Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Regret is for suckers, bit*h!

Lolita Olivier
    Lolita Olivier
    Third Year
    Third Year

Regret is for suckers, bit*h! Empty Regret is for suckers, bit*h!

Post by Lolita Olivier Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:53 pm

The night was young and the moon was full when a 14 year old misfit named Leonie Lola Olivier, also known as Lolita or simply Lol, decided to grab a snack in the kitchens.

It was nothing new for her character to eat at any time of the day, or obviously, night, but it was strange even for her, such a lazy teen to wake up from sleep and get out of bed just to eat an apple or her favorite treat, cherry pie.

Maybe it happened because this morning she skipped breakfast, cause she was running late, really, really late, or maybe cause she forgot to grab a snack before bedtime. Anyhow, for those reasons, or even some others as well, she was up and running, and breathed heavily when she begged the funny looking kitchen elf to cut her some slack.

"Please, please, open the door", she whispered, her brain barely working from the hunger. "I'm a good girl, honest, I'm not breaking any major rules, I just want to taste some of your delicious food before I die."

That seemed to do the trick, cause the mini elf looked at her funnily and finally let her in, looking over to the fireplace and pointing to a seat for the girl to take.

"Thank you elfie", Lolita said, chuckling lightly and playing with the golden bracelet on her hand. "Do you have some leftover pies? I'd settle for a fruit as well, I just want a bite."

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Regret is for suckers, bit*h! Empty Re: Regret is for suckers, bit*h!

Post by Emelie Foss Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Emelie wasn't tired at all. She hummed to herself, and passed the kitchens, deciding that was the place she would go.

Walking in, she wandered around in her own little world. Her humming got a little louder, as she didn't think there was anyone but the elves and herself there.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:46 am

Mel was hungry. This would have been unusual, except for the fact that she had read her way through dinner and only managed to find one Pumkin Pasty in her room to eat. The vigorous dance routine hadn't really helped either. She snuck down to the kitchens with her stomach growling.

Whispering the password she'd eavesdropped to find out, Mel walked in only to find two other students there. "Is this a private party, or can anyone join?" she joked, grabbing a scone from the nearest tray she saw and snatching an apple from the bowl of a passing house elf, which she also asked for some dinner leftovers. It brought her a plate of cold chicken, some warm green beans, and some pudding. The young girl tucked in hungrily.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 10:26 am