Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

It's a Talent

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's a Talent Empty It's a Talent

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:00 am

Juliet limped sheepishly into the hostpital wing, her stalkings torn, blood dripping into one leg, and the other leg was swelling already.

In fact, the swelling one was threatening to give out on her. Letting out a hiss, she picked it up and hoped over to a bed, collapsing on it thankfully. Groaning slightly, she looked down at what had become of her legs with a shake of her head.

"I think," she muttered to herself a rueful grin on her face, "This might just be a new record."

She had yet to be there for a week, and she'd already tripped herself into the hospital wing.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

It's a Talent Empty Re: It's a Talent

Post by Kaci McQueen Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:54 am

Walking in the Hospital Wing with a heavy limp, Kaci grumbled about landing wrong. She had been flying, and did a quick landing, but somehow she tripped. She bloody trip... she was rarely this clumsy.

Seeing a hufflepuff already there, Kaci gave her a smirk. "What happen to you?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Juliet looked up at the girl who had entered the room. She looked older, probably in Karma's year or around it. She looked down at her legs, before giving the girl a rueful grin.

"I tripped. No point in lying about it," she stated easily, "Not going to make me any cooler. I'm convinced my feet are out to get me."
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Collapsing on a nearby bed, Kaci stared at the other girl, but not the freaky stare. "Well, at least you can admit it." Waving towards her ankle, Kaci scowled. "I tripped. I was on a broom, and landing. Somehow I managed to trip, and twist my ankle."

"I'm Kaci, Grryfindor sixth year."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 pm

"There is no point in hiding what I am," she said with a grin. "I learned a long time ago that it was just better to admit it."

She winced in sympathy at the girl, "Ouch, that sucks."

"Juliet, Hufflepuff, Fourth year."
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:20 am

Blue eyes caught sight of the two girls as he entered now his Hospital wing. "Right Ladies, who is more injured?" His eye's looked at one student, then the other. He smelt blood coming from the younger lady and walked over ot the Hufflepuff. "Right'o, I'll be with you as fast as I can," His eye's looked over to the over girl and he sent a small smile towards her. With a click of his fingers, a pain relife potions was sent into the Older girls hand. "Drink that, the pain will go. Now lets see what ya have done Miss." he looked down at the girls legs and snapped his fingers again to close the curtains shut. "What's ya name, Miss?" He asked as he continued to do his job. "Call me Healer Lector." He said to her.

He snapped them again to remove the girls stocking, hovering a hand to bring up a x-ray of both legs. The wounded had no broken bones, but the swoolen one had a fracture He moved a finger over the wound on the not so swoolen leg and ran it down. "Menungite." The wound started to close and the excess blood was removed as he gentally wrapped it.

He moved over to the puffed up leg and ran a now glowing white hand over it as he felt the fracture come together again. he summoned a jar of anit-swelling paste and got a handfull and rubbed it in softly, watching it go down and he gave the girl a pain relife potion, as he wrapped the leg up. "A night stay over, me thinks." He said with a quick wink and opened the curtains, summoning the grils folder and putting it on the table in front of her now bed.

"Right'o, now your turn." He smiled and walked over to the other girl. "NAme please, miss?" He asked her.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Shrugging, Kaci stretched a little and saw the healer come in. Relieved that she will get treated, she made sure her ankle was supported. "Sprained ankle. And I'm Kaci." The Gryffindor liked the fact that he was young, and cute.

Laying her head down, Kaci yawned and closed her eyes. Why not take a nap while he was fixing her ankle... then lie about an headache.
    Lévant Lector
    Lévant Lector
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Lévant Lector Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:49 pm

Lévant beamed at the girl, his light blue eyes looking over her to see if she had any other injurys. He summond the girls file, seeing that she was the only Kaci in the school, her file was easy to summon. "Miss McQueen, you past record is alrightie. Lets X-ray yah ankle lady." Lévant snapped her folder shut, putting it on the table at the end oh her now bed. He hovered his hand over the ankle and a x-ray came up.

Fracture

"Looks like yah have fractured your ankle, Miss McQueen. What yah been doing lady? Looks like someone fell of their broom?" a deep laugh rumbled out. "Episkey!" He said as he felt the fracture knitt back together within her ankle. that would heal over night, so He summond anti-swelling paste and softly rubbed it in. He quickly wrapped a bandege around it tightly.

"Keeping yah over night Miss McQueen. Your ankle will be good as new in the mornin. No doubt you will want to fly, just to be safe, I want yah to not fly for a couple of weeks." He grinned with a wink to the girl.
    Kaci McQueen
    Kaci McQueen
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Kaci McQueen Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:41 am

Hiding her grin, Kaci pretended to pout. "But... I don't want to stay in the Hospital Wing." Giving a deep sigh, Kaci just rolled over, pulled the sheets over her, then mumbled, "I guess I will just fall asleep then."

Closing her eyes, Kaci fell asleep quickly before the professor stopped her. Maybe she shouldn't have stayed up late, hanging out with her friends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 pm