Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Changes- 4th yrs

Mystical Dream
    Mystical Dream
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Changes- 4th yrs Empty Changes- 4th yrs

Post by Mystical Dream Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Mystic did not take this class last year so she wanted to give it a try, she had actually added a few new classes this years making her load a little heavier. She had found her feet and was not as afraid of the other students this year and whether or not he believed it, it was all because of Matt. She could not believe Matt had slacked off as bad as he did last year, now he has to do it all over again and she wasn't going to be in any of his classes.

She found a seat and sat down waiting for other students and the professor to arrive.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Changes- 4th yrs Empty Re: Changes- 4th yrs

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Alexa entered and raised a eyebrow at the student who was sitting down. The student didn't take her class last year. Alexa went up to her desk and sat down on the corner of it. She smiled at the girl and wandleesly got the chalk to write on the her chalk bored.

4th year introduction, Fera Verto

Alexa waited to see if anyone else would turn to her class, before she could start.
    Mystical Dream
    Mystical Dream
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mystical Dream Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:05 pm

Mystical looked up when she heard someone enter only to learn that it was the professor. She watched her walk up to the front of the room and place a spell on the board. Mystic took out her parchment and a quill and wrote down the spell Fera Verto.

"Hello Professor."

Looking around the room she wondered if any more students had taken this class.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 pm

"Hello," Alexa said with a smile. She sighed and looked at the girl. "I will start as it seems your the only one on time. I welcome you to Transfigurative Arts Miss Dream. I'm Professor Thorpe and I do hope you enjoy this class. Transfigurative Arts is one of the most hardest classes at Durmstrang. I am never easy with my students, as This class can be dangerous. So no messing." Alexa warned the girl.

"Today you will be Learning 4th Fera Verto. Can you rell me anything about the spell?" She asked the girl, feeling something slither up fer leg. She smiled as her Cobra wrapped her self around Alexa's neck.

You wanted me for this lesson master? Fade hissed softly, not trying to frighten the student in the room.

Yes my dear, I am using Fera Verto on you again. Alexa chuckled. Watching the other student and waiting for the girls answer.
    Mystical Dream
    Mystical Dream
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Mystical Dream Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:58 am

For some reason this year it seemed she was going to be doing all these classes alone so she went ahead and answered the professor.

"Ma'am the spell transforms the animal that you are using into a goblet."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am