Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Honey, I'm Home?

Rafe Lambre
    Rafe Lambre
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Honey, I'm Home? Empty Honey, I'm Home?

Post by Rafe Lambre Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Rafe's head rested on the rattling window of the carriage, making it bump against the glass. The dull, monotonous sound filled the silence of the small space.

His arms lay limply by his sides, but his fists were curled into tight balls. New country. New school. Not an entirely new language, but it wasn't his mother tongue. This was all alien.

Why had he traded his life in Italy for a stranger? Angelo Marietti- so what if he shared the same blood as the man? He did not know him. He knew his friends- and were they not just the same as having a family?

Rafe raked his hand through his hair tiredly, attempting to relax again. He had been running through this endless cycle of doubt ever since he entered the country. He needed something to entertain his thoughts long enough to distract him.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Honey, I'm Home? Empty Re: Honey, I'm Home?

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Juliet had left her own compartment for the moment. She had gone off to change her robes, and then decided to go search for the trolley. She was getting unbelievably hungry.

As she wandered around, a packaged of every flavoured beans in one hand, carefully picking around for the ones she liked, she wasn't paying attention as she tried to get back to her compartment.

So, she was completely sprawled across a seat, and holding out the candy to offer to Aria, before she realized that the person across from her was far to masculine to be Ree and that she had in fact gotten into the wrong compartment.

"Oh my," she squeaked looking at the person, a deep flush growing on her face, "Sorry! Merlin, I can't believe I did this - I haven't done this since first year."
    Rafe Lambre
    Rafe Lambre
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Rafe Lambre Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Rafe's blue eyes peered through his dark hair at the stranger as she entered. Hufflepuff robes. She was ...bold, to say the least. One thought that she may have begun with a "hello,"-

"No problem." he smirked at her, shifting so he sat upright and offering her his hand, "Rafe Lambre." He introduced himself, his Italian accent rolling off of his tongue.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Juliet took the hand holding the candy back, and still blushing furiously, she reached out and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you Rafe, I'm Juliet Jones."

She hung her head for a moment, taking a deep breath, and then looking back up with a sheepish grin.

"I really am sorry about that. I forgot which compartment was mine, and which wasn't. Obviously... I guessed wrong. Would you like some candy anyways," she held out the package again, "I suppose I can share."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:03 am