Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

We all Tumble Down

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

We all Tumble Down Empty We all Tumble Down

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 am

Juliet hiked her new book bag higher on her shoulder as she paused in the entrence hall, looking around her. She supposed it was time to get to class, but...

Could it really hurt if she just rested her for a moment. She wasn't going to be late...

Shaking her head she decided there was no point in risking it. If she started being late now, she'd only get into trouble later, and then Miss Mad will be less than happy.

Shaking her head, she started to walk again, only to bump into someone, knocking her shoulder rather hard, and cause all the books, which had - unbeknownnce to her - alreayd leaning out of her improperly closed bag to tumble to the floor.

"Bloody-" she grumbled looking at the ground. "Perfect start to the day."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

We all Tumble Down Empty Re: We all Tumble Down

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:30 am

Damian paused halfway across the Entrance Hall on his way towards the Grand Staircase. Teeth gritting as he watched the boy who had rammed into J.J. continue on without stopping to help, the Hufflepuff smacked the sixth year upside the head.

"Don't you watch where you're going, nimrod?" he demanded. The older boy turned to glower at him, standing a good half a head taller. Damian lifted his chin in challenge, blue eyes narrowing.

The sixth year continued on his way.

Shrugging his own bag from his shoulder and setting it down, Damian stooped beside his housemate to help her pick up her books. "You alright?" he asked.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:47 pm

Juliet's gaze was brought up at the sound of the voice, a book still in her hand, she couldn't help the amused smile that crossed her face as she watched the interaction.

"Still picking fights are we Damian?" she teased softly, putting her books into her bag, "I would have bet on you - if you'd have gone at it."

She watched him start to help, and smiled a bit more, "Thank you. You didn't need to do any of that; I have this. I wouldn't want to make you late."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Damian gave the girl a crooked grin. "Always," he said, handing her a text. "And I definitely could have taken him - have. Been a couple years. He got smarter." The boy shrugged, sitting back on his haunches as she put the last of her belongings in her knapsack.

"I won't be late," Damian told her. That was a blatant lie, of course. With the distance to his next class, he was already late. J.J. didn't need to know that.

"Besides, you think I'd really just stand by while someone walked over one of my housemates?" The boy snorted. "Not happening."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Taking the book back, she smiled and stuck it into the backpack, "Well, at least they're getting smarter."

Taking a moment to make sure her bag was properly buckled this time - she didn't want to have repeat this incident - she pulled in onto her back, and dusted off her her hands.

"Well, I'm glad - even if I would have been fine; nice to have friend around," she stated, nodding her head, "And thank you."

Looking around, she realized whether he was going to be late or not didn't really matter... she already was. She frowned slightly for a moment, before shrugging it off. THere was nothing to do but just get there now.

"Which way you going? And care for some company on the way?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:25 am

Rising to his feet again, Damian threw his bag over his shoulder again. "I'm heading up to the first floor," he replied, motioning towards the grand staircase. "Might as well walk together if you're headed that direction."

The boy started towards the staircase, once more. By the thinning amount of students still to be seen, it was obvious the time for class to begin was quickly arriving. So much for setting a good example by being on time. Not that Damian hadn't been late to his lessons more often than not the preceding year.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Juliet smiled, bouncing on her heals slightly, "What do you know, I'm going the same way."

She began to follow him, keeping up with his strades easily, though as she looked around at the lack of people she knew they were both going to be late. She cut a glance at the boy, but decided that she had already thanked him once, brining up the late thing again would merely be redundant.

"I hear, congrats are in order," she smiled slightly, raising her eye brows "Prefect now huh? Should I be worried about getting myself in trouble?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:09 am

Damian glanced over the girl, then gave a laugh. "Oh, right," he said, fingering his prefect badge a moment. "Thanks. I don't what Professor O'Brian or the headmaster was thinking. I'm pretty sure I was late to half my classes last year and missed half of the others. Maybe they think giving me responsibility will make me act more mature. I dunno." The boy shrugged. He climbed the stairs silently for a moment.

"Bet you'll make prefect," Damian remarked. "You'd actually be a good influence, too."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:19 pm

"I don't know," she mused softly, "I think there are a few other things important to being prefect than just class attendance, though I suppose one would think they should be watched. I think you make a good Prefect anyways. You stand up for your house at the very least."

She smiled and then ducked her head, running a hand through her hair, "Nah, thank you, but I'd be all that great, doubt they'd even bother. I'm sure there's some out better qualified than me, some where."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:48 am

"And my bad temper and rule-breaking behavior are the cornerstone of a good prefect," Damian laughed. "I'll always stand up for my house. I'm sick of all the idiots who assume we're less than we are."

He nudged her shoulder companionably. "You'd do great. Have a bit of confidence, yeah? Besides, I'm a prefect. I should know these things." Damian gave a cocky grin, then waved at the door to his classroom.

"This is me," he said, then teased, "Sure you can make it the rest of the way without help?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 pm

Juliet gave a little laugh and a half wave as they got to his classroom, "Well, then I suppose I'll have to listen to you, oh great Prefect."

Pretending to frown for a moment, the girl looked down the hall, then at the boy then back again.

"It might be a little risky, but I think I'll manage."

Another laugh and another wave, "See you around Dame."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:45 pm