Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback)

Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Empty I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback)

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:04 am

HIYA GUYS!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FEELING IS RETURNING HOME!!! ARGHHHHH. I MISS YOU ALL!!!! (and I don't expect most of you to miss me. jk) and yeah, I've been some sort of stalker lately since I sneak in the site (not through apparating though) and look into the posts, announcements, etc. Very Happy and now, here I am again! all set up and ready to live this life once more! i thought through this plan for like weeks! planning my charrie and all that stuff and what will happen to me if I'll be back.

So first of all, I would like to say (hugely!) SORRY. OMFG. SORRY FOR LEAVING. SORRY FOR SUDDENLY VANISHING FOR LIKE A HUNDRED YEARS. I've already explained this to Rora who popped out of nowhere in tumblr. And yeah, I am now okay and fixed. All I've got to do now is to balance RPing and education since I got a little trouble lately with it. But seriously, I'm ready and I wouldn't give this up anymore. I just love the charrie I'm going to play in and the face claim. uh-huh. I still miss my past charries though. But please do understand that I'm not 24-seven online. I still hate the pressure and expectations of society on me. >_<

Enough drama and let's talk. I am missing too much already since I left. So what's up? Hope all of you are fine. Smile))
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Empty Re: I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback)

Post by Dameon Volans Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:14 am

HAI GEORGE TO MY RINGO.
    I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Beatles-coming-up-gif-nice-paul-mccartney-Favim.com-368650
    I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Tumblr_lk15gqyvGv1qgj5b0

SEL.
    I PMED YOU WOMAN - AS MEON
    AND YOU NO REPLY. D:
    I NO LOVE YOU. D:

jk. ily too muchly.

AND OMFG HOW ARE YOU AND HOW ARE YOU AND I LOVE YOU AND JE T'AIME AND MINA RAKASTAN SINUA...

I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Tumblr_lz8ffjPEpT1qdv8gho2_250
    I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Tumblr_m4lhnu11jB1qluqox
    I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Tumblr_m60j2kNYD71rn8tzso1_500

AND HR CB. NAAAAAAAAAO.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Empty Re: I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback)

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:28 am

I JUST SAW YOUR MESSAGE! I WAS BUSY SUBMITTING ALL THE FORMS!!!! XD

I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Tumblr_m85rx6ysOv1rstxlmo1_250

I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Tumblr_m419egXHGg1qd9quwo1_250

I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Tumblr_m81ave9bnA1r3j323o1_250

I NEVER SAID I WON'T RETURN HOME. (Sel's official comeback) Tumblr_m7u1on8SOl1qzdl57o2_250

I LOVE YOU WOMAN.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:27 pm