Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Thin Mints

Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Thin Mints Empty Thin Mints

Post by Bonnie Clyde Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Wandering through the hallways, Bonnie made her way through the complex layout of Beauxbatons, her bare feet padding soundlessly through the corridors. She was wearing jean shorts and a red plaid button up shirt, her blond hair falling freely onto her shoulders in ringlets. Slipping into the staff room, she went straight for the cabnets, rising to her tiptoes to open the top most ones and reach for her hidden snacks.

Thin mints.

Pulling the box out, she tugged it down to her, unceremoniously tearing it open and reaching inside-

To find it half empty.

Frowning at what used to be a perfectly full box of cookies, the thief turned professor, glared around the room. She had a sneaking suspicion she knew exactly who'd taken them.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Thin Mints Empty Re: Thin Mints

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:37 pm

"You have good taste in snacks, Mon amour," Roul's voice pipped up from where he was lounging on the couch, hand placed behind his back lazily, and the faint moonlight seeping through the window tinging the bare skin of his chest almost blue. "I would have left you a thank you know if I didn't think you'd take it the wrong way."

His brown hair was rumpled as he flashed her a bright grin.

"Don't make that face Bonnie dear, I left you some."
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:47 pm

Coffee, she needed coffee! STupid house elfs were scared of her, now she had to go to the staffroom, which had a coffee service. Even though her food was mostly humans, she still loved her coffee. She slammed the door open, wearing her black shades and leather jacket, she entered and went straight to the coffee service and poured herself her precious caffine drink into her mug. She knew who was in the room and turned, downing her coffee and refiled it.

She snorted at who was in the staffroom. Bélanger flopped out on the couch and a newbie professor who had a box of cookies. She rolled her eye's behinf her black shades and watched in amusment.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:53 pm

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to get these?" She demanded, barely pausing when the vampire wandered in. "Girl scouts aren't just anywhere, you know. I had to go all the way to America!" Moving over to him, she shook the box in front of his face before plopping unceremoniously into his lap. "I don't want to hear your excuses." She mumbled, continuing her pouting as she reached into the box and started eating them.

Raising a fist of cookies at Del Ray, Bonnie continued her snackage, ignoring the man she was sitting on as well as she could while... well... sitting on him. "Hey Del Ray." She greeted, shifting her weight slightly and moving her hips to get more comfortable. "How are you today?"
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 pm

"You know," Roul stated easily, his tone easy and flippant, even as he was reaching up a hand to hold the girl he had in his lap still, ignoring bodily reactions, "Its rude to stare, Del Ray. I'm sure that was true, even whenever you were still "Alive"."

Leaving one hand where it was on Bonnie's waist, his other hand grabbed a hold of the wrist that held the cookie, guiding it back down to his mouth, and he took a large bite, allowing his lips to brush against the fingers holding the snack.

"Excuses, me?" He blinked up at her, giving her a wide smirk as he let go of her wrist again. "You got them once. I'm sure you'd find a way to get more, Bonnie dear."
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:04 pm

"Oh don't worry Bélanger I was only looking at you because I'm hungry and your a mer walking blood bag to drain." Scala scoffered as she took a drink of her coffee. She looked at the window, taking off her Shades. Her all red eye's now looking at the pair. "No respect from your generation is there Bélanger?" Scala raised a eyebrow, looking to the woman, sitting on him.

"Hello Clyde, I have been better. Of course my situation is shit, a family member dieing, but yeah, doing ok..." Scala said as she turned her head rounf clicking it with wide red eyes.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Bonnie frowned slightly and looked down at the man she was on top of, a slight shiver - enough to be felt, but not enough to be seen. Squirming slightly in a half attempt to pull away from his mouth, she pouted again moving her hips against his more purposefully. "Roul!" She said again, her pout still in place. "Stop eating my cookies." She ordered, tugging her wrist back once she was free to have it again. Plopping what remained of the cookie in her mouth, she chewed, moving her hips back again as she leaned into the arm that was around her, failing to keep her still.

"America is mighty far away, I'll have you know." She said with a sniff, turning away from him again. She tensed slightly at the vampire's words, a slight tilt of her mouth the only thing that betrayed her displeasure. For all intents and purposes Bonnie liked to think she was the only woman allowed to suck on Roul, whether she was in reality or not.

She narrowed her eyes at the Vampire, even as she smiled sweetly. "Yes, it does do well to take out our shitty days on others, doesn't it?" Licking some chocolate off her fingers, the blond flicked her hair over her shoulder, gazing at the woman with something unreadable in her eyes. "If I had a family member, I imagine I'd be thinking of all the good times we'd had, not wallowing in my own misery, and especially not taking it out on others." She shrugged a shoulder, causing the loose flannel to slip down off her shoulder slightly, showing pale skin that glowed in the moonlight, just as Roul's did. "But what do I know? I haven't got any family." Almost absently, the girl reached back and ran her fingers through Roul's hair, the action more to sooth herself, though to some eyes it may have seemed a bit possessive.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Roul raised his eyebrow at the woman, "Well, I'm sure my blood is as scrumptious as the rest of me, but I'm attached to it at this juncture of time. I'll keep you posted if that changes Del."

"But," Roul stated, his voice husky as she continued to move. His gaze lingering on her hungerly, "I like eating your cookies." His smirk suggestively.

