Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Searching Through Books

Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Searching Through Books Empty Searching Through Books

Post by Marky Hawthorn Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:27 am

Marcus entered the library because he had homework to do for his second year.Marcus was happy he was picked to play quidditch for his second year.Marcus took a seat by the restriction section to study for a bit.Marcus hoped he run into his 14 year old brother.Marcus had just waited to think of some idea.Marcus had been in the woods half the summer trying to figure out the wolf bane potion.Marcus began to read then study.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Searching Through Books Empty Re: Searching Through Books

Post by Gorneh Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 am

Aragorn limped into the library, noticing nothing about his surroundings as he headed down a specific path to a specific area. He grabbed a book from the shelf and flipped through its pages to make sure it was what he needed. It wasn't, so he put it back.

Gorn looked tired. Despite being asleep for quite a few months, he had woken up to find himself mentally and physically exhausted. There were heavy bags beneath his eyes, making him look a little sickly. His hair was a mess, which was normal, but not a good mess. His limbs still felt really heavy and bruised, the muscles of his body were stiff after being unmoved for months.

He sighed and grabbed another book, peering into the depths of his pages, unaware of anyone around him.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Marcus got his book out then read then he looked somewhere else and someone sitting at a table then looked closer. It was his 14 year old half-brother. Marcus got up and tried to be quiet. " Oh look who it is? My brother I know I don't look the same because I cut my hair and got taller,also I'm keeper for Gryffinndor house you know.How was your summer Aragorn with the Black Family and I see you got no sleep really." said Marcus.

Marcus was surprised to see his brother.Marcus had been a normal kid most of the summer.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:16 am

Aragorn jumped when Marcus began to talk, setting off Gorn's seething as he slammed the book he'd been reading shut. He sighed and pressed his fingers into his tired eyes. It was bad enough that Karma had gotten herself attacked by that fucking werewolf, but now he was going to be dealing with his damned brother too.

"That's amazing, Marcus," he muttered. "I didn't notice anything, and either way you're entirely recogisable by your facial features and your voice... and the way you walk."

He rolled his eyes and turned to look at the boy that called himself his brother. He'd not seen him in ages, and he'd prayed he wouldn't worry about it anymore. But no, he had not been transfered or bludgeoned, nor had he mysteriously disappeared and never resurfaced. He felt surprisingly resentful towards him for that.

"Honestly, I didn't have a summer," He sighed again. "And I've plenty of sleep, I could just use a lot more." He snorted, "I've been in a coma since the end of the year, took a beating to the head and, to my dismay, I got stuck in a fucking bed instead of having fun."

He frowned, looking at Marcus, "You? You're on the Quidditch team? You're so small, its almost hard to imagine it." He was small to Gorn, considering he was already 6'2".
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:11 am

" Ouch that must of hurt. " said Marcus. Its been hard since Marcus mother passed on and so did his step father. " Well one thing was hard,a summer without my mother." said Marcus with a sigh. " A Coma? " asked Marcus in shock. " Also,I did get a little bit of a voice change.Most of it will come next year probaly when I will face my teenage years.Please don't get hurt again next summer." said Marcus.

Marcus looked around at the place and wrote. " I been waiting for this to be a good quidditch season." said Marcus.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Aragorn shook his head and yawned, "It did. And yeah, a coma." He yawned againa and growled at himself. He was too tired. He muttered now, "I'm sorry about your mom." He'd lost his mother at birth, so he knew what it felt like, even though he was too young to remember.

"You're still gonna be a short little shit," He laughed, smiling at Marcus with ease for the first time in God knows when. He chuckled and shook his head, "I'll definitely try not to, kid."

"Good luck to you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:07 am