Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

head underwater.

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

head underwater. Empty head underwater.

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Alec sat by the edge of the lake once again. He seemed to be finding himself near them all the time, whenever he needed to think. Though, this time, that was not the case. He just wanted to relax, that was all, and the Enchanted Lake seemed like the perfect place to do it. Not having loud music or yells or lots of people chatting at once. . . it all made for a nice change.

Everything was so quiet that, of course, he noticed the footsteps behind him, but didn't pay them any thoughts. They were just footsteps, just people. That is, until someone bumped into him and he went flying into the water.
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

head underwater. Empty Re: head underwater.

Post by Alex Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Alannah was walking by the lake, when she saw a male sitting by the edge. Frozen, the Pureblood tilted her head in thought, and a small smirk grew. Oh why not?

Bringing out her inner Slushatel skills, Alannah sneaked up on the boy. She didn't even hesitate before pretending she fell and pushed the boy into the lake.

Looking up innocently, though she didn't try hiding her smirk, Alannah looked at the dripping wet boy.

"Ooops."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:26 am

Alec swam to the surface and pulled himself from the lake, shaking the water off his hair. Not that it made much difference, anyway, he was still soaking. He looked up at the person who had bumped into him - a blonde girl who seemed to be about his age - and rolled his eyes.

It was clear that hadn't been an accident and, while he loved pushing people in the water, playing with them and having a little fun, he could tell the girl's idea of pushing him wasn't for fun. It wasn't to joke with him or anything. It was simply for her amusement. And that made Alec really irritated.

"You know," he said, slowly, "I really liked these shoes. . ."
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:19 am

Alannah resisted the urge to pat herself on the back as she watched the boy swim to the shore. The urge increased, as she saw the irritation on his face. Ah, she was great.

Smirking, Alannah tossed her hair over her shoulder. "You know," She mocked, using a high tone. "They were pretty ugly anyways. Buy yourself a new pair." Giving a cold laugh, the girls cold eyes stared at the dripping boy. He wasn't bad looking, she guessed. But it didn't matter, she was set on to make his day miserable.

Just because she felt like it.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:25 am

Alec sat, staring at the girl from the ground, his eyes not moving away from hers, "You know, if you think they were so ugly and you have such good taste in clothes, why don't you buy me a new one? It was you who ruined them, anyway."

"You know, you're pretty cute," he stated, "Too bad your looks don't make up for the lack of charisma."
    Alex
    Alex
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:18 pm

"Why would I waste my money to buy a pair of shoes for you?" Alannah tone held shock. Did he really suggest that she should buy a new pair? The shoes were going to fall apart someday; she was just speeding up the process.

Growling slightly, the Pureblood glared at the boy. "If I had the charisma you wanted, you would just use me and throw me away. There is a reason, that I don't mess with boys, boy." Smoothing out invisible wrinkles, Alannah took a tiny step forward. "And I don't mind the fact I don't have charisma." Her nose high in the air, Alannah thought the boy was pretty foolish.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:48 pm

"Because you ruined mine?" Alec rolled his eyes, annoyance showing clearly in his tone. Was the girl really that stupid? "Don't want to buy another pair? Should have thought about that before pushing me in the water." Alright, maybe buying a new pair was a bit too much - the shoes weren't completely ruined. Just wet and. . . well, they had been new, yeah. But the girl was asking for it.

He scoffed and shook his head, an amused grin on his face. "Honestly, you talk like you're thirty or something, like you have been through so much because of boys. Guess what? Boys aren't your enemies by nature. We're not going to use you and throw you away only because you have charisma. But by being a cold bitch, well, congratulations, someone's going to stay lonely forever."

Alec thought he perhaps shouldn't have said that. He didn't know her story, he didn't know her at all, but he couldn't help it. This girl was pissing him off and he was beyond annoyed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:46 am