Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

In need of new threads, friends, and even a crush ^_^

Amelia Colton
    Amelia Colton
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

In need of new threads, friends, and even a crush ^_^ Empty In need of new threads, friends, and even a crush ^_^

Post by Amelia Colton Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Hello! So, I'm quite new to this site (not new to RPing, though), and Amelia is my first and only character so far. I've already started a thread, A Walk, but it's kind of open. So if any of you want to jump in, please feel free to do so!

Just a description of Amelia before I start ranting Very Happy

She's a sixteen-year-old with a single father, who loves to be around her friends. She easily makes friends, and she tends to be a little too easy. People can take advantage of her rather quickly, so I'm seeking to start a plot revolving around that particular weakness of hers?

I would love it if someone would be willing to be her close/best friend. And someone who would be willing to develop some sort of romantic plot with her.

Anyone who wants to RP, just drop a reply or PM, I'd gladly RP with you Smile

In need of new threads, friends, and even a crush ^_^ Empty Re: In need of new threads, friends, and even a crush ^_^

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Well Hollie needs a few more friends and they're in the same year, plus they both have sort of the same parent situation. Only it's her mom. Her father was killed when she was little, blah blah blah. Someone might've PM-ed you but, Hollie could be a good friend. I think it's best to sum up her personality though because it's a bit weird and I barely understand it... Yay for descriptions!

Hollie is basically your average almost-seventeen wizard. Over excited for her birthday (September 13) and can't wait to apparate everywhere over Christmas break and next summer. She hates her mother because her mother blames her for her father's death. (Which she had nothing to do with.) She works at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour in Diagon Alley during the summer and does basically nothing else. She recently moved into her own apartment and really loves it. She has mostly white furniture with little bits of color here and there. (Not really necessary to tell you that, but oh well.) She often gets into fights with her mom, which always sets her in a bad mood for a day or two.

Maybe that was a bit too much but, eh. You should know what she likes and doesn't like. If you want any more information just find her profile-thing. Razz
    Amelia Colton
    Amelia Colton
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

In need of new threads, friends, and even a crush ^_^ Empty Re: In need of new threads, friends, and even a crush ^_^

Post by Amelia Colton Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:48 am

Hey! That's great, Hollie can even be her very close friend (if you'd like it). No one has PMed me yet Smile Do you want to start a thread to RP with the two of them? Or do you have any plots in mind for them?

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:49 pm

I'm not feeling very creative right now so no. I have no plots... I wish I did though. I've actually just been brainwashing myself with the Olympics, though. That's why I'm not posting a lot Razz Hollie does need a close friend so, I think that would work out. Maybe tomorrow after actually sleeping on my bed I'll be more into it. I'll start a thread for them tomorrow, okay?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:11 pm