savannah bit her lip, staring at the older girl. She wasn't scared or even intimidated by the girl, but the way she was looking at her.... Taking one of Chris' hands, she squeezed it before looking back at his sister, swallowing hard.

Her mouth falling open at the question, she blinked rapidly, staring blankly at Isabelle. She didn't - what - she wasn't - Tearing her gaze away from the girl to Chris, she gave him a jerky nod, not trusting her voice to come out as a series of squeaks.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Chris turned to glare at his sister, "You're making her uncomfortable. Will you at least act like you care about my sanity?"

He rolled his eyes at her and squeezed Savannah's hand.

"Please, don't mind her... she seems to think she needs to keep everyone away from me."

Isabelle snorted and ruffuled Chris's hair.

"You're my baby brother. Its my job," she turned back to Savannah with a grin, "You don't have sibling's do you? I can tell. Sorry if I scared you. Just goofing. Please, you two, feel free to pretend like I was never here."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Nodding along to Chris' words to his sister, she used the moment to mentally slap herself. What was she doing? She could stand up for herself. She wasn't a child anymore.

"She's just looking out for you," Savannah said softly, smiling up at Chris before flicking her gaze back to Isabelle. "I'll get used to it." She shrugged.

"Only child," she confirmed, nodding. But she liked it that way. Having a sibling would be - well, she probably wouldn't have ran away if she'd had one. "Nah, it's alright," she waved an arm dismissively. "I can take it."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Chris snorted, "But who's going to make sure I'm safe from her?"

Isabelle snorted in responce to his joke, and he stuck his tongue out at her. He really was fond of his sister, but... siblings were complicated realtionships, always. And no one could get under his skin better than Belle.

He smiled slightly as she seened to relax slightly, and at least Isabelle seemed to be backing of slightly.

Once more he leaned over to give her a quick kiss when the door slammed open agian.

"Christopher! What is this I hear about you whinning and making a nuicences of yourself in my hospital!" his mother waltzed into the room with a glare and a flurry of french.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Shrugging, Savannah watched the interaction between the siblings, amused. Maybe having a sibling would be nice. But one she was almost fourteen years older? That would just be weird.

Shaking her head slightly, she leaned towards Chris, only to jump again. Staring over at the woman who she asumed was his mother, she gave her a tiny little smile, clasping her hands together, having not the slightest idea what the woman had just said.

So she'd just - sit here awkwardly.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Chris ducked his head and muttered something about it this whole thing being an overraction.

"Christopher Pierre Delacroix! I shall be the one to decide what is and isn't an overraction,," Miranda Delacroix glared at her son for a moment, before her gaze drifted over to Savannah and softened, slipping easily into english, "Now introduce me to your friend."

Blushing, Chirs ducked his head, looking up at his mother, and then over at Savannah, "Mama, this is Savannah; Savannah, is is my mother."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Shaking her head amusedly at Chris, she glanced up at his mother, blinking a little at her sudden switch the English, Savannah gave the woman a little smile and wave as Chris introduced them. Ignoring the little twinge in the pit of her stomach as being introduced as a friend, she shook it off.

It wasn't like she'd told her mother about Chris.

"Hello Mrs. Delacroix. It's nice to meet you." Savannah said, grinning at the woman.

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:23 pm

The woman waved off the formal greeting, instead favouring to reach across the bed and wrap the girl in a sudden hung, "Don't Mrs. Delacroix me. Please, any girl my son is as fond of as you, may call me Miranda."

She let out a easy little laugh as she pulled away, "Mrs. Delacroix makes me sound old."

Chris was still sitting on bed blushing.

"Mamaaaaaaa," he whinned uselesssly looking between the three people in the room before crashing against the bed, "Why even bring me here if you all were going to kill me of embarassment anyways?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:34 am

Letting out a little squeak at the sudden hug, Savannah shook her head before wrapping her arms around the older woman. It was nice, being hugged. Oddly, the Gryffindor couldn't remember the last time her own mother had hugged her. Eyes suddenly pricking with unshed tears, she gave Chris' mother a smile and a shaky little laugh. 

Turning back to Chris, Savannah shook her head at him, laughing.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Miranda clucked her tongue at her son, "You have a lovely young girl her, don't go chasing her away with your whinning boy. Family is important, I'm sure she'll put up with us."

She turned back to smile at Savannah.

"It was charming to meet you, I do hope if you are free, you will acompany our family to dinner? I would love to talk to the girl who my son talks almost nothing of."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:32 pm

"Of course," Savannah said softly, nodding. "Besides, you couldn't chase me away if you tried." I love you too much. Blushing at her thoughts, she ran a hand through her dark hair.

"Ooh, I'd love to." She beamed up at Miranda. "That'd be great, thank you."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Miranda clapped her hands, a smile on her face, "Splended. Now I suppose you children can have a few moments together. Come along, Isabelle."

The younger girl, looked like she was about to protest a moment, but then thought better of it. Reaching over she ruffled her brother's hair, before winking at Savannah.

"Later Squirt."

Christopher glared after her, before turning to Savannah with a large blush.

"Sorry about them. They're a little... well- I mean I love them- but they're just, or well-" he shook his head and said, "Sorry about them."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Giving Chris' family waves and smiles as they left, Savannah sighed softly, beaming as Chris once they were all gone.

"It's alright," she said softly, glancing wistfully after them. I'd do anything to have a normal family like that. "You don't have to apologize." She nodded firmly as she turned back to Chris. "I get it."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:27 pm

"Good," Chris smiled easily, leaning forward, and this time finally succeeding to press their lisp together without another member of his family coming to interupt them. "I would never speak to them again, if they scared you off."

Giving her a crooked smile he added, "You don't have to be polite, you don't have to go out with us, if you don't want to. I'm sure they'll be even crazier than that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:06 am