Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Appetite for Destruction

Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Appetite for Destruction Empty Appetite for Destruction

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:35 pm

The Arena was full of dummies and practice targets as Tucker throw his daggers and shot the dummies with his guns. It was like a type of crazed dance for him, He summer saulted in the ari as he throw his his dagger backwards, going between one of the dummies eye's.

Tucker was shirtless. with only his boots, tight black jeans and belt which held his daggers and guns. He liked showing his pack of to the world. Each bulls eys on the practice targets were full, he never went out side the bull.

He has been taught well in physical, hunting and battle training. He was like a assassin on fire. He throw his last dagger into the last dummies heart area. he smirked and noticed he was being watched.

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Appetite for Destruction Empty Re: Appetite for Destruction

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:04 pm

The young girl's high ponytail bounced as she ran down the steps, her shorts barely covering her backside, and the tight black shirt she was fond of wearing when she went for a run clung to her skin, and hitched higher up her abdomine with every movement.

Taking each step two at a time, she was lost in her own world. The thump of daggars didn't phase her at all. It was the bang of a gun, so close, but not expected that started her still slightly frazled nerves. Thankfully the boy who was whelding the weapon was too distracted to notice her.

Which gave her time to appraise him. His work was impressive, sure, however Ashleen knew many people who could do the same thing... if she was having a good day, she herself could pull off, at least half of it. No, what caught the girl's attention was well...

No one could deny it, he was more than easy on the eyes. Even if her heart belong to Tre, no one said she couldn't enjoy looking every now and again. And boy was she enjoying looking.

"Not bad," she called with a shrug, a little smirk on her lips as she didn't even bother to try and hide the fact that she was looking. She bounced down the last two steps, the jump sending the less strapped in atributes to her body, her ponytail among others, bouncing. She let her gaze trail over him slowly, making it slightly ambigious over whether her words refered to him, or what he had just done, "I've seen better, but... not bad."
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:16 pm

He turned around slowly, smirking at the girl who was watching him. his senses told him some one had entered the arena. He just ignored it. He bowed to her with a raised eyebrow as he walked over to the last dummie and pulled the dagger from it's heart. He ran his finger along it and placed it in his belt carefully.

Tucker knew he was looking at her, sure all girls did. Who wouldn't look at him. He was hot and Tucker knew that fact so well indeed.

"Thanks Blondie," He called from the bottom of the Arena. He turned around to face her, putting his hands behind his back. "Well, I bet you have seen better Blondie, I am still in training to be the best, obviously." Tucker ran a hand through his damp hair, watching the girl with interest. Tucker had to admitt, she was hot, more likely taken. But he could play a fair game with her.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm

"Of course," she drawled slowly, taking the last few steps with a slow procise gait, stopping at the low railing that kept her from the bottom of the arena. Crossing her hands over it, she leaned forward, a strain of hair falling out of its hold and into her face, "We wouldn't want be anything less than the best."

She was well aware that the way she was leaning in the particular top she was wearing, was cut so that she had long passed the sign of modesty, and was broaching the border of indecent.

Of course, Ash always knew how to toe a line without crossing it.

Again she let her eyes trail over his body, lingering on his bare chest before smirking and flicking back up to his eyes, "But you know there Cowboy, who said I was talking about your skills?"
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:35 pm

"If course everyone wants the best for them selfs in the end. You need to be determind to do it though. That's How I think of it anyway. It's not like I want to be a ninja." Tucker said with a wink. He went over to the dummie and snapped his fingers at it. And he watched it shrink into nothingness. He rubbed his rist and pumping his pecks up and down and turned around.

"Well if you wanna talk about my body skills, go ahead. You can look and you can touch. Modesty is not my thing, as you can tell." Tucker said with a snort as he walked closer to the girl. He could tell that the girl was not as modest as she seemed. He ruffled his hair in thought. "You, young lady look hot, but I can tell you are taken. Shame, really."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:57 pm

"But are Ninja's not," she raised her eyebrows, her smirk lengthening as she watched the boy. His show of his ego certainly amusing her, as well as making watching him well... all the more interesting, "Supposed to be the best? Though, I suppose there have been childish debates, arguing otherwise. I don't think any of the convinced me."

She smirked, reaching a hand up and playing with the strain of hair that had fallen into her face, rolling it around her finger, "You can tell I'm taken huh? How so? Do I just exude 'my possessive boyfriend will kill you if you touch'?"
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 pm

"Ninja's can be the best, it depends who trains you though. I am trained really well with the samuri sword. I have a thing with metal." Tucker sighed and went over to his bag near a target and out on his hoodie. he zipped it up half way and flung the bag over his shoulder.

"yes, I know your taken. You see Blondie, I can draw scenes from the future and past," Tucker paused as he reached his small chalk bored out and a piece of whote chalk. He started to draw a blonish boy, drawing the boys shape angelic features, with half a angel's wing. It was a very amazing piece of drawing, for a quick one anyway. He walked over and handed it to the girl.

"Your boyfriend seems, intresting. That's him, I can tell you two have your up's and downs, but your both as stubben. Half angel right??" He asked the girl.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:01 pm

Ashleen's eyes trailed over the drawing slowly, tilting her head slightly, "Impressive."

Her eyes flicked to the boy and then back at the picture, her own stomach turning slightly at the meantion of the future. It was almost like she could feel her own powers sparking to life, but that was ridiculous. Something born of her own nerodic parinoa and hate of her extra sight, rather than actually.

"You put the eyes too far appart," she muttered, distracting herself by looking back at the replication of Tre. "Not by much, but they should be just a little more..."

She shrugged and waved her hand.

"I'm late," she stated, her smirk growing back slight, "Or well... I was late an hour ago, now I'm father's going to kill me late. Maybe I'll see you around - you can draw yourself a picture of that future, if you think so."

Giving him a wink, and a slight wave, she pulled her hair out of its holder letting its volumes rush around her head before turned and flounced away.

She never looked back once.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Tucker smirked and took back the small chalk bored. He watched her let down her long blonde hair and he smiled. She was of course a beautiful young woman, which he deffinatly liked, wanted. He watched her walk away as her name poped into his head.

Ashleen D'Angelo, sixth year Durmstrang

Well, It was time to quite home schooling and join Durmstrang. He couldn't wait to meet her again as she dissapered into the distance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:52 pm