"You got me, Mon Amour. What's family, yes?"
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:22 pm

"Well my dear Bon Bon, I think you need some manners too. Oh, How I just love to take out my temper out on other people. Well, Have fun love birds. Just don't wreck the staff room with your perfetic playing with cookies." Scala sneered and rushed out of the classroom with her vampire speed, slamming the door shut for her amusment. Not caring about the two un-mannered blood bags in the staffroom.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 am

Slipping up, the blond let her grey-blue eyes wander back to the other thief, something in their depths sparkling impishly before she looked back at the vampire, watching her leave with a slight smirk. "Does that mean we're allowed to wreck the room with extremely rough sex?" She asked innocently, settling her gaze back on Roul. "Or am I misinterpreting things again?" Her eyes flashed, and then she was strattling his lap, the sound of the lock on the door sliding home momentarily filling the silence.

Slowly, she leaned forward, bringing her lips millimeter's from his. "Maybe." She said softly. "I don't like you eating my cookies." And before he could do anything about it, she was up and off him, moving back toward the cabinets and stowing the box inside with catlike grace. Balancing easily on one foot as she attempted to stretch her spine enough to press the box further into the cabinet with her fingers, Bonnie frowned, realizing that she wasn't tall enough. With an easy hop, she placed her knees on the counter, straightening to slide the box back far enough to be hidden from those not looking for it.

Sitting back on her ankles, the blond turned around, sitting on the counter and gazing at Roul.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Roul leaned forward, his jaw snapping clothed, and his eyes dancing with pent up desire as she walked away from him.

"Don't play coy, Clyde," he smirked, eyes dancing over her body with a possessive gleam, "You know you like it."

He spent a long moment on the couch, continuing to gaze at her. His eyes roaming each and every part of her body, taking it in, and getting almost as much enjoyment out of it, as he would have at a closer distance.

Almost.

Still, he remained seated, holding back.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 pm

"Who says I'm playing?" She teased, swinging her feet and gazing over at him. "Maybe I'm being one hundred percent honest." She grinned at him, something about the slant of her mouth indecent.

She stayed where she was on the counter, blue eyes swirling with invitation. Slowly, she licked her lips, her gaze staying trained on him.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:01 am

Roul gave a wide smirk as he slowly pushed himself upright, appearing to at least be thinking about leaving the couch, even if his gaze never left her, "I'd believe that Clyde dear, if I could believe you've ever been a hundred percent honest in your life."

Pushing himself off the couch, he took a slow, leasurely pace around it, making his way toward her, though from the was he was doing it, it could appear that he could be doing something as causual as perusing a store. Except for that slight purpose in the his walk, that intent that was there behind each step, even as he tried to hide it.

"You and I are one in the same, Mon amour, we think the same, we act the same. So, the question becomes," he stopped infront of her, placing himself firmly between her swinging legs, placing both hands on the cupport on either side of her head. His lips were hangning just above hers. "Can you tell what I'm thinking?"
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Bonnie's lips twitched upward, the grin that tried to fight it's way across her mouth peeking through her otherwise patient expression. She let him play his role of the uncaring seductor, though the purpose behind his walk was as evident to her as the fact that the watch on his wrist would not in his possession by the end of the month. "Perhaps I've always been..." She paused to lick her lips, though her eyes never left him. "100% honest but no one believes me anyway."

She tried and failed to surpress the shiver that wracked her body as he came closer, her fingers tugging him to her by the belt. "If I'm so much like you..." A half grin stole over her expression as she tilted her head back, bringing them closer, but not quite meeting his lips yet. "Would I tell you if I could?" She murmured, lips brushing his with every word.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm

"Such a shame, then. A hard life you must have lived Mademoiselle."

A raise of his eyebrows and a duck of his head, bringing his lips closer to hers before by passing them all together, hovering by her ear. He hadn't missed her shiver, nor was he complaining about his new position. dropping the hand closest to his own head, he slid it down her body, taking his time to feel each delicious curve before he pressed it firmly against the small of her back, pushing her up the counter and into him.

"Not a chance." His smirking lips began to attack the base of her ear.
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 am

She leaned upward slightly, trying to catch his lips before he moved them, a slight pout flitting over her lips, even as she played it off by nipping at his jaw slightly. It was becoming difficult to focus on his words - if he was even saying anything - as she was pulled closer, arching her back into him as she was pressed against him. Her eyes shined as her fingers danced across his belt, unlatching it with the practiced ease of a safecracker.

Her breathing hitched, her voice catching in her throat as she tried and failed to focus on something other than his mouth. Her eyes fluttered closed, lips parting as she tried to fight the urge to gasp. She bit her bottom lip, fingers tugging the buttons open from the top, palms feeling for every trace of bare skin they could find. Through the haze of feeling coming from the side of her body Roul had taken over, she finished unbuttoning, preoccupied with feeling every plane and inch of muscle beneath the silkiness of his shirt. She pressed a soft kiss to his collarbone, breathing erratic, a slight flush spreading over her features.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Roul smirked with pleasure as her fingers began their work with the accomplished ease that he had both come to expect and appreciate. It was always nice to have a partner who knew what they were doing when it came to these things. Each of her responses, the breathing, the heat he could feel flooding the cheeks so close to him were only serving to excite the man further as he pushed himself further.

The patient demeanour he had had before was gone, replaced with the precise, yet hurried desire of a man in need. He could taste what he wanted - quite literally, as his mouth continued its caressing, kissing, licking, sucking - and he wasn't playing any more. The time for play was done; this was to be enjoyed, of course, but there was a purpose to his actions now. There was something he wanted, and he was going to get it.

As his lips moved lower and lower, giving his own response to her touch, leaning into it, he let out a growl as he found material in the way the hand that was still on the wall (the other, firmly placed on her back, keeping her against him wasn't planning on moving any time soon) came down tearing at the buttons that were in his way with no particular care, his lips moving behind to access the skin he so desired to get at.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:21 pm