Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

What The Glitter....

Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

What The Glitter.... Empty What The Glitter....

Post by Thor Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:44 am

Alena groaned as she landed in god knows where. The carehome is so going to flip with the glitter that she had left everywhere again. It took ages to clean up and it's still on the carpet in the lounge. She looked around and her blue eye's widened. She went to her pocket and got out her crystal ball. She held it on her finger tip. She gasped at what she saw. She had to look closer to believe it.

The Underground
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

What The Glitter.... Empty Re: What The Glitter....

Post by Basil Skydancer Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:55 am

Basil was lounging on his throne looking over some missives from some neighbouring kingdoms when he felt someone arrive unannounced in his territory. His head cocked to the side as he sat up and set the parchments on the seat next to him. Summoning a crystal he looked into it to see who had invaded his kingdom and exactly where they were. Banishing the crystal he faded from view in the throne room to appear behind the intruder.

"What is your purpose in the underground, child," he rumbled sounding slightly threatening as he took a step towards the girl. "Speak quickly or prepare to be removed from my kingdom."
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Alena nearly dropped her crystal ball when a man appeared in front of her. Alena's eyes widened at who she was looking at. She tilted her head to the side and lifted her left hand in peace. "I apologise your highness. I was reading in my care home and I disappeared on a whim. I am getting better at controling my disappearing. Oh how angrying there going to be as there's going to be loads of glitter everywhere again." Alena groaned as she ran hand through her, closing her eyes.

"I am sorry that I intruded into your Kingdom. I don't know what I was thinking to end up here." She muttered quietly.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:55 am

Disappearing. Glitter. Why the girl sounded almost Fae in nature. Eyes narrowing slightly he began to circle around the girl almost predatorily. Basil would get to the bottom of this. He wasn't King for nothing.

"A question before I determine if you are a threat to my subjects or not. Can you or can you not touch iron?" His mismatched gaze bore into the girl, almost as if trying to read her mind or survey her very soul.
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:01 am

Alena shuddered at the thought, How the other children chased her with iron made products. She got close to it once, it was the worse pain imaginable. Her bright blue eyes looked up at the kings mismatched ones and shuddered again. "I can't even be close to the stuff, never mind touching. It just makes my skin crawl at the thought of Iron, your highness. I even remember my parents being tourtured with it when...." Alena cut herself off, holding her cyrstal ball tightly.

"I am truely sorry. I really didn't mean to intrude or anything." Alena let a tear slip down her cheek, remembering how... She looked up to the man sadly. "You can remove me if you want your highness, I'm a nobody, but it was lovely meeting you..." She droped her head down and looked to the floor, closing her eyes tightly.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:52 am

"There is not anyone in this world that is a nobody," the king rumbled taking a step forward and placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. He knew what it was like to have that aversion to iron. He had needed to transfigure everything he had come into contact with before unlocking his true Fae powers when he became king. Now he was able to just avoid iron all together.

He looked down into the girl's eyes. "Come. We will go to my castle and I will help you to understand. You will then tell me about youself and we shall go from there. You have nothing to fear here."
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Alena looked slightly up as the king moved forward and placed a hand on her shoulder. She fooze slight at the mans touch, she hated been comforted in years. She had to deal with that fact that it would not happen again. Her head went up and her bright blue eyes looked up into the kings mismatched ones.

Hey eyes widened at what the man had said. He wanted to help her understand ... No one has as of yet. She let out a big sigh as there was nothing to fear. "I really didn't want to intrude or anything, but if your offereing your Highness, I would like you to help me understand." Alena smiled slightly. "Thank you,"
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:19 pm

He wrapped an arm around the girl's shoulder and transported them to a large office in the castle. A desk stood in front of a large bay window with a throne like chair behind it and two simpler wooden chairs with golden cushions in front. Basil led the girl past the desk and gracefully took a seat in a teal, wingback leather armchair in front of a roaring fire, an identical seat on the other side of an ebony coffee table.

"Take a seat, child, and we'll start with your name before I tell you what I know." The king gestured to the other chair and waited for her to sit.
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:45 pm

She felt that sensation again as she was transported to a werid looking office. Alena was led past the desk though, towards the fire place with the two comfy looking arm chairs. She nodded as she looked over to the seat on front of her, as she sat slowly, crossing her legs and wrapping her arms around her self as she looked into the fire.

"My name..." Alena paused, snapping her eyes to the man in front of her. "My name Is Alena Salvin, your highness." She blinked and made a small smile come onto her lips.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Nodding his head Basil said, "Very well, Alena. Now what I say may be hard to believe or it may not. However I must request that you allow me to finish my explanation before you ask any questions. That being said... Hementop!" A goblin scurried into the room with a bow. "A pint of ale for me and a glass of goat's milk for my guest."

Hementop nodded and scurried over to the door, shouting the order down the hallway. It echoed from goblin to goblin from the office to the kitchen and within five minutes a small goblin was trotting up the hall with the tray. He handed it to the larger goblin, who then placed it on the coffee table before bowing his way out of the room.

"That's better," the King sighed, taking a swig of the ale. "Now, Alena, you are what is known as a Fae, just as I am. Typically we are chosen to reign over certain races, such as the goblins. Other than that our race lives peacefully in amongst humans, continuing our unique brand of magic. I'm sure you've already found some of your special magic." He arched an eyebrow at the girl.
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Alena took a sip of the goats milk that was offered and smiled slightly at the taste. her neon blue eyes looked up to the king as he asked her the question. She could trust him, well could she? oh she had some special magic, but sometimes it even freaked her out.

"I can communicate with animals, err ... Before I lost my family. I was gifted with a crystal ball. I can glimps into the past, present and future. I love divination and glad that I have the gift sometimes." Alena gulped, putting the glass down on the table, affriad she would break it with her grip.

"I know certain facts about people when I meet them. I just discovered the gift last year. I have a special familiar too." She said quietly as she looked down. She didn't want the king to think she was freaky. She gulped again, letting her blonde hair drape over her eyes.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:10 pm

"Interesting," Basil commented, leaning back in his chair, fingers steepled in front of his mouth. "It would seem that you are a cross between a Fae and a magical human. The mix of the two magics has given you some interesting powers. Whereas I can summon crystals I cannot see the past or the future in them. Merely what is happening at the current moment to specific people that I can focus clearly on. I also cannot find out facts about people, unless it is a child that's been wished away."

He took another swig of his ale off the table before standing and striding to the girl's side. Tucking some hair behind her ear the King attempted to comfort her from her apparent hesitancy. "Don't be ashamed of who you are and the powers you possess. It is precisely that which makes you unique in a world that strives to fulfil the social norm. Never let your specialness make you think that you aren't good enough or that you're not normal. Fae are supposed to stand out. We are supposed to deny the social norms of the world. Because we are unique."

Two paws rested on Alena's knees and a large ocelot proceeded to jump into her lap. "Exactly what my master says. Being different is what makes us special." He flicked his tail in an amused way. I am called Dansen. A prince among ocelots. He rolled his eyes in a bored manner but still managed to make it look regal. "He is the Goblin King. Not an Alpha like myself, but somehow managed to get a mate despite being the lesser male."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 pm