Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Surroundings- 4th years

Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Surroundings- 4th years Empty Surroundings- 4th years

Post by Ivano Raymono Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:15 pm

Ivano knew that this exchange program would be very educational, but he also knew he had upset his long time girlfriend but he knew that she would forgive him because she always did. He had fought his father for a little bit, but then his father put is foot down and told him he was going to do it whether he liked it or not.

This whole campus was interesting to him, let alone the language was a little different for him, he had been working a little on his Russian but it was really rusty.

Walking onto the grounds where he was suppose to go he looked around and noticed no one else so he sat down on the ground and waited for another student or professor.
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Surroundings- 4th years Empty Re: Surroundings- 4th years

Post by Jeramiah LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:22 am

Jeramiahh walked to the class for a second time today to teach fourth years. " Why,Hello I'm Professor Jeramiah LeFrem." Then Jeramiah looked at the boy then he looked at him. " Which house are you in student?" asked Jeramiah. " Well your lesson today is is your gonna run through what you did last year in this class.Then will hunt in trios.Also when you hunt be very good with it."

Then Jeramiah waited for more students to come so he can begin the lesson.Jeramiah then went to get the equipment for the students. Jeramiah knew that his kids would be in his class soon as well.Then Jeramiah waited for some more 4th years.
    Ivano Raymono
    Ivano Raymono
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ivano Raymono Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Ivano looked up when he noticed the Professor walked up to him. Listening to the Professor talk, then realized he was talking right too him. Ivano really needed to get his mind off other things.

"Professor LeFrem, I am with the exchange program, so I do not have a house. Ivano Raymono is the name."

Ivano said as he stood up, wondering what it was they learned last year since he wasn't here. Ivano had never hunted anything a day in his life, he hoped it would be easy.
    Fane Dalakis
    Fane Dalakis
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Fane Dalakis Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Hunting was instinct to Fane so he expected this class to come to him with ease. He was born hunting so he didn't even really need this class. He just wanted one he was guaranteed a pass in since he was most likely going to fail everyone of the others if they involved using a wand. His kind weren't well adapted to using their wands much anymore. They preferred to stick to what they were born with. In fact their wolves hated their magic, only putting up with it because it's what brought them together.

Once breakfast was over he slowly made his way out towards the grounds. His first lesson of the day was to be his easiest, which eased his tension a little. He was still becoming used to being in a foreign country. "I'm not late am i Professor? I appologise if i am." He said as he came to a stop just in the surrounding grounds the other two stood. He hoped this lesson lived up to the standard of his packs.

Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:53 am

I hate this professor, The Slushatel thought as soon as she caught sight of him. Such a softie, for this type of class. The type of professor needed for this type of class, was a firm, tough, strict one. They came here to learn how to hunt, and be in shape. Not to learn how to love everyone in the world, and declare peace.

Slipping her dagger into her hand, Alannah stuck close to the shadows as she silently watched the class. Sharp Hazel eyes sized up everyone, and lingered on the Hitrost. His body posture and attidude was different. He might be an o.k ally, depending on his point of view in the world.

She'd have to watch him carefully in this lesson.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am